Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55940 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by walozanga(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=GoodHardDick post=109001537]

Stop this silly comments. The OP never said he was broke. He was only being smart and trying not to get scam and manipulated by a broke entitled lady. [/quot

See person (Good- hard- dick) dey talk. U have poor man's reasoning. Is the op 100% sure the girl wants to do him 419.
E be like say ur papa call u "silly" today
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Raychee(f): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mecka:
be my friend

Lol
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by walkingshadow911: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Keep dreaming, we women and mens mind are not the same. A man can have class but if he's greedy and a redpillar, then you're having that woman for a short time. And you'll keep on breaking your heart from time to time, and blame women afterwards.

this hate u see on nairaland doesn't come from the moon or one fairytale, its the hate ur gender gave.

Nairaland men are not from the moon, but regularly guys u see everyday.
i might even be ur next door neighbour

Nigerian girls are on rampage,
the only see every man that like em has an opportunity to cashout.
we men have had enough but not all of us comes here and rant
if i may ask, how do you know if a woman is trying to use a man since you insist a man must spend first to get a woman attention.?

let ear from the horses mouth pls?
I'm patiently waiting for your candid response.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by arthurwillia(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2022
starrboyniels:
LASHPOLOGY

You gerit
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by arthurwillia(m): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Funflipper:

You are lucky you even get 15k back.

I thank my stars man
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by vickydevoka(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
LagosInter:

Guys love sex more.

One of the reasons is that many women don't cum but all guys cum and easily too.

Again I need to correct the impression that a girl not cumming is as a result of a guy's deficiency in the bedroom.

Many women don't just cum matter what even though they may enjoy the sex.

That's y they are fighting for female circumcision. It affects some of them drastically. If u enter u.k or u s, as a black man de ladies go de hustle u. Na just say de guys Sabi jealous
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kfed4ril(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.

Lol
Oga girl wey I borrow 5k since February last year never pay, I don free the money sha, but she can’t come to ask me for money again in her life.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jungpablo: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109026066:

We would have been your best friend if we support your Atiku abi?

And who be ur bro?
We are simply WE......okay?
I don't support Atiku nor bullhari
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
I AM A WOMAN

AM STILL VERY CONFUSED DEAR.
LEMME NOT DOUBT MUCH.
JUST THAT I CAN'T STOP BEEN ...

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

It's 5k lol not 50k, he should've given her a chance. And now if that friend he shared 10k refuses to pay, he'll come nd post how his guy friend betrayed his trust lol
I UNDERSTAND 100% DEAR.
BORROWING MONEY TO A WOMAN IS ALMOST A WASTE MONEY

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.