Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34766 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
My father gets more any time any day.

Being a father is naturally challenging enough.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by blaze83(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k

I love the fact you gave pops more money. Some people would give pops half the money they gave mum.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Michealeni: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue

You are wrong. Most women hoard there own things like money etc,...Believing that the man money belong to thehm
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue
cheesy cheesy I'm buying her more things when I visit them soon. cool

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by shantti(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.

Are u jealous? Women sef una wahala too much

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.
You're right ,I will correct that in my next cash gifts to them.

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
Not really,I love them equally. I just felt since he's the man. But I will increase momsy own next time

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

Lol,I'm a real niggar. I have no dependent siblings anymore cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

sense talk from a dumbass

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:

[s]So you give your Dad money wey he go use collect one round?? cool cool [/s]
Please don't mistake my dad for yours grin cheesy
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Your father bought beer. Mine sent me to school. I'll give him enough money.
grin cheesy don't mind that guy.mine sent me to school too

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Ayomivic(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=Myexdisturbs post=108853857]My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k[/quot

The half if not all of the money given to
your father would still go to your mother's hand
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
obembet:

This is too poor for your in-laws. Someone that gave a whole beautiful wife. U wicked o. Why can't u keep the money to urself
Please don't say what you don't know. The in-laws who married their daughters agreed on total amount and split it. Thank you
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Funkybabee:
I love responsibile guy that takes care of their parents

Not for unfortunate ones, that looks after himself and his wife or child only

God will reward you
Amen,thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Awesome cos I'm sure they have their own children who obviously would put them first before their inlaws..
Definitely,and other in-laws sent them money too
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
OP i love how u shared it but for another day pls the inlaw money should be deposited into the account of FIL

See, karma is real ooh, the way u treat ur FIL is same way ur SIL wil treat u.
My MIL and FIL are one and love themselves so well.So they don't have that dichotomy
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
BabaIbo:

OP, you did well joor. Chop knuckle!

I believe your dad spent more on you while growing up. Even now that you're a man, you know what it takes to be a man and a father.

Don't listen to those people criticizing your decision.
Thanks man,yes my dad made me whom I am today
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nweike1:
You have tried
Thank you
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Skyview01:

You try
Thank you
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by beautyfunke(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, who removed my reply to the above comment without removing the comment?

What kind of nonsense bias is going on on this forum? angry
It obvious you switch off your brain when you switch on your data.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by armyofone(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
obembet:

This is too poor for your in-laws. Someone that gave a whole beautiful wife. U wicked o. Why can't u keep the money to urself

Hope his wife sent her mom large amount. And not count on "others" sent his inlaws money.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
beautyfunke:
It obvious you switch off your brain when you switch on your data.

If I enter you, I SWEAR! O ga a ka gi aka n’ahu!
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by DMerciful(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Did his wife give money to his father and mother? Or they didn't give her a handsome husband? undecided
obembet:

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by LivingSage: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's your Dad not others'
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Isobug: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k
You're a real Nigga
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Odss11: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
sadden that you treated your inlaw as second class parents..

pray you become inlaw someday...karma no get mercy ooo
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by alfred007(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

This is not true. The mum will hide her own and they will spend the man's own
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by dlawsamesq(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
I always and will continue to give more to my Dad because whatever you give him goes back to the house without him taking anything from it. My Mum will take out of her own.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by FreshGuy2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Why give your father 60k

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

You are not a real niggar.. SIMPson

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
is there anything wrong in him loving his dad more?

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Acidosis:

Are your parents separated?
God bless you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.