Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55918 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Joeyfizzo: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.
and still wire the babe silly
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
Sense no go kill you, I was faced with the same situation some 3 months ago. But I wasn’t crushing on this one in anyway. Ending of the month turned to next month end, next month end turned to another next month end, na so we don enter new year with 65k dept. Truth is the money is something I can forget but I won’t! She had this intention of not paying back and I will make it clear to her next time I call her.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by lkillbrokehoes: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Raychee:
So you just came here for validation on such a pointless topic. Nobody cares who you give your money to.
You are pained, op you did the right thing. kudos!

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mecka: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Raychee:

Most are kids and others are forming fake macho online. We know their types. Take them seriously at your own detriment. The real ones don't have time for stupid talks like these. Others are busy with productive things and one person is asking if giving 5k or 10k to one person is wrong.
raycheebabe I have a crush on you
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Doyou2019: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2022
l0uie:
You did absolutely well but questioning yourself by asking if you did wrong is WRONG!
grin
Do you ever feel guilty for every mistake you make that you begin to feel guilty about how guilty you're feeling? grin grin

Mark Manson calls it 'The Feedback Loop From Hell'. Happens to some of us.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
God bless you and may you be a point of contact to many men here who are currently funding the ungrateful worthless lives of some females in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by benqo01(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol to lend a lady money means to dash her,because when you ask her now she fit go change am for you.Let me tell you something before a girl bill you she don bill other guys too for her contact and like 5 to 6 guys fit respond at the end she go get more than wetin she bill u.....forget girls receive favours than guys and guys pay to girls and not to their fellow guys....dat gender dey get luck no b small dat is y dey dont lack money .

A guy will borrow from his fellow guy nd give to a girl,funny thing is this guy who does this cant ask a girl for money....but ready to suck his nigga dry

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Comedian2019: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
It's your money. You can decide to do whatever you want.
Mind you, that your male friend would rather give a woman his money than give you a dime. Think about that too. Men are not too good to men.
I'll advise you to give her if you still have, but make it clear that it's a biz transaction, nothing more.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by benqo01(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2022
OP NICE OF YOU O......NO B EVERYTIME DEM SELF GO DEY ENJOY BONUS...MAKE DEM GUYS TOO ENJOY AM E SWEET ME I NO GO LIE

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by mediainc: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2022
5k na small money, if you really like the lady... something must give.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.
Keep quiet. You will always doubt and fight your own gender.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by benqo01(m): 6:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Comedian2019:

It's your money. You can decide to do whatever you want.
Mind you, that your male friend would rather give a woman his money than give you a dime. Think about that too. Men are not too good to men.
I'll advise you to give her if you still have, but make it clear that it's a biz transaction, nothing more.

Guys hardly help guys,and its becoming something else.........girls dey enjoy no b small
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by drey076(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2022
This is new year, stop bringing nonsense to front page @mod

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Comedian2019: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2022
benqo01:

Guys hardly help guys,and its becoming something else.........girls dey enjoy no b small
I will not be surprised if that his friend borrowed the 10k for another girl. grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by AvalonSpace(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2022
You could've at least, given get 3K. Money you know that you can lose and not regret. Give her that benefit of doubt
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by tillaman(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mustiboy(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2022
chronique:

Abeg, this is a poverty induced topic. Nothing like red piling here. Na who never see money de always shout I can never give a girl xyz. When you make money and meet the class of girls who deserve it, you won't even remember your red piling. Red piling on top 5k na better jonzing. Poverty induced jonzing.

You no get talk abeg

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Joskyjoe1987: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Why many fools on nairaland, is this a development Or what?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Bobxin: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley
Alpha_bloodline grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Bobxin: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Mustiboy:

You no get talk abeg
Well said.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Raychee(f): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
You are pained, op you did the right thing. kudos!

Pained because i begged him for money or what? You're hilarious.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Raychee(f): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Mecka:
raycheebabe I have a crush on you

grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by vickydevoka(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2022
grossintel:
Sense no go kill you, I was faced with the same situation some 3 months ago. But I wasn’t crushing on this one in anyway. Ending of the month turned to next month end, next month end turned to another next month end, na so we don enter new year with 65k dept. Truth is the money is something I can forget but I won’t! She had this intention of not paying back and I will make it clear to her next time I call her.
Lie to her your mum is sick that u really need the money.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by UwaMmebii(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Ajimusty2:
Na my sister I even do this one to,mama called me that she needed money urgently for something. Meanwhile she don call house people say she wan carry her boyfriend comot.gbam the next thing she saw was WhatsApp update where I was burning the 10k with my guyz.

Ur sister want flex ur money with her bf Lol sister from the world shocked
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by otes2626(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.
benefit of doubt with my money right..?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by vickydevoka(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2022
jimcaddy:
This thing has become a normal occurrence for Naija babes now. You start talking to them. The first day like this, they will ask for credit or they want to eat shawarma and drink ice cream. Or then need financial assistance.. It's like every Naija babe does this. Meanwhile if a guy asks them for sex on the first day of talking, they will block him and say he is disrespectful blah blah blah.
Them giving you sex is not the problem. The problem is that when the give u de sex u won't buy anything. To Dem de loose. And ladies don like loosing in relationships.

Do you think guys love sex more than babes. Big lie. The issue is that 80% of guys are after their come and satisfaction. If u can make a gal cum as a guy I have won her heart. U won't be spending a dime ( unless if de lady is a masturbator , wic most of them are).
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by bluefilm: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

What if your male friend is going to send her the 5K from the 10K you sent him?

Or do you think it's not possible?

Well sha, this your story na pure jonsing because why would someone ask you for money 4 Hours after another person asked you for money.

You be bank abi CBN?

Tales by the Moonlight. grin grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Vickyvicky09(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2022
U did well bro
The same thing happened to me last year.
Am crushing on this school girl and she came begging I lend her 10k to complete her school fees that her parents will send back to her in two weeks, which I gave her because their portal will close in two days.
Since then the lady has been acting funny, even thank you for the other day I never get till today. She no even get my number again
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mrphylor09: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

Alpha male

Another battle won , you're a champ man�
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by lordust: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Rugged you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.