Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? (2186 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by christianjoy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Being a simp is just a little teaser I have friends, many guys who simp but I don't tell them I let them learn it the hard way, after everything they come begging for advice which I don't do sometimes I just laugh at guys impressing ladies it gives me the chills cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by shaybebaby(f): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
Did you just see the f00lish note you wrote up there?? Go back and read it again, does it even make sense to you??

I'm sure you didn't even read what I wrote up there...

How do I want the attention to myself?? You f00l...

I'm a guy and I'm saying that guys should learn to show love to theirselves too instead of just waiting for the girls to do something for Everytime...

I know a lot of girls that will always choose their gender first over anything...

But without understanding anything, u just come on here and start writing sh*t...

Being f00lish is a choice though Nd I'm sure you have choosed it... angry angry
I said what I said.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

hhmm let me guess:" BECAUSE YOU HAD A MAN'S PICTURE BEFORE,DUH!!!
you sound like a gay dude in pain because men are interested in contacting your sister and not you...lol!

all is well!

So they had to be very stupid in wanting my sister...
I pity men like you though....

Spits angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

see this slow person... so you want men to send you messages (are you gay)?!?!? why would you even want that?!?!?
are you realy hurt because someone sends a msg to your sister and not you? its called SHOOTING YOUR SHOT, you slow dude! and this has nothing to do with simping...
Girls go use you die...

Na ur type their wife go de beat anyhow for house...

Spits angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
shaybebaby:

I said what I said.
ok
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
So they had to be very stupid in wanting my sister...
I pity men like you though....

Spits angry

a man is stoopid because he sees a pic of a beautiful woman and wanna contact her? what kind of deluded simp are you? so long as he doesnt degrade himself, ANY MAN should attempt to connect with as many woman as they fancy....the simp in this story is the deluded ignoramus who thinks that because its his sister, men shouldnt attempt to get into her panties, lol! your sista will be chopped like everyone else's sista...but hey, go ahead and try to shield her all you want, totos will be fukced and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

a man is stoopid because he sees a pic of a beautiful woman and wanna contact her? what kind of deluded simp are you? so long as he doesnt degrade himself, ANY MAN should attempt to connect with as many woman as they fancy....the simp in this story is the deluded ignoramus who thinks that because its his sister, men shouldnt attempt to get into her panties, lol! your sista will be chopped like everyone else's sista...but hey, go ahead and try to shield her all you want, totos will be fukced and clean mouth.
I pity you man... Or should I say pvssy ass nigga...

I just pity you, you are going to be used in this life by women till you decide to have sense...

Useless senseless f00l...

Spits on your Simp head... angry angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
I pity you man... Or should I say pvssy ass nigga...
I just pity you, you are going to be used in this life by women till you decide to have sense...
Useless senseless f00l...
Spits on your Simp head... angry angry

you see, the problem with you ignoramus on NL is that you are screaming redpill up and down while you have ABSOLUTELY no clue what the movement is all about. the fact that you believe that men shouldnt contact women on social media, and if they do, then they will be considered simps, shows us all how deluded but also very clueless about the redpill movement.

here is a simple clue: if a man can contact your sista on social media and fukc the bejesus out of her (without degrading/lowering or belittling himself), then he will have reached the redpill ultimate goal and will be royally inducted in the redpill hall of fame. ignoramus like you can call him a simp all you want, but the joke would only be on your sista who fell for his game and sweet tongue.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you see, the problem with you ignoramus on NL is that you are screaming redpill up and down while you have ABSOLUTELY no clue what the movement is all about. the fact that you believe that men shouldnt contact women on social media, and if they do, then they will be considered simps, shows us all how deluded but also very clueless about the redpill movement.

here is a simple clue: if a man can contact your sista on social media and fukc the bejesus out of her (without degrading/lowering or belittling himself), then he will have reached the redpill ultimate goal and will be royally inducted in the redpill hall of fame. ignoramus like you can call him a simp all you want, but the joke would only be on your sista who fell for his game and sweet tongue.
I'm not even reading the rubbish you are putting up there...

I don't know why but I think it's better to see a lil child write than a simp write...

You are an irredeemable simp and nothing can save you from it...

I will tell u over and over again...

Women go use you for this life till you go get sense...

