Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34783 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Jsaviour(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.

So he should have given his mother mother more to show what? The way some of you reason ehh!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by michoim(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.
You see how people think in an inverted format. Is it now the woman that is the breadwinner or the man? Naturally,is it woman that takes care of man or vice versa ?
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by obembet(f): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k

This is too poor for your in-laws. Someone that gave a whole beautiful wife. U wicked o. Why can't u keep the money to urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:

pls allow her to roam about and do her business. she's active..if u want her to remain in the house all day she fit sick o. na health trouble u dey find be that. leave the woman yo enjoy herself.

I no stop her, just wanted her to relax and enjoy the Christmas...but she just load goods for her car say na dis period okrika business dey sell,bros I no bother myself again after all now the business she do take train all her kids to university level
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by nnenwa5: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Starz825:

So the one given to dad will be spent on what

Side-chick grin grin grin
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by bluefilm: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

So you give your Dad money wey he go use collect one round?? cool cool

Oga, your own madness no fit get part 2 aswear grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Frederick2017: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
How about your father in-law?

Open your eyes well
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Jsaviour:

So he should have given his mother mother more to show what? The way some of you reason ehh!!

Don't mind them.

So many brainless people on this forum

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by muheeb01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Not bad nice one

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Funkybabee(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
I love responsibile guy that takes care of their parents

Not for unfortunate ones, that looks after himself and his wife or child only

God will reward you

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Landmack: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

I no stop her, just wanted her to relax and enjoy the Christmas...but she just load goods for her car say na dis period okrika business dey sell,bros I no bother myself again after all now the business she do take train all her kids to university level
hahaha

okrika biz don enter mama blood. God bless mama
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Landmack: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
So you give your Dad money wey he go use collect one round?? cool cool
Lol money wey papa go use dash babes
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by BarrElChapo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

Awesome cos I'm sure they have their own children who obviously would put them first before their inlaws..

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Semaj77(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

Depends on your family structure , my late dad used to take care of all the bills in his home so he needed more. My mum on the other hand gets from us her kids with no expenses , she also collects her pension as a retired headmistress. The only thing she does with her money is to dote on her grand kids ( which my father also used to do )

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Landmack:

hahaha

okrika biz don enter mama blood. God bless mama

Oh boy the matter tiyak me like dis
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by membranus: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Funkybabee:
I love responsibile guy that takes care of their parents

Not for unfortunate ones, that looks after himself and his wife or child only

God will reward you

U get oil for head, and you are good wife material.

I will marry you to my brother who is looking for a wife.

U gerrit cheesy angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by jclassiq(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
What should we do now, hail you?
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

In my own opinion, it should have been shared equally - 50k for all - dad, mom and parents in law.

Or mom and mother in law 60k each
Dad and father in law 50k each.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by ojesymsym: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
All those saying that their fathers will go and use the money to buy beer, are they saying most fathers are dysfunctional and irresponsible? Most of the men and fathers that I know are the ones who handle more than 90% of the bills so where are you guys seeing these types of fathers?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by faithfull18(f): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
michoim:
You see how people think in an inverted format. Is it now the woman that is the breadwinner or the man? Naturally,is it woman that takes care of man or vice versa ?
Most women will spend that money buying food, clothesetc. for the home. Emphasis on 'most'

Make Una free me na, mentions everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Funkybabee(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
membranus:

U get oil for head, and you are good wife material.

I will marry you to my brother who is looking for a wife.

U gerrit cheesy angry tongue

Lol
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Awesome cos I'm sure they have their own children who obviously would put them first before their inlaws..

Na so, hopefully his wifey showered her mom with 50k.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Maobichek: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

It's well, i was angry with my sis when i sent some money and she gave my mom 70% and my dad 30% but with time i realized that she did absolutely the right thing; when you give to your parents, mom should get more than dad because she will still buy everything needed in the house with the money while dad will likely save his portion.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by gambia(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Usman16:
The kind of things that enters front page just dey baffle me these days.

Honestly, nairaland mods needs to steup up.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Maobichek: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

What are you really trying to bring out tho..cos the post needs some thorough explanation..

Hahahaaa!!! His wife would be angry with the sharing formula oh!
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maobichek:

It's well, i was angry with my sis when i sent some money and she gave my mom 70% and my dad 30% but with time i realized that she did absolutely the right thing; when you give to your parents, mom should get more than dad because she will still buy everything needed in the house with the money while dad will likely save his portion.

I give or gave equally.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmm, the sharing formula is not balanced o.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Thunder don fire you already! Frustrated bitter fool!

Given it back grin

Good morning and happy holidays!
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by FullBlastLight: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

I wil like & share ur comment 2day again, because of d mental sanity u deployed in analysing it, without d influence of weed or pu*sy stunts!

May u eternally be free frm all those satanic addictions, IJN!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Maobichek:

Hahahaaa!!! His wife would be angry with the sharing formula oh!
Let her be if she wants to that's her issue but posting it on here is quite weird..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.