Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? (33632 Views)

In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by COdeGenesis: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You no even add rent put. Yet people think marriage makes sense on such a meagrer amount. undecided

I swear
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by COdeGenesis: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2021
Coolgent:

I got married in a rented 2 bedrooms when i was earning 35k monthly, my wife then was in UG1.
We are now living comfortably in my 4 bedrooms bungalow with kids and 2 cars.
Current earning doesn't matter what matters is your ability to hustling

In 2012 dollar was around 150 or so. So your salary then was maybe 150k now. Fuel was less than N65 naira per litre fuel is 165 naira now. Imagine you getting married with that same 35k now, you think you can survive

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Estellie: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2021
ivandragon:

You should be asking yourself what exactly you are rambling about.

You do not want poverty, can you end poverty? Do you think poverty is all about marrying a man who is already financially stable?

People have married in times of war, disasters, famine & here you are thinking ending poverty is about marrying 'up'...

Be realistic. This is Nigeria were things get worse by the day with no sign of hope. Look around you bro, go to the streets and see how wrong choices do nothing but worsen situations.
Broke struggling man getting married to broke woman, birthing kids hoping for some kind of miracle to happen? Don't you get tired of see innocent kids suffer?

Do not blame anybody for their decisions, nobody wants to see their kids suffer anymore. Why will a struggling young lady get married to a broke man that can barely fend for himself not to talk of a family with children.
You all need to wake up! miracles don't happen and Nigeria is fuvked today, tomorrow and the next. Your decisions today will determine your future.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Toks2008:

They can date and fvk a guy who earns less in all styles, they can cook for him and even help him tidy up his room but will frown. At getting married to same guy.

Some ladies baffle me.

Wealth is progressive and life has a way of changing pictures so a guy who earns 40k today may be earning 1M tomorrow and a guy earning 2M a month today may be so jobless and broke tomorrow...

The bottom line is for every lady to be as financially independent as possible so she won't put all her hope on the guy.

Make una dey calm down with una motivational talks.

A guy earning 40k today will only earn better tomorrow if he has prospects(skills, and/or certificates), has long legs or follows the fast lane.

A man who also earns 2M yesterday cannot just suddenly go broke to earning scraps as you opined. That's fallacious. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

A bit... Mostly frustrated...

I already commented... smiley

Is this a personal question?

I would be a liar if I say I understand... I think you're asking if I can get married to a guy earning less than 50k?

Hmm... I don't want to marry... Don't wanna have kids either... So it would be a really really long relationship... Lol!

Yes I can... But I don't want to remain in Nigeria...

I'm not down for living lavishly... But a comfortable life in a beautiful country...

But i love adventures... So he and i would save money to travel...

You're a great writer! I honestly mean it...

It's seems like so much is bothering you... I'm sorry...

But you're talented...

You're doing something I usually do... Your expression... It's beautiful...

But why do I feel that there's more to this mention?....

Nora ,Tonia, Victoria.....at least I have had to think about them.... Sabrina....she wanted to hear my rap songs...... Datboredberry.... I don't mind going further with you... maybe it's because I'm lonely in dat berry sense..

From my head to your heart,I drop these bars, your reply affects my mind .... it's never too much for my presence..

It's not just about rhymes,we might make Beyonce and Jay-Z ordinary as partners..... yeah, partners in business and passion..

I see no perfection but I hope for comprehension..

Romeo was a character.... this is real life.... I am bothered, lying outside ,uncertain of my safety .... accommodation issues to solve.. I hope to release a song about homelessness.
Will this lady associate me with progress?

Maybe , I'm hopeless.... but what if I'm close to success?

In the name of the truth,
I ask you to choose ...... do you mind if we get closer at least while I'm alive??

Mosquitoes will suck my blood but the grave knows I have tried my best.
I am not trying to be Kanye West.
I just want to remain different from the rest.

