Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Japan Or Singapore - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japan Or Singapore (22859 Views)

Japan Or South Korea / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / New Advise On How To Travel To Hong Kong Or Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Anywhere far from Nigeria is perrrrfect

3 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by akosy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
K
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Omooba77: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simvan:
Please try and ignore my punctuation errors.

I have plans to study robotics after getting my bsc degree in Nigeria, and I am here to find out from those that have idea on how things go in both countries(Japan and Singapore), with regards to;
1. Cost of living.
2. Where can I get a better degree.
3. My chance of being accepted in their university.
4. My chance of getting a job after graduating.

Please if you have a better suggestions aside the two countries I gave, I am open to learning from you.

JAPAN straight.....

3 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by fineboynl(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
guy if not English speaking country forget it Europe or American.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by wealthgoddess: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
.you should tell us the cities you might be heading to in either of Singapore or Japan. But all in all, Singapore has a very high standard of living.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by LILTJAY: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Go to europe or north america
Re: Japan Or Singapore by bluefilm: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Je n'aime pas l'Asie du tout.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by ignis: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you are tall go to Singapore, if you are short, go to Japan.

4 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by olas24u(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Both countries are good,but they will always give their citizens jobs before you ,how ever their so many companies in japan when you compare it with Singapore. You will get a job in japan or continue into research ,but singapore is a very small place

5 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by 8stargeneral: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Japan...but I don't think to enter Japan dey easy now
Re: Japan Or Singapore by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
mastermaestro:
Avoid both places for your own good. Asia?

He's not going there for drugs or scam. I know what you're thinking. Also, racism doesn't exist. People with low self-esteem are the ones that complain about racism.

6 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by ken6488(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
For better opportunities Singapore

Though Japan is great much more better than Singapore
Re: Japan Or Singapore by rowland545(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Deiks:
Go Japan jare their girls dey fine at least if your head no feat learn anything try learn sumarai or ninja work all na certificate you gat nothing to lose
hahahaahaah guy u b bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Think9ja(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
An average Nigerian doesn't think past getting a job after school.

All the first class graduates in Nigeria are job seekers. Absolutely zero business idea.

You want them to carry their jobs and give you leaving their citizens unemployed?

Most foreigners living in Nigeria are business owners, but reverse is the case for most Nigerians planning to travel out or already out.

9ja is truly cursed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan Or Singapore by dettolgel: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
blackbriar:

Thanks but i do not agree with your assertions, and as such i will speak for Japan.
1. Japan is relatively affordable. tuition in National universities is 600,000 yen annually. and masters programs are 2 years research program.
2. Japan offers competitive international education. do not take my word for it, simply google and check the QS world university rankings.
3. All schools in the world will take your money. The issue is what would you learn. Masters programs in Japan are research based not course work.
4. everyone is racist. English and factory work becomes the only job option available to you if you refuse to even learn basic japanese. in the IT field in which i suppose robotics belongs to , you don't need to be fluent to get jobs in that field. Infact with a college degree and experience , it is far more easier for you to get a job in IT field and in Factory. I know some many foreigners working for micro pressor and semi conductor companies in Saitama and Hiroshima, with basic japanese language ability. if also in doubt check LinkedIn Japanese job page.

In summary, would it be tough, hell YES,
Would it be worth it, SUPER HELL YES.
Would you look back and say i am glad i chose Japan to study... HELL YES with all the struggles japan will throw at you.

If you like no listen to advice and follow person wey sabi road. Dey there dey argue e go clear you for eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Deiks: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
rowland545:
hahahaahaah guy u b bastard grin
Hahaahahaha your fada na bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by rowland545(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Deiks:

Hahaahahaha your fada na bastard grin
hahahahhaah thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simvan:

I have plans to study robotics after getting my bsc degree in Nigeria, and I am here to find out from those that have idea on how things go in both countries(Japan and Singapore), with regards to;
1. Cost of living.

Please if you have a better suggestions aside the two countries I gave, I am open to learning from you.

Quickly run to Japan. Besides the educational knowledge you would get, you can also stay back in the country after your education because their government just opened up its borders to a looser immigration condition. You can also bring your family over if you want plus citizenship is guaranteed.

