Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43958 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.

I shouldn't have read this
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Keyyom22: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Image123:
This one marriage no wan last one week.
Because he no feel wash plate.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Abdogood(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
All this Ladies who got married from 2020 till date, na only 5% of them Normal ( They are are called the wife) the rest came for the funny and glory. Marriage comes with work and sacrifices. Both couples must be realdy to comprise. Marriage is five and take. Marriage na work especially here in Nigeria. Our ladies dey stress us to much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by TheGift: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one that some people consider marrying someone as a favor to them, I guess they’re not marrying someone that meets their standards or has any healthy sense of self worth.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LesbianBoy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
OP, The one that bust my head was when one mother fucking SIMP on here in one of those "my wife denies me sex" thread.......said he masturbate and nothing is wrong with his wife o. But he does so because she denies him sex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nah that can't be me and no be mouth. It's better we are not together than make we dey together and I go dey masturbate still dey spend money on top of ya head all in the name of love. What tha fvck! Some guys dey fall hand no be small.

If you don't enjoy sex when you are young is it when you are old you go enjoy am

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Karleb(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin

Preach brother!
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
honourwealth:
I pity you, be using strong head. You will do it over and over again either willing or vodoo-willing. Forget not power of woman.
Build of the solid foundation of Christ rather human reasoning

Na because you no get money and you no get 'game' na why you dey put up with rubbish from your wife grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you know the rate of divorce or cheating from guys is so high these days. Have you wonder why? Some guys no dey take nonsense o! It's better to be apart than to be together and I go still dey suffer from conji grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Karleb(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ouchbabe:
I pity people that take this Op serious. Please what works for one might not work for another. So do what works for you.
There is nothing that supercede peace of mind. Bible admonishes that you should follow peace with all men.....
If little compromises like fetching water, washing dishes will bring peace in your home, please do them. It's your wife we are talking about, the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh

See them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by tartarus(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
theForth:

And How do you know that they are broke?

You guys just find a way to belittle people who have different ideologies to yours.

Mostly broke guys demean women to feel better about whatever it is they lack. They think women are the enemy cos most women want comfort which they're unable to provide cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
tartarus:

Mostly broke guys demean women to feel better about whatever it is they lack. They think women are the enemy cos most women want comfort which they're unable to provide cool

Whatever makes you sleep well bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LesbianBoy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
tartarus:

See this one. We know your type, you manage dey see small money and you think say you don arrive, dey form "cool guy". And na your type dey spend your small money on top girl (wey you no go even see her pant) but your mama for house no go see one naira. Better wise up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by tartarus(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
theForth:

Whatever makes you sleep well bro.
Sure tongue
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by tartarus(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
LesbianBoy:

See this one. We know your type, you manage dey see small money and you think say you don arrive, dey form "cool guy". And na your type dey spend your small money on top girl (wey you no go even see her pant) but your mama for house no go see one naira. Better wise up!

Na you sabi.
You can't just be bashing women for no concrete reason. It's not normal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by noble2faith(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You created a fake story and you are here defending nonsense.

Fyi, there is nothing like MENSTRUAL WATER

Have you ever been with a woman before, no woman in this world brings out water during menstruation.

Stop pumping out lies from your black ass

Menstrual water indeed! grin grin
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Hassanmaye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!
Wow real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.
Blood of Zachariah
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by LesbianBoy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
tartarus:

Na you sabi.
You can't just be bashing women for no concrete reason. It's not normal.

For your mind you be cool guy now grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
shocked shocked omo! You left me speechless, bro

Hahahhahahaha you taught when we are shouting that gender on nairaland we don't know what we are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by yemi1504: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Those are the rules bro...
You making her a favour to marry her..

Any gra gra to your father's house

Abi. Me no like stress at all! Give me issues, when I have your time, off you go!
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by yemi1504: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You are a slave right in your own house oooo if you are the only one afraid of quarrels in your home. Make your wife know u as a no nonsense man, a trouble maker, she go respect herself.

You can say that again!
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by osaeti(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

Who is doing who a favour here?? She go carry belle for nine good months for like 2 or 3 times or more, she goes through emotional, psychological and physical changes because of u, she drops her father's name to take up yours. Here u are saying u are doing somebody favour when is the other way round. Oga see u have to do whatever is needed of u for that peace to reign, even if it makes u act like a simp u own your wife your wife owns u.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by SoapQueen(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

My God! What's happening in this world?
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by UncleKoboko: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2021
marhez43:
A woman is design to give u problems that is when u ar a man if u love ur wife u will correct nd pamper her.30k needed
Werey wa loriẹ

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by UncleKoboko: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2021
Ouchbabe:
I pity people that take this Op serious. Please what works for one might not work for another. So do what works for you.
There is nothing that supercede peace of mind. Bible admonishes that you should follow peace with all men.....
If little compromises like fetching water, washing dishes will bring peace in your home, please do them. It's your wife we are talking about, the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh
Shut up
What op is saying is that, he won't allow any woman manipulate him.
No woman has monopoly of trouble. If you want peace in your home, make peace!
Don't think you'll come up with senseless drama just to make one man to be running helter skelter to make peace with you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by UncleKoboko: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Una too dey make noise. Last last all of una go collect for your wives hand. Plus red pill, plus alfa mail, una go collect.

You people think women are stupid? Just pray you marry a good woman if not your eyes go clear after all this noise you are making here.
All you think all men can be emotionally manipulated?
I pity you, you never jam. You go humble with all your nonsense drama and bullshîts...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.