I will keep doing whatever I can to survive but anyone that thinks I am useless should stay away from me.
You will like to have children when you experience a joy that you have never felt before..... or the joy I want you to see.
I wish you the kind of success that you would like to share with your kids.
At least, you have considered my lines worthy to be addressed.
You don't deserve to be distressed.

If we ever make it as a team,I wonder if there's any fortune that will not be possessed...$$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 27, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Dope smiley smiley

Thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Coolgent:
I got married in a rented 2 bedrooms when i was earning 35k monthly, my wife then was in UG1.
We are now living comfortably in my 4 bedrooms bungalow with kids and 2 cars.
Current earning doesn't matter what matters is your ability to hustling
Some of you are just devoid of common sense, it hurts to even attempt a response. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Itachi23: 1:29am On Dec 27, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Nora ,Tonia, Victoria.....at least I have had to think about them.... Sabrina....she wanted to hear my rap songs...... Datboredberry.... I don't mind going further with you... maybe it's because I'm lonely in dat berry sense..

From my head to your heart,I drop these bars, your reply affects my mind .... it's never too much for my presence..

It's not just about rhymes,we might make Beyonce and Jay-Z ordinary as partners..... yeah, partners in business and passion..

I see no perfection but I hope for comprehension..

Romeo was a character.... this is real life.... I am bothered, lying outside ,uncertain of my safety .... accommodation issues to solve.. I hope to release a song about homelessness.
Will this lady associate me with progress?

Maybe , I'm hopeless.... but what if I'm close to success?

In the name of the truth,
I ask you to choose ...... do you mind if we get closer at least while I'm alive??

Mosquitoes will suck my blood but the grave knows I have tried my best.
I am not trying to be Kanye West.
I just want to remain different from the rest.

I will keep doing whatever I can to survive but anyone that thinks I am useless should stay away from me.
You will like to have children when you experience a joy that you have never felt before..... or the joy I want you to see.
I wish you the kind of success that you would like to share with your kids.
At least, you have considered my lines worthy to be addressed.
You don't deserve to be distressed.

If we ever make it as a team,I wonder if there's any fortune that will not be possessed...$$$$$$

This looks like love letterized poem ooo
Ehm!! berry abeg, na ur own ooo

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by calcal: 2:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Bola146:
Even if you earn #1m with no proper spending, it wouldn't last

You got that correct.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nyceguy92: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Redundant posts like this keep appearing on this forum. It is so annoying.

So the ladies will choose to marry a man after they must have ascertained his income.

Most middle level civil servants earn in the region of 50K monthly yet they have families and children in schools.

What happened to building together with your spouse? If a man is honest and hard-working, there will be ladies falling over each other to marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Mrscarter(f): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a lady, can you marry a guy whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!

If i wasnt already happily married...yes i dnt care if we live on minumum money. As long as its the man i love i will work with him work together to bring in income. Anything can be done if u stand united and help build each other up. As long as we had a roof over our heads and a feed each day anything is possible. But i wouldnt have children til we doing better ofcourse

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Toks2008(m): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Make una dey calm down with una motivational talks.

A guy earning 40k today will only earn better tomorrow if he has prospects(skills, and/or certificates), has long legs or follows the fast lane.

A man who also earns 2M yesterday cannot just suddenly go broke to earning scraps as you opined. That's fallacious. grin

You are so naive. Life can so happen to you that you won't know what hit you.

I was a millionaire in 2001 earning at least 1.5M a month. It was the internet boom Era, I was into computer sales and networking as well as setting up cyber cafes with money making referral program attached but in Nov 2001 I had an auto crash that sent me to the land of poverty... I could not walk for months and because the business was a young one it crashed so hard and I was as poor as you can ever imagine.

Today I thank GOD for his grace so the point I'm making is that only a foolish lady judges a man by his present financial state...as long as a guy is hardworking and the lady is not a hopeless parasite, they are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Khiaaa(f): 3:04am On Dec 27, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Can the man marry himself? Is only a wicked man that would propose to a lady when he's earning less than 50k.

