Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34769 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k
So you give your Dad money wey he go use collect one round?? cool cool

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by babtoundey(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Your dad was supposed to be given 70k. I'm sure your mum will still take close to half of his own share.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by ogascomax: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

Exactly, women will spend their money for the home.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by UncleJudax(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.
and the one given to the dad? As if he is not going to give her 50% of it. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Klington: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
Yinkakolawole:
How about your father in-law?
[/s]

Read again.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Samakus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.

What the hell mehn. If he gives the man more money, he doesn't love the woman enough?

The hell sad

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by chloride6: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue

Nope popcy should get more, because mumcy will still go and collect from popcy..

9 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by TheManOfTheYear: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
Na bad thing.
I don't understand how you people reason sef

6 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by oladele239(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Usman16:
The kind of things that enters front page just dey baffle me these days.

We're short of news grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by TheManOfTheYear: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
ogascomax:

Exactly, women will spend their money for the home.
And men will spend it on what?
Please answer

8 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by NapoleonHill: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

Your father bought beer. Mine sent me to school. I'll give him enough money.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by DonBenny77(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

Hehehe, in my case My mom will still hand everything over to popsi

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by tgmservice: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mine

Mom - 250k

Dad - 150K

Siblings shared 400k

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Agricmoney(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one.its good we remember our parents to continually get their blessings

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by egunna(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue
nah.d father shud get more coz he will spend everything he has on the family.what is d woman buying asides from clothes and shoes?d father shud get more coz he is all about d family.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by HRMK: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
i blv that given to ur parents is okay but that of ur inlaws shuld av bn done seperately.each shuld be given 25k!
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by MMXX: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
oladele239:

We're short of news grin
Honestly

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by egunna(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

na opposite u dey talk abi wetin?how d mum go spend her money on the dad?

7 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by deolumike(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
so�

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Realmi: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are ur inlaws that bad..e bilike u no like them at all

U for just buy bag of rice instead of giving them that amount....u will become a father in law too someday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by SonofGod231: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
You Failed to understand your mum's money is your Dad's money and your Dad's money is your mum's money. Next time give them the 110 together as a couple.
Unless they're no longer living together.
This is wisdom.shey you gave your in-laws their money together so why try to separate your own parents.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by oladele239(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
What about how you slept with your pyjamas and singlet on .....

Are we now lacking content on nairaland or what cuz I'm not overstanding

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Landmack: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op u gave mom 50k and Dad 60k for what na?

i know it's ur money not mine...but u deserve a knock on ur head grin

Dad will use that money and go drink beer and chop isiewu. Mom will definitely use out of that money to cook small soup for herself and Dad. mom will use that same money to buy small pepper and onions for the house.etc

You no try...u should have made hers higher. women spend more for themselves and their family.

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by heniford2: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one Mr Uthmana how can i help you
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
I renovated my mum house,subscribe her dstv,bought a bag of rice for her and gave her 200k just to sit at home and watch TV...but the woman just dey drive around warri anyhow from one church program to the next,she no fit leave her okrika business for once

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Landmack: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

Lmao

father 20k? bwahahaha

is ur pop a drunkard? abi him dey smoke like chimney?

hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by NoGirlfriend: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
How about your father in-law?
u blind ni?
u nor see where he write mother/father inlaw
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Alaganature09(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one and I know they will be glad.. if you fit send me only 5k I go really appreciate am cos this brokenness no get part 2
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Bignuell(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one OP. May God continue to bless you
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Landmack: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
I renovated my mum house,subscribe her dstv,bought a bag of rice for her and gave her 200k just to sit at home and watch TV...but the woman just dey drive around warri anyhow from one church program to the next,she no fit leave her okrika business for once

pls allow her to roam about and do her business. she's active..if u want her to remain in the house all day she fit sick o. na health trouble u dey find be that. leave the woman yo enjoy herself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Realmi:
Are ur inlaws that bad..e bilike u no like them at all

U for just buy bag of rice instead of giving them that amount....u will become a father in law too someday

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Sonnobax15(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Starz825:

So the one given to dad will be spent on what
Another family entirely grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.