Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43886 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Those are the rules bro...
You making her a favour to marry her..

Any gra gra to your father's house
yinmu grin

Jim Iyke do pass you, marriage don calm am down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nyascobar1414: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
irunoko:
yinmu grin
Jim Iyke do pass you, marriage don calm am down
Calm am down nii?
At least he is well reserved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by BRATISLAVA: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
EddyNumerouno:

the mother of your children?? wow.
you have little regard for the person you married.

You quoted one of the numerous redpeel boys on the forum who say what they can never dream of doing in real life, and spend time looking for how to be superior and play mind games instead of just living with their significant other.

Bet you he's got filthy feet, hides to sniff girls panties and can't even get attention from them. Because those are the rants of a little boy who thinks masculinity is in domineering behaviors.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by honourwealth(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
I pity you, be using strong head. You will do it over and over again either willing or vodoo-willing. Forget not power of woman.
Build of the solid foundation of Christ rather human reasoning

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by NWABUKA007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. I'm scared of wahala, dats y I come back late at night, yet she always waiting for me.

grin
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by MNDY(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
MummyD2020:

There are lots of things involved honestly. She could be stressed or going thru one issue or the other.
I cant believe a lady will leave the parents house just to be a burden to her man. Alot must have transpired and op doesnt want to let us know. Im not saying we are.always innocent. Thats just my submission

The cases we witness and hear of everyday have shown that woman likes and enjoys trouble very well. As emotional beings, women don't know how to control their emotions and that is where trouble comes out very well. Men love PEACE OF MIND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by NWABUKA007(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ouchbabe:
I pity people that take this Op serious. Please what works for one might not work for another. So do what works for you.
There is nothing that supercede peace of mind. Bible admonishes that you should follow peace with all men.....
If little compromises like fetching water, washing dishes will bring peace in your home, please do them. It's your wife we are talking about, the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh

grin

Ko Joo

No compromise kankan

She go hear am ni raw

..... vawulence isn't allowed Sha
Wisdom and good favour is the way to go

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by InvertedHammer: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!
/
Have you considered the characteristics of such men that make their wives have the audacity to order them around?

They are not just doing it for peace. They are Beta males. They can never change.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by NWABUKA007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
SonofGod231:
You people should try and be reading books about marriage before entering into it
There's what they call Mutual need fulfillment,if you want a marriage that is fulfilling to both you and your spouse,there are some steps you'll have to take to ensure it happens...it won't happen automatically.If you are determined to succeed in your marriage,then it is literally impossible for you to fail.Oga,if you can't go out of your way to contribute to the individual happiness and success of your spouse then why did you marry her?!Drop the stupid idea of if she doesn't want peace to reign she won't get peace...No marriage can work in peace and harmony if one partner is threatened and unhappy.If one or both partners cant bend for the other then the marriage is as good as dead...Things can't work.
Please,Stop using Divorce as a tool/weapon against your wife...You are to Verbally communicate and work out your disagreements,not Verbally
abuse...You should love your wife as Christ loved the Church if not no marry.

Well said

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Das1mama: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
And so? How does that affect the price of garri...... 4 ur mind.... Garbage

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is this a joke shocked shocked
WFT shocked
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Newboss(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
e be.like.say to.dey.call women useless dey make many of you pryck dey hard ..later.you go.dey shout say feminists hate men .

Read it again. I said that she is useless TO HIM. I don't hate women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by benzion72(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Better don't marry. Women are nasty human being. Adam and God were fine until eve came. My little unsolicited advise stay away from marriage with this your ideaology. I remember a fine scholar in the University who was over qualified for the position of the school Deen but was not giving because he was not married. If you cannot manage a woman how do you manage a faculty.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by aalangel(f): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mko123:
This thread with it accompanied commentators is filled with garbage and thrash.

little wonder, it attract no likes talk more of shares

Such a stupid thread.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by NWABUKA007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
hope4nigeria:
when you dey tell Jezebel I love you, you no think about peace?

Oga

Fine face

Well-pointed boobs

Well shaped asses

Dey make some men 4get morals and do necessary stop and search

Na until dem wife am, come have that explosive bedmatics

Their eye go clear say

Dem don enter one chance

...but by the mercy of God, may we not cease to seek divine direction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Fairview1: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
15071993AUBD**XXxx
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by enumerica: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
FullBlastLight:
Everybody shld stick wit whatever works 4 them provided it brings peace!

If u wil hv 2 SIMP 4 peace 2 reign, good!

If she wil hv 2 SLAVE 4 peace, good too!

If u both wil hv 2 come 2 compromise 4 mutual peace, why wait at all?

OP, ur post is nothing bt ur own personal opinion, wich u're quite entitled to!

That's how u understand it, and it's a direct product of ur own education!

Of course, our responses 2 issues in life are a product of our accumulated knowledge, experiences & intuitions!

