Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond (32443 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by bepositive11: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
obembet:

Trust me, some people are not easily to replace. Expecially if he's that kind person who respect emotional truth and vulnerability. honestly, I wil feel bad when he say something like that cos it's not easy to see that's kind guys

It's true that some people are irreplaceable, but the kind of people who say things like this are very replaceable.

They're goal is to emotionally manipulate. To make you feel guilty. To make you second guess your decision. No one who's genuinely good would say such a thing. Only emotional manipulators of both genders
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by bepositive11: 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2022

There are over 7 billion people on earth everyone is replaceable to me

That's true but how many of those people will you meet on your lifetime? Not to talk of how many you'll get to know very well

People who say this are manipulative but some people really are hard to find

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.