Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55962 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Lender of the whole nations.
How do we verify this New Year story?

She asked for a loan.
You said No.
Turn back and tell her you are no longer interested in her.
Meanwhile, she's a lady you are crushing on.
Not even in relationship wt her.
So where did you get the basis to tell her that you are no longer interested in her.
How can one tell someone he is secretly admiring that I no wan do again.
No be juju talk be dat.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Worksunlimited: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.

Something is doing you honestly..

10k wey e give the guy too much, he should have given the guy an amount he can let go off, if it's not returned but I agree with with what he did to the babe..

Women don't repay borrowed money..
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by drimzsmoke(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2022
My cousin who doesn't have a work but camps his jobless girlfriend with him called me few days ago asking for money,10K (I think it's the season of 10K), I told him I don't have.Yesterday evening,I entered a mall to get bread,I saw this sexy lingerie that I couldn't get my eyes off and I planned on getting it(actually,I went back to the store to get it by 8 last night but I guess they closed early because it's New year) for a girl I'm not even sure what we are yet...if that makes me a "simp" like you call it here,then just give me the president already
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by LofiLogic: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.

At least when it comes to your guy you fit hala for am if ein no pay back but imagine how difficult it's going to b for OP to hala d girl ein get crush on for ein money. And it seems that's was OP is trying to avoid.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by BaddestJD: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
That's the current issue I'm facing right now. Don't even know how to go about it. A lady borrowed 10k from me last year October. She promised to pay back in about 2 weeks. Till date, I can't find her or the money. When I call she's starts telling me she travelled.
Please how can I go about it?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Munzy14(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
The truth is, you are not the only guy she asked for that favour..

A again, I feel like the bond between you and her is not that deep, if she is your girl, you will do it right the way..After all your girl is almost like a wife without formalities...

And three women you can give without a blink;
Your woman.
Your mum.
Your sister. cheesy

Then, the guy you gave, you fit be his one and only hope..But the funny thing is e fit be woman he still want to give am...some guys eeh grin grin

Then the most Important thing is, he will pay you back without stress.

The world is so unfavourable to men currently..
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Bigpapi: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?

You're a wise man

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Munzy14(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2022
drimzsmoke:
My cousin who doesn't have a work but camps his jobless girlfriend with him called me few days ago asking for money,10K (I think it's the season of 10K), I told him I don't have.Yesterday evening,I entered a mall to get bread,I saw this sexy lingerie that I couldn't get my eyes off and I planned on getting it(actually,I went back to the store to get it by 8 last night but I guess they closed early because it's New year) for a girl I'm not even sure what we are yet...if that makes me a "simp" like you call it here,then just give me the president already
Comedians on nairaland...It's really a sexy one though.. grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Munzy14(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2022
BaddestJD:
That's the current issue I'm facing right now. Don't even know how to go about it. A lady borrowed 10k from me last year October. She promised to pay back in about 2 weeks. Till date, I can't find her or the money. When I call she's starts telling me she travelled.
Please how can I go about it?
If you can, let it go...but learn your lessons...

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2022
You actually told a Girl you not interested in her anymore because she asked you to lend her just 5k? So what's the big deal if you even dash her 5k? Holy Grams. All these small boys on Nairaland. You are rude, for telling her you no more interested in her. And you are very inmatured. All those hailing you no get head. Normal as Guy man, you go spend if you trying to woo a lady. This one no be simp matter. Simp na when you dey spend on her and you not taking any move . Make una gettat for this nairaland. Abeg
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Haykinx98(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:

Bro I'll rather help my brother than help a bih because I know it's hard to get help as a guy. And secondly from experience,Giving a girl benefit of doubt is what I can never do cus again...Btw why the fk do I have to borrow a girl my money,She should message the guy behind her smile not me
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Haykinx98(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2022
Psoul:
Lender of the whole nations.
How do we verify this New Year story?

