Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? (24187 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!
Go ahead, she's expecting you to propose to her. Age is just a number, she's probably waiting for you to take the friendship to the next level

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Skillsnigeria: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
You try Sha, I can't marry older Nigeria women
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by ogaga4u2(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
If you don't know what you want in life, just drop her WhatsApp number for me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by cherishmichael: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2021
undecided ahhh! This life, observation in progress...

Abeg! Contact me for your Article writing, Rewrite work, Assignment PowerPoint presentations Logo designing at an affordable price.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Tolani045(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:
Age has nothing to do with wisdom or intelligence in other parts of the world but it has alot to do with 9ja girls. If you need fresh trouble/problem, go and date a 9ja babe wey dey between 18-25yrs. Life go tire you!!! Those ones never ready for anything commitment or responsibility, all dem want na ice cream, shawama, airtime, carry dem go beach, cinema, tik tok etc. Age na just number for abroad babes but no be 9ja babes oooo. Our babes dey get sense when dem don approach 30yrs and above.
The percentage of 18-25yrs wey get sense for relationship in 9ja na 0.01%. If you still wan flex as a guy, those ones good but if u want commitment, forget younger babes. Go for 30+ babes wey don pass HOEloshoism phase of life. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
I don laugh tire here o!!!
You’re actually right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Bmaster(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Double0h7:
My boo is 4 years younger than me. It's not really the age but how the man carries himself. Boo is assertive, confident, and responsible so I humble myself when dealing with him. I've met guys 10 years older than me and I had zero respect for them because even a fool grows older.
funny though how you call people fool simply because they're fail to adjust to T&C's.
Meanwhile,greet your SIMPle guy whom your 4 years older than,at least he agreed to bend to your terms and conditions,e no easy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Fucklove(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2021
The young man choose to read evening Newspaper at this young promising age. I wish you well boy cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by ensamy(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2021
A woman can marry a man that is 30 years older than she's or even more. The nature of a woman is different from that of a man. As long as the man is comfortable, rich, healthy and loving. They is nothing wrong with a man 30 years older than his wife.
But the other way around, nothing wrong with a guy five years younger than the lady, only if the lady can endure the trouble of such a boy when he starts looking for younger women.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Nnemuka:
Women marry men same age as their father and some marry men older than their dads...
The real question should be " Men, can you marry a woman 5yrs or more older than you"?

For me, I have dated older and younger guys and I settled for a younger man kiss kiss
Their waist still strong kakaraka
mechionu grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Volksguys1985: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Nnemuka:
Women marry men same age as their father and some marry men older than their dads...
The real question should be " Men, can you marry a woman 5yrs or more older than you"?

For me, I have dated older and younger guys and I settled for a younger man kiss kiss
you too like am

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
why are you people always so bitter on any female issue ?

do not set/allign your ears and balance youself to listen to such toxic things. Otherwise u will soon start hearing NEGATIVE STRANGE voices. Words are very powerful ooo.

That is how most of these "children" from broken homes behave.

Noticed I used the term children not even boys , not to talk of men.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Aguilar(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2021
I don't think she cares about your age. And she likes that you are matured and serious. She won't turn down your proposal.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by patorial(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2021
inumidun2010:
My own is that 2022 must make sense... Someone should give me scope wey i fit use breakup without breaking someone's heart...
I need concentration not WhatsApp calls and where are you every time....

Kindly and slowly reduce your attention to her and she will dump you.

Women go where they get attention, even if you are super rich, when your attention no longer wave in their face, they take your money then seek attention somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by mrmachine: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Although age is a number but 5 years is high. It's not because she won't be submissive or make a good wife, but she would quickly grow much older to your disliking. Women grow old quicker than men. By the time you start seeing flapping fleshes here and there in her bodies and she is unable to copy with all your fantasies in the other room, I hope you won't look outside that time. But let the will of God be done ultimately

steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by StMavic: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Candid opinion please!

Mr P of P square, his wife is 6 years older than him. Anita Joseph is 8 years older than her husband, so there's nothing wrong with age difference in marriage. Age is just a number.
To be able to know if she would accept your proposal, jokingly ask her about the future of you guy's relationship. If she sees you as her future husband. Her response would tell you if she would marry you or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Palazee(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2021
emmykk:
A 32 years old lady dating a 25year old guy means the guy is rich.
No normal clear eye 32yrars old lady will go and be dating 25years old man.