Mod: see them quoting me. Lol, people should be reasonable o. With this present economy, Buhari Regime, you want to propose to a lady when you're earning less than 50k?
you be lazy idiot.
What do you have to offer or bring to the table
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Toks2008(m): 3:05am On Dec 27, 2021
Nyceguy92:
Redundant posts like this keep appearing on this forum. It is so annoying.

So the ladies will choose to marry a man after they must have ascertained his income.

Most middle level civil servants earn in the region of 50K monthly yet they have families and children in schools.

What happened to building together with your spouse? If a man is honest and hard-working, there will be ladies falling over each other to marry him.

So redundant and lame

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Khiaaa(f): 3:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Alcapone001:

Simple question you come here dey display your arrogance..wetin bring insult..you wey dey run mouth like this ehnn I hope say physically you go fit talk or na only online you dey talk upandan..make Dem nack dat your mouth now you go say people wicked...you open mouth dey call pesin dirty pig..
just shut the hell up
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by jericco1(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2021
The money is too small
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ddeola: 4:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Are you interested in his present status or his potential.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by spiceadole: 4:28am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am just curious. With the current state of economy, as a lady, can you marry a guy whose salary is not up to 50k monthly?

Candid opinion please!

If I wasn't married,Capital NO.
I cannot marry a man who earns 50K.

What's his qualification and job that he is earning such meagre amount?

All the same,that he is earning 50k doesn't mean he can't marry.
There are many men who earn less than that and have families.

Everything is according to social class

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by prospaj: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2021
With the present Nigeria even #150k cannot cater for a family. Let's even pray dat fuel price is not above #300 per ltr by January. Maybe las las people go Japa to neighboring countries
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by MummyD2020(f): 5:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is with the meaningless ramblings for Pete's sake. Commonsense is we do not want poverty but here you think it nonsensical to make decisions to avoid lpoverty....which way Nigeria abeg! undecided

You are giving it to them hot hot. Weldone! We are the most religious, yet the most wicked, heartless and dubious people.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Khiaaa(f): 5:20am On Dec 27, 2021
Alcapone001:

Don't you think you should?keep impersonating khia you dimwit..you ain't reasonable enough to have a conversation with me aiit..you ain't even smart kid..jobless buffon trying to be more stupid..since you want to be miserable and keep acting useless on here good...you are bent on tarnishing that lady's image good..
Make a mistake of replying me even tho you are shameless then you will see what you look for..get a job and a life man so as to have a better future not coming online to troll..
For insulting your useless father na your account I go clone next..
Because of this I go personally drop trolling khiaa, na you be my Target, just watch and see as I will personally disgrace you and turn you to a rag on this forum.
Make day time reach I go start my case with you and by the time I'm through with you, you will learn not to put your gutter mouth in what doesn't concerns you.
12 pm this afternoon your account would be cloned and I'll use it to Disgrace you out of this forum.
Idiot.
You will be tired of calling the mods cos I've generated 300 monikers just to troll you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Khiaaa:

For insulting your useless father na your account I go clone next..
Because of this I go personally drop trolling khiaa, na you be my Target, just watch and see as I will personally disgrace you and turn to a rag on this forum.
Make day time reach I to start my case with you and by the time I'm through with you, you will learn not to put your gutter mouth in what doesn't concerns you.
12 pm this afternoon your account would be cloned and I'll use it to Disgrace you out of this forum.
Idiot.
You will be tired of calling the mods cos I've generated 300 monikers just to troll you
No problems man..pls drop trolling khia I beg of you..I am happy you admitted you are a troll..I could deactivate this account anytime cos this ain't my life man..do what you wanna do you are only Makin your self comfortable..you can clone my account I don't mind to be sincere but trolling khia makes no sense..I will even love to see my jobless clone on here...at least you can be doing my typing...
Happy trolling kid and pls try to get a job so you can be more productive instead of wasting your future trolling.. grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Double0h7(f): 5:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Toks2008:

You are so naive. Life can so happen to you that you won't know what hit you.

