Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past (28138 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Hassanmaye(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sunday2021:
It is better to marry a girl that you don't know her past than deliberately marry a woman that you know very well she is a community distributor.
grin grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by funshint(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's not about virginity per se. It's more about her sexual history.
Do you really have to go into topics like that? Oh you think those who have a perfect marriage today don't also have a dark past? Even you as a man, how many girls have you led to go and do abortion during your sexcapades? Oh you think yours is less dirty than hers. I say it again; most men are hypocrites. Just marry whatever you think gives you peace; if you can't marry her because of her past, leave her for the one that won't mind marrying her but sees something valuable in her you may not see wink
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigBashiru: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
funshint:

Do you really have to go into topics like that? Oh you think those who have a perfect marriage today don't also have a dark past? Even you as a man, how many girls have you led to go and do abortion during your sexcapades? Oh you think yours is less dirty than hers. I say it again; most men are hypocrites.

Ashawo man deserves ashawo woman for marriage….. and vice versa….:

I only have issues with ashawo women trying to settle with good Christian guys who kept themselves….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by funshint(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
BigBashiru:

Ashawo man deserves ashawo woman for marriage….. and vice versa….:

I only have issues with ashawo women trying to settle with good Christian guys who kept themselves….
So what's your headache with that? Is it your ashawo ni? Leave ashawo for who wan marry ashawo nah. Many a virgins that eventually turned whores after marriage. This life sha!
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Champneys: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
dontrulee:

I am still pure and I am proud of it.

undecided
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bouncin:
But sometimes I wonder what's actually wrong with our ladies. Ladies suffer 90% of the premarital sex consequences but they will never learn. How can you allow a guy to f**k u unprotected shocked after the s*x you go still sidon dia, you won't take contraceptives to prevent pregnancy After few weeks you will begin to run around pharmacies and clinics looking for abortifacients. Some meet quacks and end up causing permanent damage to themselves undecided the funny thing is that after few months of coming out of the previous shiiii, you still see them repeating the same circle cry. And I will be wondering if these people don't have sense at all. Kai! Nawo! I shake head for ladies shia. That's why I'm damn scared of marriage grin ladies node ever fear at all. Anyways, the brain controls everything; if you don't have a brain how u wan take fear grin
That's why we say that gender!
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
AfroKnight:

Lol. Comrade we want to focus on heavenly race in the new year. Let us abandon sinful ways.
I'm Agnostic. It will be so fk.ed up if we realise in our nothingness when we give up the ghost that we never enjoyed life to the fullest. Oh I forgot, after death it's all silent
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
justiz5:

Desire in God to give you the best.
See God will never give you a girl that is a pussy distributor (Public Pussy) if you desire in his will. Even when the "SELF" in you wants to mislead you, God will call you back. You can also do a background check even when you are sure the Holy Spirit is the one leading you.

Nothing is hidden under the Sun.

That lady you desire to marry has a past life that can not be hidden.

Every past life can be uncovered. If people of the word can do it, why can't the people of God.

For instance, I know most of my coursemates' lifestyle while in the university. The female once that used to fu...ck all over the campus or town. Some even spent days in the hostel fun..cking guys. Some of these guys will even gist loudly to our amazement how the mess girls' private parts look like, the sound it produces for every sex position and all of that.
Some have kept the video/audio recordings to date.

Now if any of my relatives want to marry such a lady and wants to find out about her lifestyle, I will gladly tell him so he can make his choice whether to Mary a fu..ck girl or not.

Another thing with these 'ashawo girls is that "na them de over do holy holy for Church pass.
They appear so religious in the Church but at night, na dem de chop Pe'nis pass.

They preach on Facebook, especially if suitors are not coming after graduation.
The big boys that bleeped the hell out of them do not consider them good for Marriage, it is you the Godly type that would want to go and neck-dip your di.ck in the wide public puss.y in the name of marriage because one useless simp on nairaland wants to make believe a mess girls past life does not count?

#Shame#
grin grin
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
sammywise247:
Imagine closing your eye to her past and marrying her, only to find out few years into the marriage that she still went to Bleep all her ex boy friends the week you married her. And know she claimed to be a virtuous wife.
They do this alot, there is a girl I know who was expected to marry, one bad boy in my area show me there chat they promise to Bleep Last Bleep before the knot
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by michael1508: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zeinymira:

Well, my statement didn't deny that there are some irresponsible women. Defense mechanism that what? I know a lot of decent ladies, if you're not meeting them then you're meeting your likes.
The thing is I like logical debates with facts and a touch of reality check,there you go again with another popular fallacy"your like meets your like".In the real world,good people meet bad people and vice versa every now and then, haven't you met bad people before in a certain time in your life, are they your likes?
In a basket of 9 orange balls and 1 white ball,the probability of picking a white ball is 0.1%,that is the how little the ratio of good people to bad people is in our world today.
we meet random people everyday,we only know they are good until we give a trial,some times,the so called good people we can vouche for are Saints in the morning and wolves at night,like I said earlier,the world is a spoilt place already.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by hedonido: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
KarinaLove:

There Are Also Men Who Have Horrible Pasts. Have had several sexual partners. Lived a bad life. Done lots of bad stuffs. Slept with different women ever since their baby man could receive signal.

