Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? (33623 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by zedegit: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Can the man marry himself? Is only a wicked man that would propose to a lady when he's earning less than 50k.

Mod: see them quoting me. Lol, people should be reasonable o. With this present economy, Buhari Regime, you want to propose to a lady when you're earning less than 50k?

How much are you earning?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Wuminity(f): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Why not, if he is willing to expand his coast with time.

Of course we are gonna stick to our plans, and there would be less lavish spending,,,, only the most important things are done first, and if there is room for spoiling left, it's mostly welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by MrCuteking(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2021
When I was a kid I always wonder why men marry unattractive women until I grew up I realized that pretty women always pride themselves due to their appearance while ugly women stay humble and focus on progress.

Pretty women are very selective and don't mind draining one's pocket, no matter the size.

I finally realized that most beautiful women are the ugly ones and ugly women are the pretty ones.

That's why men sleep with the pretty one's and marry the ugly one's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Ahmed4u1: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2021
meetme01:
It is not about the salary of the man. It's about being an hustler. Anyone that tells you salary is enough to survive or sustain a family is just deceiving himself. The higher the salary, the higher the expenses.

As a civil servant, that's my take home. I have about 4 different other hustle that bring money. I don't even rely on the salary.

Bro, share the other hustle with me, am also a civil servant.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by StreetFight: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Any young man who he earns less than 150,000 Naira should not attempt to marry except he has an agreement with poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by MERCHANDISER: 6:59am On Dec 27, 2021
larryking540:
when you read this then you will know women are way smarter than most Nigeria guys

This is why men simp because money is the only real value men can give to women.

The same way pussy is the only real value a woman can give to a man.

Unfortunately, men want a woman's pussy more than women want a man's money... That's why men spend so much to own a single woman and make her happy while the woman gives so little sex and doesn't care
You are wise bro
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by StreetFight: 7:00am On Dec 27, 2021
garriAndsugar:
The issue isn't earning 50k..it Should be how he spends it.

Please teach us how to spend 50K in a month.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by garriAndsugar: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2021
StreetFight:

Please teach us how to spend 50K in a month.
If I tell you. You won't listen..

Just avoid lazy girls and olosho first..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Whatshallido: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Thank God i married a good wife. My take home is 50k but my wife's own is less than that but still not enough. If your take home is 50k and ur fiancee is not working, please don't marry oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by hardon1(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2021
blaquebelle:
The question should be "why would anyone get married while earning 50k". It's not even enough to take care of kids undecided

How much do you think most people you see on the street earn

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by OkoAnike(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Agricmoney:

Hi

Anyway, Agriculture is life

I checked through your profile, nothing indicate/ details the aspect of agric you are into, please kindly populate your profile for some of us who are interested in agriculture and let know if we would be needing you for consultation... Thanks

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2021
We are the cause of our problem in this country. Fine a man might get married while still earning 50k as salary. But with that salary, u still see some men deciding to bring 4 or 5kids to this world just with 50k salary. Even 50k with a kid is strenuous let alone 5kids.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by havigold(f): 7:23am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a lady, can you marry a guy whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!

I will suggest you wait till the end of this OLD and LIFELESS statue tenure , before you embark in the INSTITUTION of MARRIAGE.. the truth be told no young lady living in the cities or villages can wear the garment of ENDURANCE for years because of the word called LOVE... Unless you have already gotten some necessary requirements of life then you can marry and manage a home with less than 50k..
The following will drain or make you...
Choice of partner
Marriage rites ( two people involved in finances)
Accommodation ( your sole responsibility )
Feeding ( spouse, child , inlaws, friends)
Personal management
Financial responsibilities etc

Don't be deceived every woman has her threshold of endurance in marriage , if a woman bears your sole responsibility get ready for SLEEPLESS, BORING and DIVORCE lifestyles in marriages...
WOMEN NO DEY FINISH FOR MARRIAGE MARKET...

Equip yourself with some other legit means of income and good investments...
Inspiring marriage and women lifestyle books
Having fun( playing safe ... Healthy)
Loving your creator and your fellow neighbours...etc

Then you will SEE that MARRIAGE WILL BE ATTRACTED TO YOU AT ITS RIGHT TIME boo/bae...
Shalom...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ufotty2001: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
With the way most of you dish out insults... undecided

Yes... She's entitled to choose or size you up... That's normal, intelligent even... Every living thing chooses a mate that has the most to offer...

You are entitled to choose also...

Your entire comment makes no sense...

First of all, you might be a suffer-head... Don't assume others are too... You might feel content being broke, struggling to feed... You seriously want to start a family this way? undecided

See your child(ren) starve, sent home from school...etc.

It's not rude to be wise enough to know that 50k is not enough for even a family of three...(man, woman and one child)...

You should simply say that you can only marry if the woman earns the same amount too... A combined salary... A total of ₦100k... That's manageable...

