Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43940 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by CHoccolaTE: 5:41am On Dec 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

All you think all men can be emotionally manipulated?
I pity you, you never jam. You go humble with all your nonsense drama and bullshîts...

Hahahaha grin

You sef you go collect from your wife hand. grin

All of una go collect tire after all your boasting.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ademasta(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2021
grin

ThiagoKid:
i will check your profile, and still see your face. cheesy tongue
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Ouchbabe(f): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

[s]Shut up
What op is saying is that, he won't allow any woman manipulate him.
No woman has monopoly of trouble. If you want peace in your home, make peace!
Don't think you'll come up with senseless drama just to make one man to be running helter skelter to make peace with you.[/s]
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by UncleKoboko: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Hahahaha grin

I pity you.
No woman alive can manipulate me with nonsense, drama and bullshîts.

Because I go dig your life from when dem born you to up to date.
You can't pretend
You can't lie
You can't manipulate
If you want me to be peaceful with you, you'll create a peaceful environment, you'll make peace with me and continue to be peaceful.
I don't really care about peace and happiness, all I care about is fulfilment and contentment.
Don't try shîts with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Now that's what I'm talking about.

@OP.

You're a real Redpiller,, pussy ass niggars/SIMP and weak men will always want peace to reign, whereby allowing these women to control and manipulate them sad angry

This is why I always advice my fellow guys to become a red piller immediately and enjoy peace of mind. No time for nonsense at all!!!

Death to all simps!!! Redpillers are the real men out there!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Hahahaha grin

What's this one saying. undecided

Do you really think all guys are like the pussy ass /simp guys you've met before.

Abi u think all guys can be emotionally manipulated?

You better read and study more about the red pillers to understand what it means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2021
LesbianBoy:
OP, The one that bust my head was when one mother fucking SIMP on here in one of those "my wife denies me sex" thread.......said he masturbate and nothing is wrong with his wife o. But he does so because she denies him sex shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nah that can't be me and no be mouth. It's better we are not together than make we dey together and I go dey masturbate still dey spend money on top of ya head all in the name of love. What tha fvck! Some guys dey fall hand no be small.

If you don't enjoy sex when you are young is it when you are old you go enjoy am

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, Death to all SIMPS!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by CHoccolaTE: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I pity you.
No woman alive can manipulate me with nonsense, drama and bullshîts.

Because I go dig your life from when dem born you to up to date.
You can't pretend
You can't lie
You can't manipulate
If you want me to be peace with you, you'll create a peaceful environment, you'll make peace with me and continue to be peace.
I don't really care about peace and happiness, all I care about is fulfilment and contentment.
Don't try shîts with me.

Oga go sleep. After all your ranting na guys like una dey collect steady with bullion van sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ahnie: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2021
Lolz funny simps
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by iezeiyida(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Op, na man with iron balls coated with gold you be! cool grin Simphood is utterly forbidden by God and our fore-fathers so why should our generation of men embrace it.. If your gf or wife do anyhow, make she see anyhow action, as soon as possible.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Tboymessiah(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oloriburuku ni e, onirọ ọkunrin

So you can speak Yoruba like dis
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by adicious(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
I do a lot in the house and the kitchen and I don't see it as helping my wife but as contributing to the family.
My job gives me more time to wash, clean and even cook for the family and I do it happily.
I don't do it for peace to reign but to allow my wife relax better and not to be over stressed.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by cho25bc(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.
Bleep! Does it work for her? shocked
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by cho25bc(f): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
likewise me too the day she told me. She even boast that it`s working 4 her.
Chai, she cant make heaven. Does she want to infect her husband with diseases all in the name of turning him to a slowpoke?
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2021
cho25bc:

Bleep! Does it work for her? shocked
she boast of it, that is y she revealed it out.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2021
cho25bc:

Chai, she cant make heaven. Does she want to infect her husband with diseases all in the name of turning him to a slowpoke?
some women like her must av introduce it to her. Women? There is nothing they can not do.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by cho25bc(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
some women like her must av introduce it to her.
[/code]Women? There is nothing they can not do.
[code]

You are right. Her friends or family members would have introduced her to it. Or maybe she watches too much africa magic.

@the bolded, lol. Men? Ive yet to see what they are cannot do grin
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ThiagoKid(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Cc; Emmaodet,
Good evening Emma. How are the kids'?
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by emmaodet: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2022
ThiagoKid:
Cc; Emmaodet,
Good evening Emma. How are the kids'?

Good morning bro.

please forgive me, don't remember our path crossing.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 05, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Una too dey make noise. Last last all of una go collect for your wives hand. Plus red pill, plus alfa mail, una go collect.

You people think women are stupid? Just pray you marry a good woman if not your eyes go clear after all this noise you are making here.
GIANT SIMP
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by when2(f): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2022
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

I don't know why you guys come to nairaland to cry up and down like over pampered babies why ladies go about their business with maturity. To be with a woman is it by force?Nawa o!
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by simpleseyi: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2022
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.

All liars shall go to hell fire including you, lie Mohammed, Femi Adesina, Sheu Garba, Nasir short-put El-Rufai and Femi Fani Kayode
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Farfalla(f): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Despite all the rants, most men will still marry ashawo and she will even be the one calling the shots. It's not that nice girls don't exist, it's that they just don't appeal to the "logical" gender. grin

All these threads are jokes. Pure comedy. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by GloriousGbola: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Farfalla:
Despite all the rants, most men will still marry ashawo and she will even be the one calling the shots. It's not that nice girls don't exist, it's that they just don't appeal to the "logical" gender. grin

All these threads are jokes. Pure comedy. grin

The poosay is da bomb, but why does it have a psycho attached to it? cry tongue angry

What's a man gonna do?
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Farfalla(f): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The poosay is da bomb, but why does it have a psycho attached to it? cry tongue angry

What's a man gonna do?

At least you admit it. cheesy

Most of your ilks will claim that they prefer "wife material", but in reality, Jezebel is their favourite species. She's the only one who gets to access his money and, dare I say, his kidney.

The joke is on the one who takes such threads seriously.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.