Ladies want their man to be tall and to be older than them

One of the greatest lies in this 21st century

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by emmykk(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2021
Palazee:

One of the greatest lies in this 21st century

If you are dating a woman older than you please desist from it.if you love her enough to marry her you do yourself.

1. She will get old faster than you especially after giving birth and the love you have for her will beginning to dwindle.

2. When you later see lady of your age that you were supposed to married you will either be cheating on your old cargo or will be forming attitude to divorce her.

3. But if you marry a lady your are older than like 10years she will always be intoxicating you even after child birth because she will always be younger and shiny

Listen to wisdom nothing in 21 century that is new. in the book of Solomon it is written there is nothing new under the sun.
Technology may be new but love and marriage are ancient things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Palazee(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Princeton92(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2021
Marriage or love knows nothing like age
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by seanwilliam(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Nnemuka:

lol. The bolded Dey make me feel somehow sha. U mean both the old and young have tasted the coochie? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Love800(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2021
I was reading dis post nd what i want to say is op u can go ahead nd marry her if is ur wish. But my advice is no because she go first u old. She no go fit dey help u again as a man. Can u bear dat. If at all ur woman must senior u let it be 3year.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by ipobarethieves: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Can u point out the bitterness in my comment? Well, Truth is bitter and bitterness embittered life
Pataricatering:
why are you people always so bitter on any female issue ?
i m not against any lady.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Palazee(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2021
emmykk:

If you are dating a woman older than you please desist from it.if you love her enough to marry her you do yourself.

1. She will get old faster than you especially after giving birth and the love you have for her will beginning to dwindle.

2. When you later see lady of your age that you were supposed to married you will either be cheating on your old cargo or will be forming attitude to divorce her.

3. But if you marry a lady your are older than like 10years she will always be intoxicating you even after child birth because she will always be younger and shiny

Listen to wisdom nothing in 21 century that is new. in the book of Solomon it is written there is nothing new under the sun.
So going for girls you are older than is probably the safest option

She will be enticing, our love will grow strong and i won't cheat on her

I pity those who believe this shīt you just wrote

Mind you, my mother is 5 years older than my father and i haven't seen any of those you wrote in action

Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Charlex23(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:
Age has nothing to do with wisdom or intelligence in other parts of the world but it has alot to do with 9ja girls. If you need fresh trouble/problem, go and date a 9ja babe wey dey between 18-25yrs. Life go tire you!!! Those ones never ready for anything commitment or responsibility, all dem want na ice cream, shawama, airtime, carry dem go beach, cinema, tik tok etc. Age na just number for abroad babes but no be 9ja babes oooo. Our babes dey get sense when dem don approach 30yrs and above.
The percentage of 18-25yrs wey get sense for relationship in 9ja na 0.01%. If you still wan flex as a guy, those ones good but if u want commitment, forget younger babes. Go for 30+ babes wey don pass HOEloshoism phase of life. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
Lol....Na girls u go born las las
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by EM123: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:

so can you get married to a woman with 3 children?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by EM123: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Candid opinion please!
i know dat your babe don born up to 3 children , unless she be graduate wey dey keep her self . So can you get married to a woman(a girl that is up to 30+ is no more a girl , she is woman) with 3 children?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by victooman: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2021
emmykk:

you know nothing about love and relationship, in fact you have no knowledge about human generic growth, haven't you meet women who will grow older than their age? how can u marry a woman u are 10years older than , do u even value your peace of mind? what makes u believe all women grow ugly with wrinkles when they get older, have u seen Genevieve, regina askia, kate henshaw rita Dominic etc? so you are advising this guy to forfeit a woman who loves and cherish him over a girl who is just younger,,if you like marry a woman who is 20yrs younger than you, keep her in hunger and fail to take care of her, she will soon start to look like your grand mum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by iamdapsyj(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Candid opinion please!

It seem you really want to settle down for marriage early as you claim to be 25 years old. In your previous post you said your salary is 50k and now someone that is older than you is who you are considering to marry.

Op, the truth is if a lady truly loves someone she most likely will be blind to all the things you mentioned (Age and salary).

If she is one of those very few good ladies out their, she will embrace you as long as you are not lazy and you are also working hard to be great as well.

You should let your intuition guide you to decipher whether she is just desperate to marry due to age or she loves you truly.....cheers!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Bigcowhorn: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:

Very correct
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by nini007(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Lalami3232:

Your last sentence spoilt everything you wrote...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Freebirs(f): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2021
Ya...age is just a number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.