But you're being unnecessarily defensive...
See let me tell you. 90% of girls are very lazy. All what they do is just to move around with different men. What shock me most is that, some of them after graduation they still dont have any reasonable things to do. I met a girl of 30yrs and she is a graduate. When I ask her, what are ur future plan? She told me that she want to go and learn Microsoft office. At the age of 30 years? Is that what u suppose to be doing..
Me that at 34yrs! Am already a graduate, a chartered accountant, I have one business offline and one business online. I earn reasonable amount of income per month. What have u been doing when u were young? Majority of them were busy flexing and prostituting. Now, they will put unnecessary pressure on the innocent boy that is earning 50k.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by NWABUKA007(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2021
setobaba:
I can’t marry a lady earning less than that

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Dee4luv: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Everyone is just talking about salary is not sufficient to survive..... Abegiii drop different side hustle one can do too na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by muheeb01(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2021
Bola146:
Jesu! How much is the lady earning? Must it base with his salary? Even if you earn #1m with no proper spending, it wouldn't last
The thing tire me,how much is she also earning to contribute to family needs,abi na only man born the children in the family...if we are the head of the house doesn't mean you as a woman should be redundant,we are both to help eachother,men this men that nawa o

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
This question has been over flogged severally. undecided

Anyways, NO, I won't. I can't even date him, not even with prospects. I'm not that patient. wink

Hmmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nyceguy92: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2021
Toks2008:

So redundant and lame

That's putting it mildly.

Some time ago, it was " Ladies, will you marry a man whose parents are still alive?"

And some people actually responded like it was an exam question. Too many desaturated brains moving around as humans.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by NWABUKA007(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2021
It takes two to tango

It's important to discuss

Each other's financial power and with that plan if you can go ahead and marry or stay wait for some time to do so or better still don't.

I've seen unemployed couples that married each other but they loved each other and we're searching for jobs the support they had was from family and friends
and vibes

It was few months later both of them got jobs and the rest is history

Either each of you are earning 30k self or 100k
Or more

constructive and engaging
Communication matters

Shalom
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by moyin2009: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Ask those govt workers their take home and yet with prudence and contentment they managed family of four even five. It is six figure guy to marry that makes you to fall a victim of gboy n ritualist. You better pray to God for future partner that will gives you joy n a settled destiny.

Before you know it you become baby mama or single mother.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Cubeman: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2021
How about a man who married when he was earning #30,000? He has 2 children and expecting another one. He has gotten another job which pays lesser than #30,000. He has bought a land and acquired some other assets. By the grace of God,he will move to his house before Xmas in 2022. When he looks around,he looks far better than single guys earning #100,000. In fact, you cannot tell that he's married, not to talk of having 2 children. It's time you guys and girlz change your mindset about money.
What's wrong with you guys and girlz.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ultraviolet27(f): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2021
I Can!!! I am not Planning to have more than 2 Kids and this I would have Explained to my Partner before we get married and if He Can't go on with it then we wouldn't av gone on with the Marriage and getting married doesn't mean the Kids must start Coming immediately.

So far he has other Side Hustles too and I too will have even if I Earn more than Him Say up to 200k I will stl marry Him at d end it's not how Much you earn but how U Spend and Sustain it though the Month. If He wants us to Have Kids immediately we Can One then Postpone birthing d Other till d Standard of Living is better. I know He ain't going to Earn 50k forever So will I this will be increment and their is stl the Options of Hunting for other High Paying Jobs.

Lagos,Abuja,Rivers,and Some other States in the South and the Eastern Parts are d most expensive States in Nigeria Since we won't Settle down there and I never intend to live there then any other State we reside,Costs of Living their Should be more manageable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by larryking540: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

You are wise bro
check all the thumbs up ,likes ,love emojis given to women who are naked on social media ,na men they give them ,
by the time men stop that ,then women will know men see and need more than sex in a relationship,that's y men of today are advocating fellow men to wise up ,wise up in the sense not to hate women but to hold them accountable too for a better relationship
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by abiolamitodun(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
My question is if the guy no come get money inside marriage again nko...u go run?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2021
HellVictorinho3:
Datboredberry

Are you bored?

The topic says whether you will marry me when I earn less than 50k

I don't need PastorM to speak to God on behalf of our possible marriage

My ears were burning grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Itachi23:

This looks like love letterized poem ooo
Ehm!! berry abeg, na ur own ooo

With the flames in my head,
I ain't expecting any specific thing from her.

I'm just assessing the situation....... which includes her.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ufotty2001: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
With the way most of you dish out insults... undecided

Yes... She's entitled to choose or size you up... That's normal, intelligent even... Every living thing chooses a mate that has the most to offer...

You are entitled to choose also...

Your entire comment makes no sense...

First of all, you might be a suffer-head... Don't assume others are too... You might feel content being broke, struggling to feed... You seriously want to start a family this way? undecided

See your child(ren) starve, sent home from school...etc.

It's not rude to be wise enough to know that 50k is not enough for even a family of three...(man, woman and one child)...

You should simply say that you can only marry if the woman earns the same amount too... A combined salary... A total of ₦100k... That's manageable...

But you're being unnecessarily defensive...
Wicked woman..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Can the man marry himself? Is only a wicked man that would propose to a lady when he's earning less than 50k.

Mod: see them quoting me. Lol, people should be reasonable o. With this present economy, Buhari Regime, you want to propose to a lady when you're earning less than 50k?
how much be ur pop man salary till now?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Bola146:
Jesu! How much is the lady earning? Must it base with his salary? Even if you earn #1m with no proper spending, it wouldn't last
Wise/intelligent woman..where you dey self?lol.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
HMMM, LET ME SIT DOWN HERE AND WAIT FOR MY FELLOW GENDER. cool
Talk your own..And let us know your assertion to it..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Olaideolayemi(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2021
meetme01:
It is not about the salary of the man. It's about being an hustler. Anyone that tells you salary is enough to survive or sustain a family is just deceiving himself. The higher the salary, the higher the expenses.

As a civil servant, that's my take home. I have about 4 different other hustle that bring money. I don't even rely on the salary.
Everybody can't be hustling..Just comment according to the post..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / My First Experience With A Girl / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.