Are you now saying we should ignore their past and marry them like that...NEVER!!!!

NEVER!!!! NEVER!!!!! NEVER!!!!

Men like this always end up not having a stable home. They Can Never Have!!!

You're a fool, or a serpent, or both. There are men who did bla bla bla..... Are you as a woman expected to PAY GROOM PRICE on such a man's 'head', worry about traditional marriage 'list' of items to buy for the groom's hungry family, foot wedding expenses and also be the financial bread winner of the marriage etc etc?

Most of you girls are so daft with these your very ridiculous apple and oranges comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by OmeizaAb1: 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmm this is serious
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.
Omo the kind 'past' this one get bah, it's best imagined!
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Magnoliaa(f): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
grin
Compliments of this period jare..hope you are enjoying Sha

Same, my Lovely Lily Flower. I really am enjoying myself. Are you? You've bounced back? cheesy
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by AfroKnight: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
cappyolu:
I'm Agnostic. It will be so fk.ed up if we realise in our nothingness when we give up the ghost that we never enjoyed life to the fullest. Oh I forgot, after death it's all silent

Okay. This is not the response I expected. Let me go and drink.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by hedonido: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
osaeti:
Y always her always I don't understand, wat about him, his past, how many ladies he dicked, how many guys dicked him join, how many ladies aborted or have a child for him. Pls check his past life too before husbanding him. Mak person no go marry curse instead of husband.

This particular thread is about women's past. Open a separate thread on men's past; I'm sure you'll get appropriate responses there.

All these yeye 'woke' open eye, clever-by-half girls making stupid comparisons between men and women make me sick.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by lilvicky68(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Same, my Lovely Lily Flower. I really am enjoying myself. Are you? You've bounced back? cheesy
Yeah. Thanks for the concern..

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Stevyne: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha damnnn
Baba I just weak grin

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by finishmatter: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Dagger111(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zeinymira:

Uncle, yes I have albinism. And try post doesn't refer to me.

Really? You beautiful. Can i mail?
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Dybala11(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.
Those bashing him really do have a point.
Using myself as a case study, so far so good I can say that I've kept myself pure to the best of my God given abilities. Therefore I don't intend to settle for less. I can't even imagine myself wooing a prostitute, except if I don't know her past sha, if not na to jakpa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Elporo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
vikings1:
Go for the younger ones that you encouter in church, thats if you go to church in the first place.
You have reduced the probability of meeting hoelosh by factor of 50%, the other 50% na luck and prayers or cross mind ignore her past

Funny enough .. the younger ones in church are thirsty for marriage (the preaching and church groups have mentally prepared them for it).

Sometimes, I feel for them the only way they know how to get a mans attention is to stand in front of you smile and say good evening. grin

Like one I saw met on the 26th. I just could not let her go (See curves & slim). Before she smile sef, I say what is your name. No time. Slay mama's no go kill me for 2022.

Once they get tired of giving green, and no mature guy is giving them attention .. they will start spreading legs for the small boys around them.

Do they have a choice?
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Elporo(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Funny but true. There is a reason you rarely see married men reacting to topics like this. Reality hits differently. cheesy

Most are too drowsy from swallowing copious amounts of Bromazepam as they struggle to manage the buyer's remorse. tongue
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Sunday2021: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But you are a Man please, you should Man up, can't you see you are a man
hahahaha. Am I more manly than Samson in the Bible? A prostitute brought him down, and the same thing going on in the world now. No matter how strong and promising you are, if you meet a prostitute, that is the end of your journey.
Many prominent young men are either dead,mad,poor, etc, because of a prostitute.
Mind you, not every woman is dangerous but every prostitute is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dybala11:

Those bashing him really do have a point.
Using myself as a case study, so far so good I can say that I've kept myself pure to the best of my God given abilities. Therefore I don't intend to settle for less. I can't even imagine myself wooing a prostitute, except if I don't know her past sha, if not na to jakpa o.

This bashings should be from people who have good moral standing. I don't support people messing around and hoping to get lucky both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Dybala11(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

This bashings should be from people who have good moral standing. I don't support people messing around and hoping to get lucky both male and female.
I believe that you're right sha, only the righteous should point accusing fingers.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dybala11:

I believe that you're right sha, only the righteous should point accusing fingers.
My point exactly. Hypocrisy reeks all over this space.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Ivimmanuel: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
ayberry:
Do you know why I did that? I couldn’t handle her past
What you did was very noble.
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by mirexxx(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
dontrulee:

How much is your own brideprice?
Remember that you'll bill the guy right from relationship days before he even pays brideprice.

Thank God I am wise. Na ladies dey give me money. I love my Life.
cool
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Ayowande1997(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
This might be most *stupidiest* opinion have seen in recent times
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by dontrulee: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
mirexxx:
cool

Cool, yeah. Fortunately, it ends here.
Next person please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / 4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention / Why Did You Dump Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.