Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated (1876 Views)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by paulolee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Run away from sins buddy...
CHRIST comes, please consider the spiritual side of life
thanks mate....dt was then bt now av turned a new leaf...
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:

thanks mate....dt was then bt now av turned a new leaf...

Great stuff
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
@mercisharelove

I mean,everyone get drugged for one ailment or the other. Wasn’t talking about that.
I was talking about narcotics( hard drugs )
You dig now?
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
paulolee:
omor....mine was going ahead with sex after my c.d tore...it would av cost me nothing bt less than 10 mins to walk down my shelf n get a new one BT Beckie said no need, we should continue without it bcoz its sweeter n she likes it raw..
my mind no carry am bcoz I kno say she de do waka waka tinz bt she started playing victim games saying I dnt trust her or dt i think she wana gv me aids or infection..
those words got d weak side of me n i continued digging it raw for the first time in several years bt e sweet shaa..
woke up the next 3 day n noticed changes in my system n down my little boy...it was infection tinz n was very serious..
took alot of drugs n spent almost 20k for medication, was so pained bcoz just a piece of c.d would av avoided such..
did h.i v test months letta n it was good....rebecca, na Tunder go still de fire u even till next year

You called her Beckie and also called her Rebecca oh.
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2021
akpokpo:

Share yours
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Pabloesman:
@mercisharelove

I mean,everyone get drugged for one ailment or the other. Wasn’t talking about that.
I was talking about narcotics( hard drugs )
You dig now?

Research, all drug primary source is leaver
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Pumpumking: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercisharelove:
There's this my longtime addiction which I finally dropped, wow, I feel brand new.

Remember we all are addicted to one thing or the other, it could be positive addiction or the other.

I feel strong, renewed and focused now.

How about you??

askn u for punnnnnny....and u dint respond like lady but u responded cussin llke lady thug!! angry
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Share yours

Abeg shift with your fake profile.
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Pumpumking: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Mercisharelove:
There's this my longtime addiction which I finally dropped, wow, I feel brand new.

Remember we all are addicted to one thing or the other, it could be positive addiction or the other.

I feel strong, renewed and focused now.

How about you??

ok u insist.. i tink i will ask again....can i mate wit u sis..twise?..U WANT? cheesy
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by paulolee(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2021
akpokpo:

Beckie, Beks n becca all are short forms of rebecaa ns
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
paulolee:

Beckie, Beks n becca all are short forms of rebecaa ns

Low insight worry...

Never mind
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Simple
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Deenillah(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Impregnated her and have her remove it.

Mehn i get this feeling of guilt whenever it crosses ma mind.

Lord forgive me.

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. ���
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Deenillah:
Impregnated her and have her remove it.

Mehn i get this feeling of guilt whenever it crosses ma mind.

Lord forgive me.

IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. ���

Work towards it bro
Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by ZooCountry45: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Wake up

Come wake me up naaa. Condom dey my pillow o

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Did In 2021 Which You Hated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Awesome

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should TREAT WOMEN With YOUR MONEY!! Be Smart!! / Why Do Women Love Me So Much?? / Why Is Marriage Ceremony So Scarce In Nigeria These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.