Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34787 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Lightorder: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

thank you ma niggar. Sometimes, I give all the money to my mum and tell my dad, “ merry Xmas sir”. Once she got it, dad is covered
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Shegzy8(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:
Op u gave mom 50k and Dad 60k for what na?

i know it's ur money not mine...but u deserve a knock on ur head grin

Dad will use that money and go drink beer and chop isiewu. Mom will definitely use out of that money to cook small soup for herself and Dad. mom will use that same money to buy small pepper and onions for the house.etc

You no try...u should have made hers higher. women spend more for themselves and their family.

Because you know his dad?

Some just open there mouth wa

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by gambit25: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

I can't relate, because it is the other way around with my family..

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by instinct57vm(m): 5:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Not in all cases jare

Are you answering them, wicked people. They think all fathers are useless and deadbeat. Very careless statements. They think the guy do not have sense to have shared the money that way..

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by obynokoko: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2021
Bro you did well
Your father needs more money because he has more financial responsibility.
Your mum may use her own to buy clothes and jewelrys

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Sirmuel1(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2021
instinct57vm:

Are you answering them, wicked people. They think all fathers are useless and deadbeat. Very careless statements. They think the guy do not have sense to have shared the money that way..

Some People are generally wicked to their Fathers (in most cases, it is the fault of the Mothers and lies she told the kids).

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Hawkler: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2021
jerrybakermillz:
I renovated my mum house,subscribe her dstv,bought a bag of rice for her and gave her 200k just to sit at home and watch TV...but the woman just dey drive around warri anyhow from one church program to the next,she no fit leave her okrika business for once

That gives them longetivity you can't buy that from them.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by UncleKoboko: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2021
dobnina:

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Are you normal at all?
When did it become a crime to love your father more than your mother?

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by UncleKoboko: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

[/s]
Then you're a very foolish nîgga

Why should your mother get more than your father?
It's people like you with your pussyass mentality that made our nowadays women the way they are today.
THEY ALL HAVE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

The money you give your father will even somehow still go to your mother.
Fathers will work throughout their lives just to take care of the family and you SENSELESS children will grow up not appreciating them.

Pussyass nígga!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

Men have been been complaining from the time immemorial that kids give them less than what they give their mothers, sometimes nothing at all. Meanwhile, men are naturally responsible for the needs of needs of family, wife and kids included except for irresponsible men.

dobnina:

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.
Mariangeles:

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue

I don't blame you all at all, it is what you have been witnessing over the years. Even if it is possible to collect husband's 60k in addition to your own 50k, I know you would do that. What does husband deserve? Nothing.
I got questions for you all: who provided you with most of what you needed (and/or still needing), be it food, medical bills, school fees from KG to Uni, cloths and others?

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2021
Lightorder:
thank you ma niggar. Sometimes, I give all the money to my mum and tell my dad, “ merry Xmas sir”. Once she got it, dad is covered

Really? That means your dad was never responsible and still not responsible, that's the interpretation of your post.
He didn't do anything for you to deserve something from you.
Secondly, he still doesn't provide for your mum and the home in the present. That's why he's covered with whatever you gave your mother.
I hope you will be happy if your kids treat you the same way

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Usman16:
The kind of things that enters front page just dey baffle me these days.

This is an highly educative and debatable topic, Op just didn't present it as such.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Realmi:
Are ur inlaws that bad..e bilike u no like them at all

U for just buy bag of rice instead of giving them that amount....u will become a father in law too someday
obembet:

This is too poor for your in-laws. Someone that gave a whole beautiful wife. U wicked o. Why can't u keep the money to urself

25k would be more useful than a bag of rice because it could get them everything in little quantities for the festive celebration.
They're in laws, not his responsibility. Whatever he gives them is a bonus, not mandatory.
They have their own kids too including the wife of Op who is also free to give her parents money/item separately from what her husband gave them.

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Maobichek:

It's well, i was angry with my sis when i sent some money and she gave my mom 70% and my dad 30% but with time i realized that she did absolutely the right thing; when you give to your parents, mom should get more than dad because she will still buy everything needed in the house with the money while dad will likely save his portion .

You should have known your parents better by now. Who spends more in the house and who always keeps his or her own? That would help you decide who gets what and how much.
I spend more in the home while telling my wife to keep her spending minimum.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Isobug:

You're a real Nigga
Thanks man cool
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

25k would be more useful than a bag of rice because it could get them everything in little quantities for the festive celebration.
They're in laws, not his responsibility. Whatever he gives them is a bonus, not mandatory.
They have their own kids too including his wife who is free to give them money/item separately from what he gave them.
You're a real niggar cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2021
DMerciful:
Did his wife give money to his father and mother? Or they didn't give her a handsome husband? undecided
Don't mind these partial women oo

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Odss11:
[s]sadden that you treated your inlaw as second class parents..

pray you become inlaw someday...karma no get mercy ooo[/s]
They were very happy and not complaining. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by BabaIbo: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Thanks man,yes my dad made me whom I am today

And some emotional beings want you not to regard* him.

PS: By regard, I mean not to give him enough or deserved gratitude.

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Lightorder: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
GetMeRight:

Really? That means your dad was never responsible and still not responsible, that's the interpretation of your post.
He didn't do anything for you to deserve something from you.
Secondly, he still doesn't provide for your mum and the home in the present. That's why he's covered with whatever you gave your mother.
I hope you will be happy if your kids treat you the same way
They are too close that she is the one that keeps his money. Right there before you, he will hand over whatever he is given to her . So we don’t worry giving it to him.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Stephendeals: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Your father bought beer. Mine sent me to school. I'll give him enough money.

Very Apt Response, each to his own standard...

Some Dads did overtime at work and didnt even change wardrobe for years while training their wards through school, but get neglected when their children start earning.
May the labour of Responsible Parents never be in Vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by yunqdady: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

If your father was useless, doesn't mean you should judge all fathers same way

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by yunqdady: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Landmack:
Op u gave mom 50k and Dad 60k for what na?

i know it's ur money not mine...but u deserve a knock on ur head grin

Dad will use that money and go drink beer and chop isiewu. Mom will definitely use out of that money to cook small soup for herself and Dad. mom will use that same money to buy small pepper and onions for the house.etc

You no try...u should have made hers higher. women spend more for themselves and their family.
Family dynamics are different. Your father is a drunkard doesn’t mean other fathers are same. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

how about the father is not a cheat or beer consumer?

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GetMeRight: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Lightorder:
They are too close that she is the one that keeps his money. Right there before you, he will hand over whatever he is given to her . So we don’t worry giving it to him.

Give him directly, make him happy if he truly deserves it.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Shhhh01(f): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k

I just do not know why everything has to be on social media now.

Why r u telling us how u gave your relatives money. Haba. Okay what should we do now SMH
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Shhhh01:

[s]I just do not know why everything has to be on social media now.

Why r u telling us how u gave your relatives money. Haba. Okay what should we do now SMH[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.