Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? (29191 Views)

Natural Way Of Making People Attracted To You / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You / Viral Video Of Female University Student Captured On Camera Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Pumpumking: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
jaelz:
Yup we all have that one thing that always gets people attracted to you all the times, what's that one thing guys let's please share it here.

Mine are my dentition, they are perfect...

am hand some sir!!! smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Munzy14(m): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Dark, tall, and handsome, PLUS money!
Activist the question said one thing, but na 4 you mention like this o... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by dododawa1: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
BEER
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by RealUncleJohn(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
My intelligence.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF everyone has been putting up sweet perceptions/ impression about themselves, who are those heaping insults on others?
Or are they yet to respond?
Na ghosts... grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nyascobar1414: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Dark, tall, and handsome, PLUS money!

continue deceiving yaself...
People of fantasy!
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nyascobar1414: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
folake4u:
Dimples. Gap tooth. Smile.
Na wetin be my JuJu. cheesy
For some guys?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nyascobar1414: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damnfailure:
Ppl are not attracted to me they feel disgusted when they see my bad dentition.

Damnn Niggar
issoright
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Forthepeople21(f): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stupid azz shxt smh
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by blackaxe78: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Money!
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Sheleads(f): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
My smile and complexion.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by FODA(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
My butty look,before they realize I m from oke ibadan

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Savage101(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
My prik
E long n big die
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nyascobar1414: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Annabelposh:
My diastema
Diastemma occurs only in carnivores not in omnivores...

Biology naa

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Theworldisvanity: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Just here to award this cap to deserving persons...
that cap ehh
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Sunnybabe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Culnirany skills
u mean culinary?
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by saintruky(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mine is basically my voice... Dem say na baritone...
I get compliments from guys n babes alike... That's when i get to hear “pls talk again... Just say anything”.. i love ur voice...

Then my greatest sense of humor... Dis one na follow come... Never a dull moment with me...

Finally my gentleness...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Bahamas95(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
My innocent looks

Cooking skills (Jealous girlfriends felt intimidated)

Neatness

Selfless nature

Calmness (Even if am under pressure you won't notice because of my composure, I take time to do my things. I was nicknamed MAINTAIN way back in secondary school.)

Etc....................
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Shellsploit: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mine is "My licensed penetration testing" is top notch!
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ephemmm: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
You can trust me with your money; it is safe. So, I can borrow money from friends on your behalf easily, but using my name. Before you pay back, I have paid already to avoid reputational damage and enhancing my peace of mind.

Maintaining moderation, calmness and neatness. I have a sensitive mind that is above average.

I can cook and it is a plus.

I love intelligent conversation, and I am talented in advising people on how to combat challenges of life.

If your ways of doing things is better than mine and you have proved it, I am susceptible to change and I will acknowledge it instantly.

My opinion is hardly in synchronization with the opinion of multitude; I reason differently.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Ekaka1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

Just here to award this cap to deserving persons...
Linus Mohammed grin
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by dododawa1: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Buying them people BEER
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by PoliteActivist: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by zeyt: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
For being harsh and Noisy. Bad tempered and strictly difficult. People are plain bad nowadays. You only get their attention and respect when you are bad too.
If you are gentle and simple they will tell you are crazy. When you act doormat they say you are not fit to live in this world.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by PoliteActivist: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

continue deceiving yaself...
People of fantasy!

Which part is deceiving myself? I am tall, I am tanned color of Sicilian, I have been told I'm one sexy dude, and I got money
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by bibianna(f): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
My dance steps!�
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by l0uie(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
My BBC. I walk about with my dick out in public!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by moneyissweet(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
My money, My Kindness and heavy spending attitude.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
My face/ dimples and physic. My dress Sense.
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Secondt44(m): 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Culnirany skills
*Culinary*
Re: What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? by Shugafree(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Prettx lady,i was hoping to c da bowlegs but no......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.