Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond (32377 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by muheeb01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
There are so many people on earth it's only God that doesn't have replacement lol

Check my signature and profile for my works and consultation....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by tunize(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Big Amen I go dash her money join for the wonderful prayer.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by GetMeRight: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, how do you feel When your ex says, you'll never find someone like me, how do you respond?

It's a very deep emotional statement which sometimes could be a statement of fact. You don't typically respond but use the opportunity to think twice over such statement and reconsider your decision before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by emmaattack: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your Ex was more involved that you.
She or He felt bad seriously.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by TheMostComplex1: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:
I remember wen Cynthia tell me dt rubbish around 2018..d talk pain me eeh bt I just laff am off...
imagine bea tell me say she de leave lag n go stay 1 week for p.h based on job interview n screening tinz..
I even Gv her 5k to use add pay her t.p mk e no be asif person no de support e bea, omor e be like nollywood movie wen my guy olu say him see my Cynthia de twerk ontop one zaddy lap for one bday wey him gatecrash for one lekki club..
I swear I call am prank till him show me distance shots of my Cynthia n I nearly cry die dt nite...
she come bk n I question her n she deny until I show her d pics n na dier we sign n seal d breakup..
d goat still get mind talk say I no go ever see bea like her again, I shout a big Amen n even tell her say I don start to de put special 5h for envelope each Sunday Mk GOD answer dt prayer point..
Wetin pain me pass na d fact say i bin do 3 days serious prayers for nite Mk she get dt work, I jus de busy dey waste prayer point n de disturb GOD for person wey de chill with d big boys..
Sorry but your last two lines were funny
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by GoldenSpec: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
She just do me favor with the prayer o grin
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Fisiryorh(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2021
My response would be:-

Yes, I Never Would...I Would Only End Up Keeping Someone 7 Times Better Than You...

#Period.....

grin cool
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by wolesmile(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, how do you feel When your ex says, you'll never find someone like me, how do you respond?
I finally found someone far far better than her. Lobatan!!!
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by ultimateprof: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Just imagine if someone like Buhari said that " you will never find someone like me."
And then I will say a big Ameeeeeeeen!
God forbid that I should find someone like you again.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by petitejolie(f): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Words of a narcissist
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by ddeola: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Just tell am say em no b God shikena sad sad sad sad
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Zyrac: 2:38am On Dec 29, 2021
inspirator1:
Forget that shit. One thing I believe is that, if you leave me there's much more possibilities for you to get someone better than me and the reverse is the case with any lady that I leave; which has been the best scenario.

Btw all my exes got guys wey better pass me, as per money levels, exposure and every other thing and I am happy for them. To me is just like a gingering wand to success when I see my ex dem with their sweet new guys. No hating. I have been attending their weddings, dance, shake the guy and give my own token.

Menh! I use them to build networks, that is why I avoid quarreling with any of them and also checking on them both directly cum indirectly expect for one akpo like that. To me, anyone I met is an investment plan grin. Recently, my ex sent me money o, I called wifey and told her as levels play out. You see? She staying with me fit no birth that raba o, I fit even be the witch for her life; if we been still dey together.

I don tire to yarn dust. Make other chuk mouth.

You are a dumb man
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Yoighaman(m): 4:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes, you never get to find someone as good as your EX, you don't get to realize this until many years down the line...more of, "you don't know what you got till it's gone", but then, you resort to fate and make do with what you currently have.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Laggatumuch(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Fact!!
But it might take years to find a better replacement, most times we need to accept our wrongs and say sorry , but no arrogance and pride go our head then we go end the relationship because replacement dey, it might takes years to find a better replacement, shey nor be olosho when don break simps heart go dey marry better man then turn his house upside down.No where Is greener when it comes to relationship, we all have certain trait of weakness that must irritate our spouses.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Laggatumuch(m): 4:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Yoighaman:
Some times, you never get to find someone as good as your EX, you don't get to realize this until many years down the line...more of, "you don't know what you got till it's gone", but then, you resort to fate and make do with what your currently have.
Because of pride they end up marrying wicked wife , when go dey pour water once he prepare for work finish
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by bitingcool: 5:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Abilistic:
Happy couples aren’t just the ones posting kissing selfies. They’re the ones having uncomfortable conversations, helping each other overcome trauma, and ugly-crying to save their relationship. Happy couples prioritize growth and are a source of inspiration for each other.

UNDERSTANDING IS THE KEY

wise words spoken
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2021
THAT COMMENT COMES MOSTLY FROM
UNFAITHFUL GIRLS ?
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Murphy22(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2021
I feel heartbroken��
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Benwallt(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Bola146:
I will ignore him since he is not God
Men hardly make such statement.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by peacettw: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2021
It's a good prophecy. Why will my God ever allow me to go through the same horrid experience twice? That will be cruel.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by myrates: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Amen! I'll find someone better
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by DKM123: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2021
I am sure it's a fantastic and awesome prayer for ladies who date nairaland boys. I mean, do you see the way this Nigerian men reason where it concerns women? Haaa!

They should say a very big Amen and seal the prayer with bitterkola and schnapps for the ancestors. Then go date men who have even the least bit teeny weeny respect for women.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by JoshuaVibes: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2021
In a world full of this much people, I cannot find someone better than you? If the matter no be my fault, Get the phuck out!
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by petite626: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2021
I JUST SAY AMEN COS AFFLICTION SHALL NOT ARISE THE SECOND TIME DEFINATELY GETTING SOMEONE BETTER.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by otokzmail(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I will say that sounds like a good prayer

Only females normally say such things. Like you will never find someone like me bla bla...emotional and dramatic beings...

We real niggarrrrs don't have time for that dramatic talk

What gives us joy and goes on in our head are things like
" make she dey go self..after all I spread the legs...I nor lose

U be bad boy
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by gnhpowerhouse: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Jafar1:
A loud Amen!!

No one is neither irreplaceable nor indispensable
. Gbam !
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by tyemi4509(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2021
I'm searching for a hijab muslim single mother for marriage.she must live in lagos. My number is 08063448413
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Charly68: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2021
He don curse you be that.. unless you break that curse you will be falling in love with wrong type of women or men .
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
If the man is a good/nice guy,but you used his personality against him..he can says that..he can also says that,when she loves you,but you rejected her love to you..
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by bankoleogundeji: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
As Usual
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Enny2013(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
finishmatter:
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

Lol! Are u gonna marry a man?
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by intergral(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Newyorkitis:
A clear conscience fears nothing of such a statement.... But if you dumped anyone wickedly after some illegal deeds (you impregnated and denied it) .. Such a statement will stick.

You don't need to believe in a Supreme being to know that the universe has a way of giving us what we sow no matter how long it takes
This is the reply I was looking for... It just shows how people don't think Critically... Statements like that only comes out when one is the bad egg in the relationship... Also when somebody has too much wahala and always give you headaches and you have to endure all their shit they always get that kindda statement...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.