Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. (1701 Views)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / My Girlfriend Doesn't Consider Dating As Cheating... / 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by AlphaMale666: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
1. They're Very Stubborn And Lousy! From many I've come across, many of them have napoleon complex issues which fuels their stupidity and arrogance.

2. If the tables are turned, they'll never in a million years consider dating you as a short man only if you have a lot of money! So have standards and never consider them!

3. The same way their height is short is the same way every other thing in them is short! Be it IQ, mentality, intelligence, maturity. They lack everything! Very stupid & idiotic set of creatures.

4. They're gluttons and very stingy! Don't let their height fool you! They can eat anything in sight! Even human head sef, dey go chop am! That why you see most if them be having a potbelly and they're also very lazy! And stingy.

Add yours. I'm out!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by fati2001(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
1. They're Very Stubborn And Lousy! From many I've come across, many of them have napoleon complex issues which fuels their stupidity and arrogance.

2. If the tables are turned, they'll never in a million years consider dating you as a short man only if you have a lot of money! So have standards have never consider them!

3. The same way their height is short is the same way every other thing in them is short! Be it IQ, mentality, intelligence, maturity. They lack everything! Very stupid & idiotic set of creatures.

4. They're gluttons and very stingy! Don't let their height fool you! They can eat anything in sight! Even human head sef, dey go chop am! That why you see most if them be having a potbelly and they're also very lazy! And stingy.

Add yours. I'm out!

AN OLD JOKE WITH A LOT OF MYTHs AND STEREOTYPES ..angry

tell us something new cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by helinues: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Another bunkum from the redpillers gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by duduade: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
wetin be your height OP
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
I got nothing against short women. Nobody can do changes to height. I prefer tall women, though.

2 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Dreadshy: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na true, my former land lady short like maltina bottle, na trouble she carry for body waka.
They are loud because tall people no dey see them but their voice na Im we dey hear.
You forget to put say short people like kpekus? Them like am pass tal women self.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by yuping(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Problem.
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Jodha(f): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lmao... wahala for short woman o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by 360clips: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
They're very Lousy, most of them. But short men are even worse!

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Uzomacharles: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
fati2001:

AN OLD JOKE WITH A LOT OF MYTHs AND STEREOTYPES ..angry

tell us something new cool
you short?
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by fati2001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uzomacharles:

you short?

yes angry
just 5'10 and it's not good enough for man self to be 5'10 cry

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Uzomacharles: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
fati2001:

yes angry
just 5'10 and it's not good enough for man self to be 5'10 cry
I no sabi height post pics make I see judge
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Aniboo: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol I no fit laugh
That reminds me of my ex
One short stupid and arrogance girl
She can argue everything with you even things she have no idea about , we broke up peacefully but each time she see me talking to other girls she most do anything to make sure she’s noticed. She can worry. When I meant she can worry. Means she can be so sturbon . Glutton ahhh she can eat anything anywhere anytime
Op your right . I got such of your experience

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Short women are a turn off for me,I can only use them to rest my arm on their head.
Short people should date or marry each other abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Emperoo: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:

2. If the tables are turned, they'll never in a million years consider dating you as a short man only if you have a lot of money! So have standards and never consider them!

Add yours. I'm out!

It's a lie
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lolzzz....i don't like defending woman but you're wrong.
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by specialmati(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:

Add yours. I'm out!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin short ladies don do this one strong thing.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is not true son...you are body shaming tho.. do you want me to show you my other side ?
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Omicron007: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
shocked

Imagine a short lady bending for doggy.
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by fati2001(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uzomacharles:

I no sabi height post pics make I see judge

I no get fone wher dy snap pics goggle sabi height go meet them.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
I know short women have temper and anger issues. But their tight and creamy pussies keep them drawn to me. sad
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by odinson1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
This is not true son...you are body shaming tho.. do you want me to show you my other side ?

Here is a white Knight who always Wears his shinning Armour and runs off to defend women on the internet cheesy. Where have you ever seen women defending men online or offline? Can't you see that you are making a fool of yourself by being their Henchman?

The women you're Killing yourself trying to defend don't give a shit about you. They will ALWAYS Support other women over you,so stop deceiving Yourself,o dear white knight in shining armor cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Short girl don deal with this one grin grin grin
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nyascobar1414: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
odinson1:

Here is a white Knight who always Wears his shinning Armour and runs off to defend women on the internet cheesy. Where have you ever seen women defending men online or offline? Can't you see that you are making a fool of yourself by being their Henchman?

The women you're Killing yourself trying to defend don't give a shit about you. They will ALWAYS Support other women over you,so stop deceiving Yourself,o dear white knight in shining armor cheesy

this is an old HAG..
Why cant you decipher ladies from whores
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nyascobar1414: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fernandez Pablo is an old HAG..
Know this and know feminism

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Makaveli217(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
They are always confused in life and also very very stubborn.

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Dizzyyish: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
You see this is precisely why I jam jam people with my bladed wheelbarrow..

Though, short people can maneuver under it..

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Ishilove: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Short woman don OP strong tin
Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 31, 2021
odinson1:

Why are you pained tho?at least it's better than being a wannabe redpiller.. grin cheesy
Keep wasting your time replying me.. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
Short women are a turn off for me,I can only use them to rest my arm on their head.
Short people should date or marry each other abeg.
I don't know if it's the lack of engaging threads... But you seem 'dumber' this period... undecided

I don't know if I'm mistaking you for someone with the exact moniker ( but that's impossible)... You write intelligently... But that was then...

Now, you're fluttering from one senseless thread to another, posting God knows what like the rest... You hardly stand out anymore...

I'll try to help boast your brain! You've challenged me to create meaningful threads... ❤

3 Likes

Re: Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Op e be like say short ladies have really dealt with you

Well I don't really look at ladies physical structure who is good is good no matter the physic, be it short, tall. Far or slim.

The only tract I have witnessed in most short ladies they have anger issues but I can't generalized it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do / The Trending Sex-tape Of Black Sherif Leaked Online / PHOTOS: Don Jazzy Announces Johnny Drille's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.