Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond (32380 Views)

Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / When Your Ex Says, “you’ll Never Find Anyone Like Me”, How Do You Respond? / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Bellerophon: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Everyone and Anyone is dispensable as there is an abundance of humans and an infinity of experience to be learned and lived! People, old and young, rich and poor..come and go yet life continues! The world will not grind to a screeching halt because it has lost one of its finest as life survives on reproduction and multiplicity! Another one will live and be born, greater and finer than the best of the past! Long after a Copernicus came a Galileo as did an Einstein after a Faraday and a Chimamanda after an Achebe! Time is kinetic and life is cyclic! As the table turns, so does experience replace itself!

Civilizations have perished and History replenished! There is no permanent fixture in the scheme of life, just like they were, another will become!... never hold yourself to the standard of your past! The beautiful ones are not yet born so says a book, and me think it doesn’t hurt waiting in patience for the beautiful ones yet unborn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Different4rmu(f): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
When they feel they are the best. Once you know you're not at fault relax a better person will come.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by zolajpower: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, how do you feel When your ex says, you'll never find someone like me, how do you respond?
I feel very great after we parted ways , because not only did I find someone better than her I found my missing ribs , the bones of my bone grin grin Glory anywhere you re thank you making a good prayer for me because if you hadn't make such pray I won't know that the grass is greener on the other side grin
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Victorclean1: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
The best response is to ignore. The person is feeling very bad for the jilt. It's another form of cry
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by pitroski(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
I know
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by babyfaceafrica: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Skyflygang2:

There are over 7 billion people on earth everyone is replaceable to me
Fact!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by rosechika1994: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
You claim to love yourself than others but you care more what others say to you than what you say to yourself
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, how do you feel When your ex says, you'll never find someone like me, how do you respond?
Seems like guys had been showing their fornicating partners a.k.a (girlfriend) shege these days (2021) as a revenge and payback to thehardship and evil unleashed by dullard who scammed them.

Back to your question : If your conscience is clear before firing her/him:then you will get another person that will even suck your toes ,someone better in everything; but if you wronged him/her; expect that curse upon your head. It is not an ordinary words but a Curse! So, you guys got to be extremely careful.

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Streetpriest1: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Me: Thank God
obembet:
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by SmartPolician: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
One fat babe I once dated told me that and I think she was right because I haven't been able to find a giver like her.

She is the type that can lay her life down for a guy, but I didn't really love her because she was the one pushing everything and spoiling me with gifts and money when this dude just left the varsity.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by cmecproblem(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Of cos. You'll find a better person lol
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by HugeDan(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
The best is always around the corner cool
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Bola146(f): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:

Trust me, some people are not easily to replace. Expecially if he's that kind person who respect emotional truth and vulnerability. honestly, I wil feel bad when he say something like that cos it's not easy to see that's kind guys

See who? I pray for my ex type for you, say Amen! Were you with us? Maybe you should check yourself not me. I don't pray for his type for my enemy. He is still regretting till today, as for me forward ever, backward never undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
franchasng:
Correct guy.

Only wicked people pray for their ex to meet bad partners as their next. Always wish them well.

The most important thing in life is are you growing, are you making money?

Baba eh...no be hyping, laidis today I came back from one of my beasties wedding o before I see this thread. Base on doings, I just entered dance floor, collect our usual dance from her, plug in my envelope and then throw some hands for air to his hubby; salute am and shake body small.

No need for bitterness jor. The guy will surely be my cartel, na future money bag and with babe by his side; ama save and secure cheesy

Tricks peeps don't know is this, is better your ex gets a better guy/babe than you or else? Wahala dey o...no allow experience teach you this.

If you never married eh, you won't know the tension of this question "does anyone have any reason not to allow these two to be joined". On my own day eh grin...naso I dey see all my babes dey laff o, base on say "if dem cast, dem go loose better guy than me". For this matter sef, na dem go dey appease me, make I no cast dem. Peace of mind cheap o

In all, pray for your exes to prosper, in their blessings, crumbs wey you gather well, go fit heavy your account.

My story don flenti shai, but I go drop this last one.
Her really name start with B...base on some kind ish dem and religious levels, our missions got aborted. Bittered me was busy praying for this babe o, she shock die. There and then I collect last super with a promise to always come around from her. Which I decline and told her, "you know double dating is against my principles" E pain her die o...na she be dey akpo wey I been talk about but it does not stop her from keeping tabs on me from her friends.

Another trick wey most bittered exes do which no get levels, na to kiss and tell. If you wan prosper well with humanity and exes, keep what happened in Las Vegas to its streets; even forget the street names sef.

Next mention go put me for gbese...
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I will say that sounds like a good prayer

Only females normally say such things. Like you will never find someone like me bla bla...emotional and dramatic beings...

