Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (43939 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ThiagoKid(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
emmaodet:

Good morning bro.

please forgive me, don't remember our path crossing.

Well; you can say that again. I'm from the RP thread.

For the late reply: i'm sorry about that -- i was in a fix.
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by ThiagoKid(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello Emmadoet, can you advice me on going to a maritime school? Would it be worth it?

What course would you recommend?

Ship building and repair.
Ship operations and management.
Port operations and management.
Ship surveying and inspection.
Offshore industry

thanks
Re: I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family by Autobot05: 2:44am On Jan 29, 2023
ThiagoKid:
"My girlfriend called me from office to come and fetch bathing water for her. I had to do it for peace to reign."

"I don't want any rancor between my wife, and i, so i had to beg her for sex. I did it to allow peace to reign."

"I had to watch all the dishes in the kitchen to allow peace to reign. I dont want my wife to wake up, and be shouting."

The abovementioned phrases are nonsensical and insha allah! Wtf?
See bro, if your wife doesn't want peace herself, why don't you take the vawulence back to her? Abi iro palapala wo niyen?

Why can't she allow peace to reign by compromising on her stand? Why must it be you? Osheeey, peacesetter.

See, i already preinformed my wife that:
If she nag, i'm sending her back to her father's house.
If she cheat, to her father's house
If she discomfort my mom/siblings, to her father's house.

I'm doing you a favour getting married to you. So?

Peace ko, wee-wee ni!

Comrade ... your title don burst my brain 😂😂
UNINVOLVED IN PEACE angry cool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.