Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? (24172 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
jattopeter:

1 of the sensible comments i have seen so far.
His worry should be if he can cope with the looks in next 20years.

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Harrynight:
She's older than you no problem if you guys are just dating,

But if you marry her and she's older than you just make sure you are far richer than her.

Don't be deceived nobody will tell you this until you get there by yourself

Hmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Opinion please
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
H
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2021
grin
mrkings84:

You are a bad guy!
My belle don full with laughter!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by MikaelDare(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2023
steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!

What's the update now?
How did it end?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by specialmati(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool do you know this comment of yours has catapulted your name into the book of life?
grin grin grin grin grin chai happy Christmas ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.