Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. (3637 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Aremwayne: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
With the things I read here daily, I don't think I will date any lady anytime soon.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Capitalpunisher: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Abeg send me her number, i want to send her some money
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Goldentulip2: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
OloshoMan:
Enjoy now. Till the tears start flowing
Lool. Don’t be like that
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by juniorstar(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lmao.... anytime I sent her money, it's like the window of heaven has opened, money will be droppinggrin.

Me seriously thinking if I should start paying my tithe to this your girlfriend shocked who doesn't like financial multiplication?

Back to the post, I am not in right position to advise you , but your heart is there. Follow it.

Hahahaha
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by idu1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bullshiit. All these talk about when i met her i was having this and that. it's all bullshiit.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by younglleo: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pumpumking ur bro need advice
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Starz825(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
This girl ass too big...

That statement just dey make laff like...what !! How big??...bigger than your head abi grin
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Deicide: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
The money you have been receiving from people did you work for it or is free money?
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by juniorstar(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
She's gat something huge so u should expect something hooge.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
LandMann:
I can relate with you op but on a different level... When you do good and treat people who are genuinely in need or genuinely care about you really well, father, mother, bro, sis, counsin, bf, gf, you'll just be receiving favours and blessings left and right. It's karma at work.
Shut up. This is different. There are girls who open doors.

1 Like

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by sammycipher(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
kepstone:
Good day guyz.
I am a very sensitive person. So after my heart breaks from different ladies I decided not to try relationship again until God sends me my own woman. My childhood friend introduced me to this lady, she is a spec, big ass, big front and all that. But for me I was not move I Just wanted to know more about her and see if we vibe or connect. We connected on Whatsapp and we started calling and talking and chatting, though she was in another state more like a neighboring state. I went to see her and the attraction was there.
NOW to the main thing I discovered since she came into my life money has been flowing constantly into my life. Anytime I give her money is like I have open the windows of heaven. I sent her 1k airtime last 5 days and someone sent me 15k. Yesterday I sent her money and today 90k has dropped. She is not the demanding type at all, we don't have issues we flow I have told her my plans to wife her, but she still skeptical about it because of her last guy.
My spec is slim Chubby girls but my worst heart break has come from them.
But this girl ass too big I am just concerned about men disturbing her.
I dated one of my ex like dt money kept on flowing too... She too was big ass girl but she got decieved and left we another guy, got pregnant for the guy.

I am just asking could this my current girlfriend be my wife, a blessing to me the one God has ordained for me. I have peace of mind with her, she is not perfect but she ticks my boxes 85%.
Should I go ahead to wife her even though I know she still wanting to be sure of my commitment to her, which I have shown her over 6 months of us dating.
Mature response pls�

Baba she is not opening any doors, and don't be quick to rush into marriage, my experience with big assed girls, has taught me that they are d most promiscious, scrutinize her well
Anyways best wishes and make sure u smash d ass once a while, who knows maybe u will receive something from d windows of heaven grin

1 Like

Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by Nicepoker(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thats your ROI. Simp with zero reputation.
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by lenghtinny(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Just sit down for house for 30 days dey give her any little change wey Dey with you make we see if money go continue to Dey drop like manna first angry
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by kepstone: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmm conincident I doubt... My ex same thing with her she just came into my life and things began to work financial, when I vroke up with her I suffered ooo... Dated other girls but no money was coming.. untill I prayerful met this girl.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't no niggar of big yansh...but I love boobs

If you have peace of mind with her then you can proceed ...you can play, gist and vibe together...then proceed....if her character and the type of person way she be nor be threat to you...then marry her

But the part you said she is like a blessing when ever you give her money...you get double of it...

Ogbeni it is just a coincidence.....
Re: My Observations Since I Started Dating Her. by kepstone: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nope I have not knack her in 6 months ooooo haba nau... must relationship be all about sex.
Fulaniherdmens:
You didn't mention the part you have started knacking for the past 6months.

Have you gone for medicals et el, that's when she will take you a bit serious thou.

But before now have you set up biz, for her et el, you need to make good plans and don't be quick to jump in.
Still observe like 6months again and execute plans that will make her stay forever with you. All the best!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One? / Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why / Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.