Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? (24161 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by patorial(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2021
bluefilm:

But what exactly is this attention everyone is talking about?

Bro I can't help you any longer if you can define the word attention
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2021
mrkings84:

You are a bad guy!
My belle don full with laughter!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Same to you bro, thanks
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool do you know this comment of yours has catapulted your name into the book of life?
Thanks man
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Harrynight(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2021
She's older than you no problem if you guys are just dating,

But if you marry her and she's older than you just make sure you are far richer than her.

Don't be deceived nobody will tell you this until you get there by yourself
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by doyin01: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2021
Double0h7:
My boo is 4 years younger than me. It's not really the age but how the man carries himself. Boo is assertive, confident, and responsible so I humble myself when dealing with him. I've met guys 10 years older than me and I had zero respect for them because even a fool grows older.

grin grin grin the bolded statement is so true..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Harrynight(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2021
Jamiubond009:
Older women equals peace of mind

That is if you are paying the bills and you are richer than her.

If she's richer than you you will regret it for the rest of your miserable life in that marriage.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Sarsaproko: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You never see sugar mummy. Look at this one

Phillipson02: Yoruba guy in his 20s
Sisterfire: Rivers woman in her 50s

She put him on a salary since last year. Both met on nairaland

So who dey in control?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Virusvetty: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Tatashi:
I married a man 7years older than me and it was the most horrific experience ever. Say a word and he’ll remind you that he’s not your mate
The age is not the issue in ur case
He probably has his own personal problem
Many people marry someone with more age gap
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Lekan239(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!
you can. My wife is approximately 5years older and this has been the best relationship I have found myself. Expecting our first child next Month
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Newyorkitis(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2021
inumidun2010:
My own is that 2022 must make sense... Someone should give me scope wey i fit use breakup without breaking someone's heart...
I need concentration not WhatsApp calls and where are you every time....

Hahahahahaha
This cross ehn, you must carry am for that your BIG head, brotherly.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Prenonjebose: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2021
Tatashi:
I married a man 7years older than me and it was the most horrific experience ever. Say a word and he’ll remind you that he’s not your mate
Some men are actually very self conscious and sensitive. It's not necessarily the age gap that is solely responsible for such action.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Bigcowhorn: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2021
Sarsaproko:

So who dey in control?

Sisterfire of course. Who that jobless simp Phillipson02 wan control? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by flokii: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nothing bad there.. I was once involved with a lady 6yrs older or more sef cos ladies don't like revealing their real age and would have married her had it been I was ready then.

@OP it's a thing of choice.. age difference won't guarantee a happy or lasting marriage same way virginity won't guarantee anything.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:
Am currently dating this lady, she is 32 I am 25. I really like her because she is mature, caring and financially independent too

We have been together for over a year now but am feeling sceptical about proposing to her. I have this feeling she will reject my proposal and that might affect our on ongoing relationship

I don't want to loose her so I want to know what you guys think especially the ladies in the house

As lady, do you think you can get married to a guy who is over 5year younger than you?

Candid opinion please!

Baba propose to her jor... It's just 5 years not 50 years bro... Even Psquares wife is older than him... Love ain't about age but maturity, peace, understanding and happiness....

Believe me if you proper to her, she will now take you as a serious and responsible guy who means well for your relationship with her... Why will she say no?....

Even if she doesn't love you she will respect your maturity. But trust me she say will not say no because I have a feeling that that's what she wants too
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by CaptainAyub: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Double0h7:
My boo is 4 years younger than me. It's not really the age but how the man carries himself. Boo is assertive, confident, and responsible so I humble myself when dealing with him. I've met guys 10 years older than me and I had zero respect for them because even a fool grows older.
Nice.
Congratulations.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by DrinkWater10: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Baba propose to her jor... It's just 5 years not 50 years bro... Even Psquares wife is older than him... Love ain't about age but maturity, peace, understanding and happiness....

Believe me if you proper to her, she will now take you as a serious and responsible guy who means well for your relationship with her... Why will she say no?....

Even if she doesn't love you she will respect your maturity. But trust me she say will not say no because I have a feeling that that's what she wants too
32-25=7
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Greatfullheart: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
For me as a guy i would love date a girl who is older than me, becus they are understanding, independent, calm, and down to earth.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by inumidun2010(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Newyorkitis:

Hahahahahaha
This cross ehn, you must carry am for that your BIG head, brotherly.
This CROSS must PASSOVER me...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Michhy123(f): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
steveneche:

Candid opinion please!

Personally, IAM 33 and who iam seeing is 29...
Guess he is so matured and understanding than my ex that was 42 which we could not settled.
But I know there's no future though i like him but his parents may not agree to it...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Michhy123:

Personally, IAM 33 and who iam seeing is 29...
Guess he is so matured and understanding than my ex that was 42 which we could not settled.
But I know there's no future though i like him but his parents may not agree to it...

Hmmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Greatfullheart:
For me as a guy i would love date a girl who is older than me, becus they are understanding, independent, calm, and down to earth.

Ok grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't think so
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I don't think so

Hmm
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by dangoteinlaw: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
StMavic:

Mr P of P square, his wife is 6 years older than him. Anita Joseph is 8 years older than her husband, so there's nothing wrong with age difference in marriage. Age is just a number.
To be able to know if she would accept your proposal, jokingly ask her about the future of you guy's relationship. If she sees you as her future husband. Her response would tell you if she would marry you or not.
anita joseph and that fish are both clowns, quit seeing them as role models.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
anita joseph and that fish are both clowns, quit seeing them as role models.

Lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Hkff: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
White mens world
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Petalsempire(f): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
If u can marry her pls go ahead
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by Obimike30(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yo just Keep hitting that p***$y while it last trust me that aunty is not having you as her husband. I come in pracę
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obimike30:
Yo just Keep hitting that p***$y while it last trust me that aunty is not having you as her husband. I come in pracę

grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by jattopeter(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ojemedad:
She will definitely accept your proposal, she's got little choices to make

You should be more worried that in 10, 15, 20 years to come she will be far older than you, can you cope with that?
1 of the sensible comments i have seen so far.
His worry should be if he can cope with the looks in next 20years.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? by steveneche(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / Hausa 2 Girls Lesbian Love Kissing S | Womens Short Flim Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.