Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past (28137 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BrickDevo: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
G
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by frugal(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
No fucking way.

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Gotze1: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...
Can she marry poor or struggling guy with his struggle?.

If no, they don't deserve to be married with their past.

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Ijaya123: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Looking for a decent girl today is not as so easy. We have decent and God-fearing ladies, and we have many ladies who have sex. Before you meet your wife, she might have had several sexual partners, probably met bad guys, probably done lots of bad stuff.... You will just have to close your eyes, ignore the past and move to marry her like that...

Very senseless post b

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Wholegeria: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Whaaat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Then open your eyes afterwards, to a real life of calamity and misfortune........... grin

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Coldie(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
I fit marry any girl that is reasonable and I can build a future with
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Gotze1: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.
Youcannot marry a struggling guy but want to be married with your past. Hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by meelorlah(f): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2021
F
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by ruggedtimi(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
some months ago, I went out with my senior friend( 10years older than me). Omo we went to a small gathering seat out at a bar, they were 4women(early 40s) and three of dem are married. They were already smoking before we arrived. Omo if you see how these women dey count scores of men Dem knack while in university. Infact they had to change university from uniport to unical because of f*ck. Describing how Dem hang leg for wall. grin grin. It was crazy though but at that moment I was so scared of marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Baitullah: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Coming from someone with outrageous body count.

Kings, never settle fo less. If you can lay your hands on virgin maidens with manners, go for them. They are the good stuff.

You can take a girl out of the street, but not the street out of a girl. Be wise Kings

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by SimeonOTC(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Wait for the bashings cos they are coming for you.

democracy can you just stop acting as if you don't know the o.p gave a silly advise.

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by havenz(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2021
I will never close my eyes for this "till death do us apart", it's a life time job, i will open my eyes wide because the good ones still lives around, not all are worst. And you guys better be careful o, stop fucking and dumpling and making the girls seems worthless.

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by tuclap(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
This is certainly the most senseless advice (comment) I've seen here on nairaland for this year undecided

Chaiiii, which kind mumu advice be this angry. You mean I should just lock up and try and forget the fact that the woman I'm about to share my prestigious and beautiful future with was once a community diick servicer? sad

Mallam Kabiru,I no blame you at all undecided. E be like say your preek never jam pussycat wey settle down swallow am like tap wey every abokii don fetch water from undecided.

No matter what--"Don't ever marry any Woman out of pity". Or. "Out of compensation".
As if men dont also have many body counts

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Double0h7(f): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Women are so special, we're more valuable than money and gold. These niggers spend their whole life thinking, debating, and formatting on top of our ass! Lol! If they spent this much energy on politics and economics and innovation, Africa wouldn't be the shit hole of the planet. The power of a woman! cool

6 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by MartinsD12(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
Op you are talking nonsense , I can't talk it , if girls like make them be f -ing around with numerous boyfriends I no be dustbin or dumping ground for retired runs girls , those ladies should get married to their numerous boyfriends, me I must find a virgin to marry you know why I don't f around

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BigYash: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:
You're not wise.. Same way ur eyes will be closed,when she will drown you.

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Ojb194616:

But u know, people go into dream relationship thinking this might work and get really disappointed.
They keep finding true love in the process keep meeting wrong guys.
Sometimes , men torture this girls.
If not , how can u profess love to a girl..sleep with her without a condom..get her pregnant and ask her to go do arbotion.
We really need to talk to men.

Really??
Like you're gonna blame men for these??
Chief...
With all due respect...
You're wrong...
Very wrong ...

If a girl commits an abortion, she has only herself to blame no body else!!
Cause she wouldn't have been in that situation if she didn't have sex, or if she insisted on using a condom or taking anti-pregnancy drugs...

They didn't force her to have sex, she agreed to have sex, so now that there are consequences, she should face it with her full chest and not blame anybody!!!

So right now, if I tell you to put your hand inside fire, you'll put it inside and now blame me??

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Jayrockk: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
Hell no!!
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

So any lady that has had sex automatically becomes indecent and ungodly ?
Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Tomilola360: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

smh. All the best.

Please come back to NL and tell us your experience after marrying olosho.

Your type dey sabi swim inside deep wide pool full of STIs and STDs.

OP this thread is for simps like you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6912793/men-womans-body-count-does

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Bigpapi: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
cutecommend:

You're a very mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by JoshTim: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
Let everyone face the consequences of his or her action, when she was fucking multiple dicks, didn't she think about the consequences? So, me being a good person, you expect me to commit my future to one olosho? God forbid.

7 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by nesgeeek(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
I've been keeping my precious body for the right lady, I've never engage in sex. so u expect me to go and marry an harlot. God forbid...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by worldclass68(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2021
I once asked my ex, can she allows her blood brother to marry exactly her type of girl, she paused! So I asked again after some days and she said its going to be his choice...

Ladies why doing rubbish now, when u know say those rubbish dey come back to hunt unah....(although some get lucky sha..them see mumu guys jam)

To ur question OP...
no peace and rest of mind cuz u won't trust ur partner ever, especially if she still connects to those old friends maybe my WhatsApp or Facebook...
So why dying young?

5 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by faithfull18(f): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Woman matter no dey tire Una on this forum. God did see ahead, without women, your lives will be boring and there would be nothing to talk about.

4 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Freerhyme1(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Favfables1:
I'd rather stay unmarried, than marry a female who is not a virgin....
Nahhhhhhh...
That's not a possibility I'm willing to consider...
As long as she wasn't raped and she's not a virgin, then she's off the chats already...

And for those of you saying, "it's not about her past, it's about character", is sleeping around a trait of good character? Can't a person be a virgin and still have a good character?
See who wants to marry a virgin, the ones you've been bleeping who will now marry them??

2 Likes

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Soso990240(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2021
Op i totally disagree with you. Some of these girls will never change from their past way of life. Don't just marry hopping u will change ur partner. What worked for you may not work for the next person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past by Gokuuu(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, work betide anyone that follows above advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / 4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention / Why Did You Dump Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.