Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me (43155 Views)

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her / Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
Chris2863:

You and this your lubbish comment all the time. Always occupying space for nothing

Yo bruv
Go tell lalasticlala or seun to delete my account, you can't do that?, Then look elsewhere when the orgasmgiver123 drops his comments

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Chyma231(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is the fingering and sucking boobs for me .......lol
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by micflo28(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2021
These are stories that go with hidden boyfriend elsewhere. Quit the relationship.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Kwinesther: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why is it so difficult for 99% of guys to date a lady without sex? And instead of you people to tell the lady you only want sex with her no but y"all will be hiding under the umbrella of "love or dating. Imagine the girl's ex threatening to leave the relationship if she doesn't give in for sex but still he left after disflowering her. Op is here requesting for same sex and giving you the sex doesn't guatantee you marrying her at the end of it all. Na curse abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by zacwale(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Leave her if you want your destiny to complete I have dated one like dat 4-5years my income no dy pass 200k or 500k when she brkup with me 2019 doing December we enter 2020 na so God open millions for me... 2020 like I do money ritual oooo na God open way 4 me

proxillin:
Please please...this is very serious to me...I need serious minded and experienced people here.

I have been dating this babe for few months now.

She never indicated any sign of abstinent from sex. We do erotic chat now and then. She even told me how she had sex with her ex. Although she said she never wanted to, but her ex started giving her attitudes, infact he wanted to breakup, thats why she gave in and had se.x with him (disvirgined).

So fast forward last week, she agreed to come visit me at my town (yeah long distance relationship). So she told me she wouldnt want to have se.x with me when she comes. Ofcourse she is the definition of a decent woman i would love to marry, therefore, se.x is not an issue for me.

But out of curiousity, I asked why she does not want se.x with me. Its not because she is a virgin because she had se.x with her ex. She then told me its a spiritual issue.

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.

In all our discussions, she said we can only romance, infact i can suck her bouubs, but i must not penetrate her. Then I told her my mind, thats the confusing part. If she was truely afflicted by holy spirit, how come holy spirit allows fingering and sucking of boooobs. She got angry and threathened to call it quit.

Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit, its cele-white garment work. That has nothing to do with holy spirit..thats cele witch craft work or marine girls things (omo omi).

I got confused the more.

Questions in my mind are:
1. I can confirm she see vision, but is it from holy spirit?
2. Am I sure the whole shiiiit will not happen to her when we get married and we have se.x
3. Whoever is using her in spiritual relm will not harm me for taking their vessel away from them.
4. Is she playing upon my intelligence?

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Kwinesther: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ttjj:
That is the excuse these girls use these days after having sex with different guys

When they see the one that really want to take things serious with them they mess it up with spiritual and religious excuses

Just free the girl I just dumped one for same reason these girls want to be milking you after messing up already
so because she had had sex with different guys before she should still continue giving every guy that comes her way for sex till her body count reaches 150 abi? What happens to repentance? A guy that REALLY wants to take a lady SERIOUS will never dump her just because she said no to sex.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Whois(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
I'd say you run because the sex isn't worth your sanity. Expert more formats from her if you wish to stay (with or without the sex/romance)
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by nedekid: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by creepsyme(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:
Please please...this is very serious to me...I need serious minded and experienced people here.

She never indicated any sign of abstinent from sex. We do erotic chat now and then. She even told me how she had sex with her ex. Although she said she never wanted to, but her ex started giving her attitudes, infact he wanted to breakup, thats why she gave in and had se.x with him (disvirgined).

So fast forward last week, she agreed to come visit me at my town (yeah long distance relationship). So she told me she wouldnt want to have se.x with me when she comes. Ofcourse she is the definition of a decent woman i would love to marry, therefore, se.x is not an issue for me.

But out of curiousity, I asked why she does not want se.x with me. Its not because she is a virgin because she had se.x with her ex. She then told me its a spiritual issue.

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.

In all our discussions, she said we can only romance, infact i can suck her bouubs, but i must not penetrate her. Then I told her my mind, thats the confusing part. If she was truely afflicted by holy spirit, how come holy spirit allows fingering and sucking of boooobs. She got angry and threathened to call it quit.

Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit, its cele-white garment work. That has nothing to do with holy spirit..thats cele witch craft work or marine girls things (omo omi).

I got confused the more.

2. Am I sure the whole shiiiit will not happen to her when we get married and we have se.x
3. Whoever is using her in spiritual relm will not harm me for taking their vessel away from them.

I pity your sorry ass!
You are here seeking people's opinion when you should borrow legs and run faster than Hussein Bolt.

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by otis3(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
For y'all you need to know that majority of our ladies are with one spirit or the other regardless of where they worship hence don't always judge ladies by their religion or their place of worship....what happen to the core values of relationship.you can't place religion above relationship that's the problem y'all need to address.
And as for you, because a lady tells you stuff you come here asking questions like people here are seers, you should know that a distance relationship is very difficult to scrutinize so you just have to let go...from what I can see the problem you have at hand is a trust problem not really the Mami water crap,
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by drimzsmoke(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

She belongs in a white garment church (cele stuff). She enter spirit realm and see vision. Therefore, they told her not to have sex until she get married. When she mistakenly had sex with her sex, she fell sick for months, that it was cele people who came to do deliverance for her before she could walk again. They warned her she is holy spirit vesel, no man must have se.x with her until she get married.to her when we get married and we have se.x

White "garment",blue garment,green garment,red,yellow...as long as there is "garment" inside,count me out....Ko le work!!!
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by EmyGod(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why should you fornicate in the first place, don't it occurs to you that your body is the temple of God. The girl is possessed by evil spirits which will in return affect your life negatively.

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by zakkxx: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why men they mumu like that! Run ooo!! She de safe u ooo!! Even the devil need. CLean vessel to operate!! Why u thing say some ritualistic they find virgins? Oga go and marry b4 u go kill ur self one day!!
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by usagee36: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Why does this shyt only happen in Africa? Loool
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by aktolly54(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
SirLakes:

As I dey look you, you fit do ritual ooo....as long as money enter e no concern you

Cheiiii
thats not true and there is no proof yet she might be witch
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Your mother told you the truth, you no hear

The girl even hint you, instead of running away you no hear

Continue playing with fire �, you will soon get burnt

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by luluosas(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
She is not your wife, stop fornication with her

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by karkinase(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2021
Op you be otondo. undecided.
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Acehart: 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
If your mother’s words did not deliver you, whose words will release you from this bondage?
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by ibrahim55(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

I got confused the more.

she is not playing upon ur intelligent my friend the cele work ur mum was referring to is jinn (aljanu) is in her u can Google that... God created them with smokeless fire just as he created us with clay so just like we humans they have the good bad and ugly what I mean here is there are muslims Christians and the once some alfa and babalawos use they are the once I refer to as ugly wicked people use them to afflict people... this is what's they did to ur girlfriend she needs what u guys call deliverance but It will be conducted by an alfa... one who will recite only the Quran alone nothing else I can send u his number u can dm me it's for free he does not charge a dime for it
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by anuofGod(f): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
nedekid:

Hmm. I wrote about the story sometime back. Unfortunately I don't have the patience to search it out so you would understand better.
Anyway, after we broke up, I meet her years later, about 10 years later, we had a drink together to catch up on old times. she gave me gist of her life after me and how her bf just after me died and the circumstances.
No where did I say she killed him, I said he died a mysterious death directly linked with dating her.
If you may know, could have married her. See, only me noticed that once I meet with her, money must flow. I was with like 5 friends boozing in my apartment when I let my observation slip, they argued, one religious friend in particular. I said I will prove it, that night around 11pm, I jumped into my car, GS 300 twin turbo (bought while dating her oh), drove halfway accros town. Picked her up.
Omo, the next day, by evening I had earned over 1.5m. I called my friend to come see. This jist I am saying is around 2002-2003 oh. When money was still reasonable. It was this guy that went spiritual and warned me that that lady might be a white witch, that once she is happy with you and loves you, you make money etc but if you Bleep up and she despises you? Na die you de.
Na long story jor and both of them Cele.
Take the story as you see am, but na mysterious death if you hear the full gist.
Hmmm....true. white witches exist and their don't is not to cheat them or Bleep up.
May God help. There are alot of mysteries in this world
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by holyfather(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
If she's not your wife why do you want her sex?
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by anuofGod(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
nedekid:

Hmm. I wrote about the story sometime back. Unfortunately I don't have the patience to search it out so you would understand better.
Anyway, after we broke up, I meet her years later, about 10 years later, we had a drink together to catch up on old times. she gave me gist of her life after me and how her bf just after me died and the circumstances.
No where did I say she killed him, I said he died a mysterious death directly linked with dating her.
If you may know, could have married her. See, only me noticed that once I meet with her, money must flow. I was with like 5 friends boozing in my apartment when I let my observation slip, they argued, one religious friend in particular. I said I will prove it, that night around 11pm, I jumped into my car, GS 300 twin turbo (bought while dating her oh), drove halfway accros town. Picked her up.
Omo, the next day, by evening I had earned over 1.5m. I called my friend to come see. This jist I am saying is around 2002-2003 oh. When money was still reasonable. It was this guy that went spiritual and warned me that that lady might be a white witch, that once she is happy with you and loves you, you make money etc but if you Bleep up and she despises you? Na die you de.
Na long story jor and both of them Cele.
Take the story as you see am, but na mysterious death if you hear the full gist.

Hmmm....true. white witches exist and their don't is not to cheat them or Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by nabeelbabs: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:
Because she has relationship with my mom, i confided in mom. Mama told me she is not seeing vision throught holy spirit

Wait Ooo, you told your mom about wanting to lash your girlfriend Are you this open with your momcy shocked

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by saydfact(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

No1. If you can confirm she's seeing vision, then with your narrative... There's more to it than the 'holy spirit'

No2. It most likely won't

No3. She won't allow that if she's loves you and as long as you don't hurt her before or after marriage

No4. Definitely not
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by miraclea: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Teenagers and inexperienced advicers full this tread get closer to matured spiritual people not all these boys and men in suite claiming what they don't know about spirituality and God ,I also believe the girl need help to get into such with you she might be a good tool trapped in cele but since I don't know her history I can't conclude however please get closer to m
ature spiritual person
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Haykinx98(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Eze2000:

I don't go to white garment Churches and have never been there before.
I go to an International church where a young man or girl can stand up and tell you your life story and all the hidden skeletons in your cupboard including what you are thinking.

They are called visioners instead of prophetesses because they have no power to pray and cast out demons etc. They are just blessed with the gift of vision period.
There is no one God can't pass his message through,Have seen a smoker that got stoned and started prophesying,Have seen God use a mad man...God can use anyone
But the case here is that,Girls attending white garment church has turned this thing to a scheme of extorting guys and lying on the holy spirit
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by shakyum: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

grin grin
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by nedekid: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
anuofGod:

Yes. Oh. May God help us.
Pls kindly delete my earlier response to you. I don't want others quoting, responding or reading it on second thoughts.
Thanks
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

I guess you know about her condition? How grave is it?

I like this babe no be small

Those white garment churches are as dodgy as f**k (not that many Pentecostals are any better, by the way).
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yezzy:

So most religion band culture allows fingering and sucking of bhoobs, clearing of plates. but against actual penetration... I cannot can ur level of comprehension

They don't too

That's why he should still leave that woman alone
Re: A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
proxillin:

I guess you know about her condition? How grave is it?

I like this babe no be small

Cele Church gals are crazy u must be smart to deal with them. Nothing is using her,she probably took a oath or promise to keep herself from sex for a specific period of time or she’s even lying. Funny thing is she can come 2moro or next month and say the thing is over and she can now have sex just like that. They are funny characters.

Since Ure not after sex continue with her encourage her abstinence and find out if she can leave the church or if u can deal with her still going to cele if u eventually decide to marry her cos that church has too much drama especially if ure not a member and u are weak.

She might not be as bad as some gals out there bt there are other problems to worry about in ur budding relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.