Idi0t...
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
I'm not even reading the rubbish you are putting up there...
I don't know why but I think it's better to see a lil child write than a simp write...
You are an irredeemable simp and nothing can save you from it...
I will tell u over and over again...
Women go use you for this life till you go get sense...
Idi0t...

you can write all the ignorant rubbish you want on NL, but at the end of the day, your sista's toto will be fukced just like any other woman out there...

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you can write all the ignorant rubbish you want on NL, but at the end of the day, your sista's toto will be fukced just like any other woman out there...

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]
I didn't still read it grin grin
Keep sending useless simp... grin grin

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
I didn't still read it grin grin
Keep sending useless simp... grin grin

imagine one NL brotha will be sending DMs to your sista, sweet talk to her and inviting her at his place for "bible studies"....she will ride the bus (she aint worth a Uber ride yet) to the dude's place and by the time they finish, she will be filled with high quality baby making liquid, and a bus fare back to your family house.

keep fooling yourself, ignoramus!

[img]https://c./Ztfo-4_YmfwAAAAd/aki-and-pawpaw-happy.gif[/img]
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

imagine one NL brotha will be sending DMs to your sista, sweet talk to her and inviting her at his place for "bible studies"....she will ride the bus (she aint worth a Uber ride yet) to the dude's place and by the time they finish, she will be filled with high quality baby making liquid, and a bus fare back to your family house.

keep fooling yourself, ignoramus!

[img]https://c./Ztfo-4_YmfwAAAAd/aki-and-pawpaw-happy.gif[/img]
Continue wailing simp..
It won't change the fact that you are a simp grin grin grin

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
Continue wailing simp..
It won't change the fact that you are a simp grin grin grin

if sliding in your sista's DM and sweetalk her into spreading her legs scott free is your definition of a simp...then simp i am indeed.
but rephrase that to, EMPTIED BALL SACK SIMP
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by solidmyk(m): 2:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Easy man, one real reason why your sister kept getting those kinda of messages is because she's still young probably still in her prime, reason why she kept getting those attentions too.

The older she becomes the numbers starts dropping drastically, now reason you don't get that same treatment is because people perceive you ain't of no much value at your age and worth, so the attention won't be much until you get to your prime when you're financially stable.

The cause of attraction/ value between men and women are quite different, while they get attracted to her sexually, you get yours for being financially free, cos then they'll persume you as a man of substance...

To confirm this fact, observe most rich young guys and men who are financially okay you'll see how these ladies floods their dm's, some even go as far as sending them their nude pictures.

So man you don't have to get angry about them, it's even at this point you have to help your sister in making the right decision if she's interested in finding a suitor amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Pumpumking: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
I barely get up to a hundred likes and reactions on my Facebook post and also barely get messages in my DM...
Today is my sister's birthday and I posted her picture, I got up to 400 likes and still counting and alot of comments with numerous inbox of all sort ... Hello baby, my love, sweetheart...

Mehn, one was even doing waw waw waw like ambulance in the comment section...

If this guys are given an opportunity, they will lick the girls feet...

SIMPing is really getting out of hand...

And I'm also getting alot of friend requests from dudes... grin grin

Cc TheGidRedPiller

angry
Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by Pumpumking: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
I barely get up to a hundred likes and reactions on my Facebook post and also barely get messages in my DM...
Today is my sister's birthday and I posted her picture, I got up to 400 likes and still counting and alot of comments with numerous inbox of all sort ... Hello baby, my love, sweetheart...

Mehn, one was even doing waw waw waw like ambulance in the comment section...

If this guys are given an opportunity, they will lick the girls feet...

SIMPing is really getting out of hand...

And I'm also getting alot of friend requests from dudes... grin grin

Cc TheGidRedPiller

brother....go n watch blue film wit TheGidRedPiller mennn... he woud love to get pregggnant sir!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother....go n watch blue film wit TheGidRedPiller mennn... he woud love to get pregggnant sir!!(no oofenese) angry

Re: Why Is It That Some Men Can't Stop Simping? by FahBuLous: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if sliding in your sista's DM and sweetalk her into spreading her legs scott free is your definition of a simp...then simp i am indeed.
but rephrase that to, EMPTIED BALL SACK SIMP
irredeemable simp grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / 3 Areas To Touch Her That Will Make Her Dripping Wet And Beg You For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.