We real niggarrrrs don't have time for that dramatic talk

What gives us joy and goes on in our head are things like
" make she dey go self..after all I spread the legs...I nor lose

You spread her legs and lose your strength and sperm on her. . . Las las Who came lose Oga? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by franchasng: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
inspirator1:

Baba eh...no be hyping, laidis today I came back from one of my beasties wedding o before I see this thread. Base on doings, I just entered dance floor, collect our usual dance from her, plug in my envelope and then throw some hands for air to his hubby; salute am and shake body small.

No need for bitterness jor. The guy will surely be my cartel, na future money bag and with babe by his side; ama save and secure cheesy

Tricks peeps don't know is this, is better your ex gets a better guy/babe than you or else? Wahala dey o...no allow experience teach you this.

If you never married eh, you won't know the tension of this question "does anyone have any reason not to allow these two to be joined". On my own day eh grin...naso I dey see all my babes dey laff o, base on say "if dem cast, dem go loose better guy than me". For this matter sef, na dem go dey appease me, make I no cast dem. Peace of mind cheap o

In all, pray for your exes to prosper, in their blessings, crumbs wey you gather well, go fit heavy your account.

My story don flenti shai, but I go drop this last one.
Her really name start with B...base on some kind ish dem and religious levels, our missions got aborted. Bittered me was busy praying for this babe o, she shock die. There and then I collect last super with a promise to always come around from her. Which I decline and told her, "you know double dating is against my principles" E pain her die o...na she be dey akpo wey I been talk about but it does not stop her from keeping tabs on me from her friends.

Another trick wey most bittered exes do which no get levels, na to kiss and tell. If you wan prosper well with humanity and exes, keep what happened in Las Vegas to its streets; even forget the street names sef.

Next mention go put me for gbese...
Lolz, your pidgin na die, I couldn't comprehend all, but enjoyed it, peace cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Adeolaeniola(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Amen,I don't think is important for me to find someone related to my ex in character or anything, because different pple with different compatibilities... Most times, ladies always be at the receive end.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Femeto: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
You would never find someone better than me should make you worried.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Tolani045(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
Savages that’s what am gonna say lol
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by finishmatter: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by dre11(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:
I remember wen Cynthia tell me dt rubbish around 2018..d talk pain me eeh bt I just laff am off...
imagine bea tell me say she de leave lag n go stay 1 week for p.h based on job interview n screening tinz..
I even Gv her 5k to use add pay her t.p mk e no be asif person no de support e bea, omor e be like nollywood movie wen my guy olu say him see my Cynthia de twerk ontop one zaddy lap for one bday wey him gatecrash for one lekki club..
I swear I call am prank till him show me distance shots of my Cynthia n I nearly cry die dt nite...
she come bk n I question her n she deny until I show her d pics n na dier we sign n seal d breakup..
d goat still get mind talk say I no go ever see bea like her again, I shout a big Amen n even tell her say I don start to de put special 5h for envelope each Sunday Mk GOD answer dt prayer point..
Wetin pain me pass na d fact say i bin do 3 days serious prayers for nite Mk she get dt work, I jus de busy dey waste prayer point n de disturb GOD for person wey de chill with d big boys..

Men don suffer from this Jezebels

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by BamakSNR(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Then you say Amen. Especially if he or she's a bad person
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by MufasaLion: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
With over 7 billion earth population, I will worry not if anyone spit out that trash.

Anybody is replaceable to me.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by obembet(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
paulolee:
I remember wen Cynthia tell me dt rubbish around 2018..d talk pain me eeh bt I just laff am off...
imagine bea tell me say she de leave lag n go stay 1 week for p.h based on job interview n screening tinz..
I even Gv her 5k to use add pay her t.p mk e no be asif person no de support e bea, omor e be like nollywood movie wen my guy olu say him see my Cynthia de twerk ontop one zaddy lap for one bday wey him gatecrash for one lekki club..
I swear I call am prank till him show me distance shots of my Cynthia n I nearly cry die dt nite...
she come bk n I question her n she deny until I show her d pics n na dier we sign n seal d breakup..
d goat still get mind talk say I no go ever see bea like her again, I shout a big Amen n even tell her say I don start to de put special 5h for envelope each Sunday Mk GOD answer dt prayer point..
Wetin pain me pass na d fact say i bin do 3 days serious prayers for nite Mk she get dt work, I jus de busy dey waste prayer point n de disturb GOD for person wey de chill with d big boys..

Cynthia is reading ur message o
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Kay25(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
You simply reply yes ..nothing good is worth leaving if he or she was good you won't leave na
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Ttjj: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
I just smashed 4 people like her and pass
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Rosement(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:
I will just tell him that is the point.
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by letitrainnow(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
You say Ami ooo
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by udemzyudex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Laughable grin
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by naijakissleave(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
obembet:

This simple response don do - AMEN

Any Ex wey dey brag about their self hears this kind response dey get sleepless nights
Re: When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank God something like you is leaving my life and I don't pray to have something like you again in my life.

This is exactly what I told my ex when she thought leaving me will break me down. But am happy cos am a free man. I drink the way I like and I come back late at night the way I wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.