So, u've jst aired ur own opinion on d subject matter based on d aforementioned!
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Depressed101: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pataricatering:
I'm sorry o but does it actually make.sense.to u that someone who.does this will freely.tell this dude ? Lol
Don't be gullible ,.pls
if you come from the trenches like I do, you know women who can do this, there are only two influences that will cos a woman to do this, either she's from a bad home, or she have hooker friends, Be wise lady, there's no proof that this actually works, don't even try it

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by seguno2: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
EddyNumerouno:

the mother of your children?? wow.
you have little regard for the person you married.

For her to do all that he listed, does she have respect for the husband who she married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Judd007: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Too much play and laugh can cause all these, sometimes man face supposed be like bad weather.
But you must still cherish them and give them all the needed love and assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by SonofGod231: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sparkle777:
Girlfriend
Wife
Baby Mama
Only you? No wonder a lot of guys are tied up under one bed, getting their virtues sucked with a straw.
My advice, avoid women if you know u aren't serious with them.
Those are quotes of men going out of the way to please their women.
Calm down and Read the whole episode again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Goldbw122(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
That is why I will take my time to get married because I don't want to marry someone that will be after my money when there is no love to hold on to, yes it should be someone that will feel like I am her and she is me, is like a soul of my soul. Not the love money type..

Right now in this present time it is money love that every girls let me say most of the girls are after, if you are riding GlS formatic they will be be the one toasting you, but when you are walking on the street and you dressed like someone that want to go and commit suicide and you approach one girl you will see the look on their face it will feel like you should go and commit the suicide that wasn't on your mind before ...
Well as one saying goes "just look around you the sources of problem on planet earth is woman, mind you the creation of men is woman... Hmmm life is not balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by EndRape2(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
See this maga that is washing plates and washing his wife undies coming here to talk trash

Do you have a house , see this riff raff living in a room, coming here to form alpha male
Bro we know your type , men that come on media to talk rubbish, here ,can not talk shit at home

E choke oo
I will show your wife this message watch out, she will kick you out of the house this evening ,
Let me tell you ,women no longer go back to their father's house, they rent bigger apartment and enjoy their life there ,noore nothing less

Local manugi
Maya
The world has move on
You are still living like a mugu

Send to father house
Mumu how many women go back to father'w house I this generation nah.

You are not doing any women a favour marrying her.
Wake up from your dreams .

quote author=ThiagoKid post=108853619]"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

Peace ko, wee-wee ni![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Ouchbabe(f): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
NWABUKA007:

grin

Ko Joo

No compromise kankan

She go hear am ni raw

..... vawulence isn't allowed Sha
Wisdom and good favour is the way to go

You nailed it. Vawulence is not allowed grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by damoobaba: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

It's like you want to start the new year on a quarrel note. Your blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Cloud007: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
seunlayi:
Op, that is called the simple "riot act of marriage" grin is good, stick to it. Don't ever over pampered a woman.

1. I pray my husband will help me start boiling water before I got home,

2. I wish he can help me get some items from the market on his way home

3. I hope he will help me make the breakfast because he knew am just recovery from sickness.

4. Don't worry, continue with your gist, my husband will finish the cooking before I got home.

5. Let me go straight home, he must buy those items on his way home

6. Let me continue sleeping, he must serve me breakfast before going out.

From my over 27yrs of marriage, if your case is something similar to number 1 - 3 example, yours is better but if it's similar to number 4-6, DEM DON USE YOUR HEAD
good stuffs comrade... grin

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Imagine all the rules you have packaged to your future wife. Men like you are sperm donors . You are already on your path to jump from one marriage to another. We have women who do not mind marrying a sperm donor. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by oodua1stson: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!
Weyrey re oooo lol
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Visitobilive(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Because some men choose to do that, doesn't make them fools, we all are mumu to things ears can not comprehend.
Marrying a lady or man is not a favor, maybe you need to digest why they call both husband and wife partners.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

"I am not a preacher of love...I'm a war, I'm a fight, I am Indabosky!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCg8hgNr9Uc
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Kolisky(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tony5050:
Two wrong don't make a right. Don't let all these redpiller false motivation enter your head. Wisdom is what matters most. The ability to discern and contextually fix your situation in the best manner that works for you without violence.

Kindly check my signature for your academic research contents.

People don’t realize that, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B… Everyone with their own methods of reasoning and solving problems.

Don’t be surprised the OP might be the opposite of what he posted here…

I rather stay and maintain my lane to arrive my destination

My Peace

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
MNDY:

The cases we witness and hear of everyday have shown that woman likes and enjoys trouble very well. As emotional beings, women don't know how to control their emotions and that is where trouble comes out very well. Men love PEACE OF MIND.

Women don can't control their emotions is a fallacy!

Go to bank and insult one of those cashiers or customer service reps. Guess how they'll respond...politely, or with silence.

They only behave badly where there's no consequence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.