Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

She Credit My Account With 50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Credit My Account With 50k (2137 Views)

Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Credit My Account With 50k by govnor4551(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hi guys, my babe credit my account with 50k after when she requested that I should buy her phone last week friend.
She requested that I should buy her Small phone to call and I told her that I don't have much but I bought her 5k Itel phone. To by surprise this morning that I saw alert of 50k on my account by her name.
My question is, can she make a good wife, or she is just testing me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Dukio: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Send 5k to me.

I don't give free advice wink

13 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by EmzyT: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
govnor4551:
Hi guys, my babe credit my account with 50k after when she requested that I should buy her phone last week friend.
She requested that I should buy her Small phone to call and I told her that I don't have much but I bought her 5k Itel phone. To by surprise this morning that I saw alert of 50k on my account by her name.

sad
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Vwoman200: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Enjoy the money..

If you were the one who sent it to her she won't ask any congregation what to do with it.

ENJOY it.

2 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by isaiah4life(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lolxzzzzzzz. You want mumu like this comrade.

Dukio:
Send 5k to me.

I don't give free advice wink
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by DannyXpress: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Drop her number let us thank her for you

7 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by younglleo: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin
Be like say pumpumking dey open gate for ehm brothers only on thursday!
Cant wait for friday to come (yawn)

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by alphaNomega: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fake shít

2 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Dukio: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
Lolxzzzzzzz. You want mumu like this comrade.

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Truvelisback(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
govnor4551:
Balancediet.
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by AAAntz: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
joseph the dreamer

sweet dreams

NIGERIAN WOMAN SEND YOU 50K!

NICE ONE!
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Despacito1: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anything woman give you na "Hold for me" she did it on a purpose to expect more from you. Get ready to pay bro.

2 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Crysallis(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Good things do happen from girlfriends these days o.

I did get a 200k alert from my babe for my Christmas jolly ( which is so sweet of her )

The Koko now be say na me go send her new year flexing money

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Generalwoodz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Comrade, which junction did you meet your babe? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Nicepoker(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Devil's food.
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by gbengaoyeladun(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mine gf send me 1m for xmas
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's a real woman there..can you see wannabe redpillers have been wrong all the way by saying women are worthless (""for the use of words)
See what wannabe redpillers are missing.. instead of them to humble themselves so their poor ass can benefit from this giveaway women are doing they are here proving non simp..hunger go beat una ehnn..
Wannabe redpillers be like the OP and respect your woman..

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by MufasaLion: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vwoman200:
Enjoy the money..

If you were the one who sent it to her she won't ask any congregation what to do with it.

ENJOY it.

Apt!
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by l69l: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
govnor4551:
U buy fone 5K she add extra 0 send U 50K expected return of Investment = 500K

Equation Solved. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by helinues: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
It depends oo

When a woman is in love,she can do unthinkable same say she could do unthinkable when she is no longer in love

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
Mine gf send me 1m for xmas
na 100 million dollars mine sent. grin grin
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Bashnigga(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Don't touch it yet...
Maybe she'll call you & tell you it was a mistake or for you to keep it for her.

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by mardis: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
If she no give wahala, if she give wahala. What do men really want
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Karleb(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
mardis:
If she no give wahala, if she give wahala. What do men really want

I'm tired too.

If a woman can give you money, she can give you a lot of things.

Na redpillers and feminist I just dey pity.
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Just dey at alert because she go wan collect that 50k through another route. I maybe wrong though. angry
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by odinson1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
That's a real woman there..can you see wannabe redpillers have been wrong all the way by saying women are worthless (""for the use of words)
See what wannabe redpillers are missing.. instead of them to humble themselves so their poor ass can benefit from this giveaway women are doing they are here proving non simp..hunger go beat una ehnn..
Wannabe redpillers be like the OP and respect your woman..

Oh thou Knight in shinning Armour,what does it profit thee to worship Women?

You go all over the place badmouthing the same Redpillers who have nothing but Love for Men,whereas the women you worship don't even give a hoot about what men are going through. Can't you see that you are just deceiving Yourself?

But come to think of it,i think the person with this account is the same as Zzor and Iyaebe shocked
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by pussymonger1: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
PLAY WISH YOU ARE HERE FOR HERE BY MARK WILLS FOR HER WHILE ON CALL WITH HER , SHE IS A GOOD LADY ,,,
govnor4551:

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by CruiseCity: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ihatebuhariwith:
na 100 million dollars mine sent. grin grin

Mine sent 5000brazilian reais grin
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by sammycipher(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
govnor4551:

Enjoy d money abeg
Weda she gives u 100k or more means nothing
Men do that and girls see it as a normal thing
So nigga enjoy ur money but still scrutinize her Sha
grin
Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Franktom247(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Withdraw am sharp sharp before story enter the money

1 Like

Re: She Credit My Account With 50k by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2021
odinson1:

Oh thou Knight in shinning Armour,what does it profit thee to worship Women?

You go all over the place badmouthing the same Redpillers who have nothing but Love for Men,whereas the women you worship don't even give a hoot about what men are going through. Can't you see that you are just deceiving Yourself?

But come to think of it,i think the person with this account is the same as Zzor and Iyaebe shocked
Then get into a lagoon kid and stop crying on my mention all your life pls..did I steal your biscuit..you keep mentioning all the time huh..
Get a life and stop being a blockhead online.. grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To You My Lovely Wife... I Celebrate You / Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers / Is Facial Beauty Important In Choosing A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.