Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43934 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by HEBEI: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by OlawaleBammie: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!
my twin brother, pls let stroll out tonight na.

Niw na my gf dey beg me to please allow peace to reign grin, she tink say she get gbana, but a dey giv her hot hot. Cus if i dont, she wil get used to it and i wont be able to correct her later in the future wen she must have bn fully grounded financially

Igi gogoro magunmi loju, okeere lati n wo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by seborrhic: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
The op reminds me of those tv football analysts;so on point when analysing a match,how the players should have played,what changes the coach should have made and the best tactical approach to use in the match.
You now employ them to coach a team and the results are usually:out of 10 matches;zero win,2 draws,8 losses and 1 goal scored!
On paper everything is so easy and every man is a macho.When real life scenario now presents,the results are shocking!!

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by thecommunist(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.
she will end up with serious health problems . Raw meat contain a lot of disease causing pathogen that would cause diseases and serious ailment . She will end up dead In no time if she continues rubbing raw meat on her bare vag1na

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

Nice bt u are not doing her a favor by marrying her unless u married a total liability. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
You are a slave right in your own house oooo if you are the only one afraid of quarrels in your home. Make your wife know u as a no nonsense man, a trouble maker, she go respect herself.
Exactly. That's reverse psychology.
Buh make sure u make money o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

Why marry in the first place when you are not ready for the emotional commitments that go with being married.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Sparkle777(f): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Girlfriend
Wife
Baby Mama
Only you? No wonder a lot of guys are tied up under one bed, getting their virtues sucked with a straw.
My advice, avoid women if you know u aren't serious with them.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Robnectar(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
AquaPetals:
One way to ensure peace doesn't reign in your family is to convert all your family savings into usdt and transfer them to the following address: TyGhjs67gfrrWbbb45.
Peace would depart immediately!

lol

������,,grin
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by udemzyudex(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omo which kind mentality be this.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by tartarus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
All these small boys on nairaland, this forum isn't as fun as it used to be. It's just filled with women bashers & irrational women haters, boys that haven't experienced life at all with weak bank accounts, self loathing things! undecided sad

Just imagine, "doing her a favor by marrying her". Spits!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ashawopikin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
I once had an encounter with a married woman who says anytime she want to cook raw meat at home, she said she will be rubbing the raw meat on the surface of her private part & be mentioning her husband name saying whatever i will be telling you be hearkening unto me. And she will cook the meat with her menstrual water then serve her husband without eating from it. I was shocked when she told me this, some women are going far just to bring their husband under their command.
jesu
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by marhez43(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
A woman is design to give u problems that is when u ar a man if u love ur wife u will correct nd pamper her.30k needed

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by vickydevoka(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
schoolboymatt:
my question here is...
how are u doing her a favor by being married to her?

is she not beautiful?
is she handicapped?

I don't understand.
please explain what u mean here.
Even if she's handicapped, did she beg him

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Ucpascal(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na when u marry Yash and boobs plus beauty without brain u go dey see wahala back to back

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by vickydevoka(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
marhez43:
A woman is design to give u problems that is when u ar a man if u love ur wife u will correct nd pamper her.30k needed

Exactly. I'm scared of wahala, dats y I come back late at night, yet she always waiting for me.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nyascobar1414: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
richmond500:
this mentality is sick. Except the lady is handicapped, u can't be doing her a favour
Bro.. Ion like to argue.. But I just want you to have a taste of the cold hands of ladies... Its either you regret or you thank me a million times..
The earlier you take this advice the better

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by marhez43(f): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
If u know u want to enjoy marriage
1)pray b4 u marry anybody
2)dont hav sex with anybodi b4 ur marriage
3)ask God

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Ouchbabe(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
I pity people that take this Op serious. Please what works for one might not work for another. So do what works for you.
There is nothing that supercede peace of mind. Bible admonishes that you should follow peace with all men.....
If little compromises like fetching water, washing dishes will bring peace in your home, please do them. It's your wife we are talking about, the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ucpascal:
Na when u marry Yash and boobs plus beauty without brain u go dey see wahala back to back

grin grin grin grin grin
When u get money, u are likely to marry such lady. Y do u think most ladies prefer picture quality than ram size. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by hardon1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sincerely, If you narrow down and check the marriages those statements came from, yyou will find out that the women are the bread winners or that they earn far more than their husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by superCleanworks(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
Women don do man bad things oooo

No allow breast and Yanch decieve you

NYASH not YANCH

Ordinary nyash u no fit spell. Abi u no atyend primary school?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by marhez43(f): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
A lady must be respected pampered notured cared 4 look after take her as ur baby.men find the wrong wife because they.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by marhez43(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Anybody that does not pray b4 getting married will end up marrying women like tonto dikey.tiwasavage.MEN BE WISE
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
I love my wife, but if she argue me nah her womb go take the blame
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Takataka: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Respect your wife but dnt take shit from her, always be in control as the man of the house.

Was with a friend somedays back with his wife we went for an occasion we were about to leave and the guy hurriedly step out of the occasion with the wife behind wen we met outside the venue of the occasion, the wife was ranting on him that why did u leave like that without carrying my bag she almost embarrass my guy for public. New wife for that matter way never reach 5 months. The guy just dey look like zoombie for my mind i say chai them don they remote guy man. Trust me iif iit was me i would dealt with her that moment me i dnt take shit.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Be like say na free you marry her
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by richmond500: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Bro.. Ion like to argue..
But I just want you to have a taste of the cold hands of ladies...
Its either you regret or you thank me a million times..

The earlier you take this advice the better
na ona deh go marry slayqueen.

If u find a good lady, u sef go happy say u found a good thing

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ImoleNaija: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by SonofGod231: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
You people should try and be reading books about marriage before entering into it
There's what they call Mutual need fulfillment,if you want a marriage that is fulfilling to both you and your spouse,there are some steps you'll have to take to ensure it happens...it won't happen automatically.If you are determined to succeed in your marriage,then it is literally impossible for you to fail.Oga,if you can't go out of your way to contribute to the individual happiness and success of your spouse then why did you marry her?!Drop the stupid idea of if she doesn't want peace to reign she won't get peace...No marriage can work in peace and harmony if one partner is threatened and unhappy.If one or both partners cant bend for the other then the marriage is as good as dead...Things can't work.
Please,Stop using Divorce as a tool/weapon against your wife...You are to Verbally communicate and work out your disagreements,not Verbally
abuse...You should love your wife as Christ loved the Church if not no marry.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Ucpascal(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
When the money land sef na dere the tin go sweet pass, just nack my thing and go my way
vickydevoka:

When u get money, u are likely to marry such lady. Y do u think most ladies prefer picture quality than ram size. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.