To crown it all, accommodation in Japan is very cheap and you can even own a house for virtually free when you get involved in their aged community repopulation drive where a lot of abandoned yet clean houses are found.

Forget Singapore which is for pleasure and get serious with Japan

11 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by NewDelhi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Japan is a much more better country but Singapore is more advisable. You have better prospects as a black man there.

In addition, japanese Visa is extremely difficult to get.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by FreeStuffsNG: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chapelbeatz:
Anywhere far from Nigeria is perrrrfect
Afghanistan sef far nau. Oh Lord, please take all those with negative mindset towards Nigeria very far from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Deiks: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
rowland545:
hahahahhaah thunder fire u
Hahahahahahahh make ogun strick all of una dead

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nairalando: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Let me give you a hint based on research. In terms of Robotics Engineering, both Japan and Singapore are the best. As a matter of fact, they are miles ahead of most western countries (including US) in Robotics. If you want value for your money and are ready to study like hell, go to Japan. I have seen most westerners who won't study in Japan because they feel they will be left out.

I RECOMMEND JAPAN.

Instead of job hunting in Japan after your study, why not use the certificate to get a Job in the US.. US will pay you better and you won't have to fear about Job security if you know what you're doing. Also, you won't over work your self and even if you do, you will be paid for overtime.

Or why not come back to Nigeria and start a Robotics Company..

5 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Jorge91: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simvan:

1. Cost of living.

A schengen country will be better, at least you can travel to other parts of Europe with ease, if one does not favour you.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Jokkarm2: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
japan is the best
Re: Japan Or Singapore by Nairalando: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
blackbriar:

Thanks but i do not agree with your assertions, and as such i will speak for Japan.
1. Japan is relatively affordable. tuition in National universities is 600,000 yen annually. and masters programs are 2 years research program.
2. Japan offers competitive international education. do not take my word for it, simply google and check the QS world university rankings.
3. All schools in the world will take your money. The issue is what would you learn. Masters programs in Japan are research based not course work.
4. everyone is racist. English and factory work becomes the only job option available to you if you refuse to even learn basic japanese. in the IT field in which i suppose robotics belongs to , you don't need to be fluent to get jobs in that field. Infact with a college degree and experience , it is far more easier for you to get a job in IT field and in Factory. I know some many foreigners working for micro pressor and semi conductor companies in Saitama and Hiroshima, with basic japanese language ability. if also in doubt check LinkedIn Japanese job page.

Would you look back and say i am glad i chose Japan to study... HELL YES with all the struggles japan will throw at you.

He said it all.
Do your research. Go to youtube, watch videos of robots production.
Check out "Day in the life of Japanese/foreign students schooling in Japan".
You can search for "Chilo Talks" on youtube. She did her Masters and PhD (on-going) in Japan with fully funded MEXT scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by Elsueno: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
The day I chose to ditch Nigeria. I will relocate to Japan.....I just find thier historical stuff awesome....

Screw that..

I just fuvking LOVE ANImE. SAMURAI & NIanjAs grin , plus thier language is just soo cool, Arigato guzaimasu grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japan Or Singapore by AroOkigbo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
shawante:
I'll go with Singapore cuz they speak English and I think they will be more welcoming than Japan
Singapore??
If you aren't going for tourism, forget it. It's damn expensive. They are only welcoming if you have MONEY.

I've not been to Japan.
Re: Japan Or Singapore by TimeTraveller: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Go Europe! Una no dey kuku hear word.

1 Like

Re: Japan Or Singapore by mmsen: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
blackbriar:

Explain how you will get experience in a racist society?

2 Likes

Re: Japan Or Singapore by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
I would prefer to stay in Nigeria o! becuz Nigeria is the best country ever ooo...

Hahah

But , I'm only just jocking oooo, before I go receive serious slap from OP.
cheesy cool
Re: Japan Or Singapore by phemmyfour: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simvan:

1. Cost of living.

Japan is the home of technology. Go there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

144 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Slave Trade Crisis. Photos / Nigerians Living Illegally In China Are Now Going Through Hell! / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.