I was a millionaire in 2001 earning at least 1.5M a month. It was the internet boom Era, I was into computer sales and networking as well as setting up cyber cafes with money making referral program attached but in Nov 2001 I had an auto crash that sent me to the land of poverty... I could not walk for months and because the business was a young one it crashed so hard and I was as poor as you can ever imagine.

Today I thank GOD for his grace so the point I'm making is that only a foolish lady judges a man by his present financial state...as long as a guy is hardworking and the lady is not a hopeless parasite, they are good to go.

This is a weird conversation you guys are having. She quoted and you and said exactly what you said, you responded by saying exactly what she said... that's weird asf grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Khiaaa(f): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Alcapone001:

No problems man..pls drop trolling khia I beg of you..I am happy you admitted you are a troll..I could deactivate this account anytime cos this ain't my life man..do what you wanna do you are only Makin your self comfortable..you can clone my account I don't mind to be sincere but trolling khia makes no sense..I will even love to see my jobless clone on here...at least you can be doing my typing...
Happy trolling kid and pls try to get a job so you can be more productive instead of wasting your future trolling.. grin grin wink
chai simps plenty for this forum oh Kai grin
She insulted me first and abused my parents.
I don't just troll people like that, they started it first so when I pay them back in their own coin they start crying foul.
I work remotely from home and I'm earning millions. Keep your advise you to yourself, you need the job more
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Khiaaa:
chai simps plenty for this forum oh Kai grin
She insulted me first and abused my parents.
I don't just troll people like that, they started it first so when I pay them back in their own coin they start crying foul
I never even saw where she insulted you man..if I did it would have been a different case..if only you know how many times I've been insulted on nairaland tho..but I don't troll people cos of that..it's really an immature thing to do.. wasting your time just to pay someone you don't even know back all cos of an insult..
You are causing her some pains man and it ain't cool to be sincere...she's a woman let her be.. everyone knows who you are and no one believes you..so to me you are just wasting time trying to defame someone..you can keep trolling if you have so much time on your hands for that or you can just deactivate this account so as to save your little dignity..I repeat everyone knows you so you are only deceiving yourself.. mister na woman dey give you big issues like this so tey you open alternative account just to soothe yourself..haba..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by rrhostomy(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2021
meetme01:
It is not about the salary of the man. It's about being an hustler. Anyone that tells you salary is enough to survive or sustain a family is just deceiving himself. The higher the salary, the higher the expenses.

As a civil servant, that's my take home. I have about 4 different other hustle that bring money. I don't even rely on the salary.

Can you tell me what these your hustles are? I need some side hustles too. Thank you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? by ivandragon: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2021
Estellie:
Be realistic. This is Nigeria were things get worse by the day with no sign of hope. Look around you bro, go to the fuvking street and see how wrong choices do nothing but worsen situations. Broke struggling man getting married to broke woman, birthing kids hoping for some kind of miracle to happen? Don't you get tired of see innocent kids suffer?
Do not blame anybody for their decisions, nobody wants to see their kids suffer anymore. Why the fuvk will a struggling young lady get married to a broke man that can barely fend for himself not to talk of a family with children.
You all need to wake up! miracles don't happen and Nigeria is fuvked today, tomorrow and the next. Your decisions today will determine your future.

Are you a kid? Why use the curse word so much?

You need to wake up. No matter how booming an economy may be or become, there will always be poor people, so they should not marry?

It would seem again that you were also born with a silver spoon or lucky enough to have had it easy in life, if not, you would understand that not everyone has access to money, some have to work harder than others which doesn't mean they cannot start a family while doing so.

On not blaming anyone for thier choice, it would seem you are the one trying to force a choice here. How a person choses to marry is entirely up to them, this I have stated on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.