Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her (8460 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me ,also her breasts pop out in the middle of sleep, I was like I wish I could grab it, but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

How can I get her attention ..she will soon will soon leave my crib...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud. .i also dream one day that I was romancing a lady when j woke up real life I found my self romancng pilow and bed ...and she is by my side too..I know she will be monitory me...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Cameleon72(f): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Was that your purpose

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Haynnie: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
OP something is wrong with you

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by DriverX: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Idiot, are you dating her?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Haynnie:
OP something is wrong with you
how
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
DriverX:
Idiot, are you dating her?
not that nah..
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by slimjohn2k5: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Look away
Sleep on the floor for her
Invite babes mk she excuse una
Ask her when she is leaving

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Cameleon72:
Was that your purpose
not that but I have such experience were the babe I also accomated told me, I no sabi. Because I didn't touch her
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Leave her and go after ur regular girl no be by force

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by chatinent: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2022
This is blasphemy of the highest order. angry

9 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Cypress042(m): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2022
North mindset, once you're out from that place op both your mindset, brain and sense of approach will return back to you authomatically. ontop say the woman no be your girlfriend your mr. Man still dey grin grin Mumu man you've sold your respect grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by wallarwallar(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2022
In dis life no be every lady dat pass thru ur life u can bleep. Some might subsscribe to sex and some won't don't try to force it and dis might just be one of dose dat won't happen.. Apologise to her and make her feel at home and do normal for the remaining days she will spend. Sincerely if she notice your genuine change towards her she might just give it to you on her own but if not let her be because u don't know where u guys will meet again and in dis life we all need good recommendation so behave and do normal. Safe

30 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by ahnie: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2022
3rd leg things.. world's most dangerous standing toy.

7 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by lordchiz(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Lolsss... funny story!
I can understand Ur plight....
I also love ass!
But as an Ibo man ...I value respect and regards than Loose my respect because of yansh!

11 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Ofunaofu: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Really, world's most dangerous standing toy that when it slides into you it makes you go gaga

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by rossovu: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2022
The earlier she leaves the better for you

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by ashawopikin(m): 1:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Pet her, but na small o
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by legendmoney(m): 2:15am On Jun 08, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Look away
Sleep on the floor for her
Invite babes mk she excuse una
Ask her when she is leaving

Do all these above, except no. 2.

Invite a very fine babe even if na hookup.

After that, na you go tire for her kitty.

Also she no go get mind tell your friend say you no sabi. So win win for you.

12 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Truvelisback(m): 2:26am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

How can I get her attention ..she will soon will soon leave my crib...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud.
Truth be told, u no sabi. If u had played ur card well, she would have given u sex. However, i do not mean to rape her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by bigjackass: 3:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Truth be told, u no sabi. If u had played ur card well, she would have given u sex. However, i do not mean to rape her.
played which card again. She no want be say she no want. You don't know women. If a woman told you so firmly that she's not interested and suddenly starts showing interest, there must be an agenda.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by TechbI0gger: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
ashawo you're pussy is a community hole for every tout and agbero is Asaba to put their tiny dick in

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by NotBeenPaid: 3:58am On Jun 08, 2022

Headache is headaching me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Stallionhorse: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Invite babes, fucck them on the bed while she is sleeping on the floor, make her understand that putting a roof over her head is not free and that you want to fuccck her or she leaves your house!! Don't be a weak link.. This girl is taking advantage of you.. And am really sure she is fucccking other guys and telling them she lives with her brother.. Guy disturb those ass and boobs at night.. As you no sleep make she no sleep.. This one nah werey sha, his crying over snacks like a baby.. I pity you..

20 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Stallionhorse: 4:38am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
expired palliative will u keep quiet??
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Beermoney1: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Let the poor girl be.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Kobicove(m): 5:29am On Jun 08, 2022
The fact that you did the lady a favour by accommodating her does not automatically mean that she has to sleep with you undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by zexy2030(m): 5:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Entitlement sense. Was there an agreement prior to that. Try it n b charged for rape.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 5:56am On Jun 08, 2022
lordchiz:
Lolsss... funny story!
I can understand Ur plight....
I also love ass!
But as an Ibo man ...I value respect and regards than Loose my respect because of yansh!
. Same here, it is paining me but I also have to respect my self ...
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Invite babes, fucck them on the bed while she is sleeping on the floor, make her understand that putting a roof over her head is not free and that you want to fuccck her or she leaves your house!! Don't be a weak link.. This girl is taking advantage of you.. And am really sure she is fucccking other guys and telling them she lives with her brother.. Guy disturb those ass and boobs at night.. As you no sleep make she no sleep.. This one nah werey sha, his crying over snacks like a baby.. I pity you..
oh the snack I don't that, she intentionally stop brcses she thought maybe I took her for granted that I will be in love so my head won't swell up for her again
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
Leave her and go after ur regular girl no be by force
guy see ass enh.. see the ass very big ...but nah my speculation be that ...but why be say I no fit touch ham,

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Samfloxin(m): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Fake story
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by emetisuccess(m): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2022
So U were on a mission. Wow!!!. What duck lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You? / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. / Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.