Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34791 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is NL running short of reasonable, educational and interesting thread these days. Seun your team of content creators need to be more creative than this. I haven't learned anything from Nairaland lately. This isn't the forum i came to meet. We need to learn and share more knowledge. Thankq.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by jacobnel(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
In-law Suppose to be from 40k-60k,since naa for the two of them.

[ quote author=Myexdisturbs post=108853857]My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k[/quote]
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
armyofone:

Given it back grin

Good morning and happy holidays!

Eku’role on this side iya mi. cheesy
Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

It's now obvious you have daddy issues. Unfortunately not everyone was born with such a father.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by emmykk(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

This is wickedness or you just want to trend

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by seanwilliam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Next time give your dad 80k and your mom 30k, las las he go still spend 80% of it for house upkeep. But if they’re living separately. Share it equally

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is NL running short of interesting and educational thread these days? Seun with due respect, your team of writers and content creators need to step up their game. I haven't seen a reasonable thread that makes people share reasonable idea lately. As we advance to another, we need thread that will make us contribute money-making ideas. How to help develop our society and so on. Sincerely, this is not the NL i came to meet. Seun please do something.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by warriking(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
And the money given to the dad will be spent where. Abeg talk well, if you don't know what it takes to be a father then don't comment pls
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
omenkaLives:
For me:

Neighborhood rice: 150kg.

Village community: 200kg.

Dad: N100k

Mom: Prayers for her to keep resting.

Keep deceiving yourself.
30k BMC monthly stipend na money?
No be dead dog wey motor jam you take celebrate Christmas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Isokoboy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Your father bought beer. Mine sent me to school. I'll give him enough money.

This is what we call " Finish him"

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by OlawaleBammie: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

How will she spend the money on the man??

Dont lemme call u tiff ooh, and dont lemme say you women are birds if same feathers grin

I hate nonsense ooh

As if na d woman go put food for table.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by ihimiray(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
kushme:
grin . op na badt guy. See as you bring out the thinking of females up there.

They always want women to get more.

Women are mostly the reason why men/nations go into debt.

Op, they will try to shame you for doing this, and some guys would SIMPly support them.

abi... See I'll give more to my dad than mumsy... Though am not too cool with him though, but that man really tried... Women na only to dey collect dey sabi

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by OlawaleBammie: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Alright answered chief acidosis wink
OP i love how u shared it but for another day pls the inlaw money should be deposited into the account of FIL

See, karma is real ooh, the way u treat ur FIL is same way ur SIL wil treat u.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by mfm04622: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k

How this take concern us?
Why do you need to bring this to the public?
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nichotivity1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

you showed here that you're not a real nigga

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Depressed101: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mother 70k + Android phone
Sister 25k
Father - none who father epp
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by iamyemiakins(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
armyofone:

In my own opinion, it should have been shared equally - 50k for all - dad, mom and parents in law.

Or mom and mother in law 60k each
Dad and father in law 50k each.
Which kain opinion be this!
What a hilarious opinion
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by comradeMOSHOOD: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Siblings nko
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Olafisoyem: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

Bro na you no be real nigga.

He’s done well are you in his family?

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by BabaIbo: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

OP, you did well joor. Chop knuckle!

I believe your dad spent more on you while growing up. Even now that you're a man, you know what it takes to be a man and a father.

Don't listen to those people criticizing your decision.

6 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by iampeterben(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108857843:
It is well.

Oh internet..............

Make everybody begin post the amount wey dem give dem parents for Christmas then!

There is nothing you won't see on the internet......
I swear my chief! And the moderators put am for frontpage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by iamyemiakins(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
FaithBrain1994:
Is NL running short of interesting and educational thread these days? Seun with due respect, your team of writers and content creators need to step up their game. I haven't seen a reasonable thread that makes people share reasonable idea lately. As we advance to another, we need thread that will make us contribute money-making ideas. How to help develop our society and so on. Sincerely, this is not the NL i came to meet. Seun please do something.
Baba, rest!

Even Nigeria as a whole is a shithole country at this point, nothing is really making sense in the whole country.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

Eku’role on this side iya mi. cheesy
Compliments of the season.

Compliment o Iya mi na.
Eku isimi or iseemi.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Which kain opinion be this!
What a hilarious opinion

Charity/love gift should be equal.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nweike1: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

You have tried

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by madukaanaya(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108857843:
It is well.

Oh internet..............

Make everybody begin post the amount wey dem give dem parents for Christmas then!

There is nothing you won't see on the internet......
what is wrong with that vile being?
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by FLYFIRE(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
This same man that has carried everyone from the beginning should have been given less ba. Men/Boys, it is very difficult to be a man; prepare

6 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

You try

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
omenkaLives:
For me:

Neighborhood rice: 150kg.

Village community: 200kg.

Dad: N100k

Mom: Prayers for her to keep resting.

You try. Compliment of the season!
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
The thread will soon be hijacked by different gender apologists and sympathizers. That's if the foot soldiers haven't received the orders.

Compliments
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by tunjilee003: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Your father bought beer. Mine sent me to school. I'll give him enough money.
savage 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.