She asked for a loan.
You said No.
Turn back and tell her you are no longer interested in her.
Meanwhile, she's a lady you are crushing on.
Not even in relationship wt her.
So where did you get the basis to tell her that you are no longer interested in her.
How can one tell someone he is secretly admiring that I no wan do again.
No be juju talk be dat.
I will also lose interest in a girl if she try am with me
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Haykinx98(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2022
BabaJoe001:
You actually told a Girl you not interested in her anymore because she asked you to lend her just 5k? So what's the big deal if you even dash her 5k? Holy Grams. All these small boys on Nairaland. You are rude, for telling her you no more interested in her. And you are very inmatured. All those hailing you no get head. Normal as Guy man, you go spend if you trying to woo a lady. This one no be simp matter. Simp na when you dey spend on her and you not taking any move . Make una gettat for this nairaland. Abeg
Did you even ask the guy how much his job pays?People like you are the reasons why girls take advantage of guys...I'll think twice before rendering financial help to a girl whom our relationship status is not defined yet
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.

Hahahahhaja bad guy e double the money wey she dey ask for
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Sens8: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

King shiit...Respect

Did I do wrong?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2022
vickydevoka:

Them giving you sex is not the problem. The problem is that when the give u de sex u won't buy anything. To Dem de loose. And ladies don like loosing in relationships.

Do you think guys love sex more than babes. Big lie. The issue is that 80% of guys are after their come and satisfaction. If u can make a gal cum as a guy I have won her heart. U won't be spending a dime ( unless if de lady is a masturbator , wic most of them are).

Guys love sex more.

One of the reasons is that many women don't cum but all guys cum and easily too.

Again I need to correct the impression that a girl not cumming is as a result of a guy's deficiency in the bedroom.

Many women don't just cum matter what even though they may enjoy the sex.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by henrycantona(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well
But no be all guys get sense too sha

If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe this girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me

Me self na 5h wey I lend wan babe like that up till today the girl think say na dash I dash am borrowing money to a female is just like contribution wey u no fit pack
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by goodheart01: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

You're smart, you're a real dude. Brother helping brother has always been the code. Forget those idiots who fall waste between the thighs of these whôres. Na only wife dem dey give money.

See ehn Igbos have a saying, "Money given to a fellow man is like an investment for the future" but if I can add mine, I'll also say, "Money given to a woman who isn't your wife is folly and avenue to premium simping"
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by goodheart01: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.

No wahala, the most important thing is the friend will still pay pack. He's the fool here if he had borrowed the money because of a woman
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by goodheart01: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2022
ThickSharon123:

See, I don't have time to argue with you Nairaland men, I don't date any self. It's only on Nairaland I see such concepts. Real men never say such. They know they've got to practice family duties, by being a man and taking care of their woman in the first place.

I work for my money, and if my man is here he can testify I've never asked him for sishy, but if he brings I collect. Unukwa?

I also give. I believe in mutual support. But a man needs to be a man by showing his woman these things, love, affection and support. That's what makes a man responsible and family conscious.

How would a woman ever date or marry a guy if he's always claiming Hard man? It's disgusting for me. I'm happy my man is a good simp if that's so, he knows how to make me happy and I do the same. It's mutual and God-given..

Is that why your naked nyash in your profile pics is looking like Rock of Ages?? Omo dem fit use am sandpaper wood sef... Choi
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Preetti(f): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Purpleflower:
Fake story.
I'm surprised no one realised that

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ledaman: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Bro one bottle of Hennessy for abeg! You did the best!
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by StreetFight: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

You have received double blessing. We the executives of Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) are very proud of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by iTearHerToto: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
I already hit like even before reading the story

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Psoul(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Haykinx98:

I will also lose interest in a girl if she try am with me

Nobody is arguing weda he lost interest or not.
My problem is, how can you tell someone that you are not yet dating that you no wan do again.
Probably, you've not asked the girl to date you. You may just be dating the girl in your heart wtout her consent.
You will sound like a fool telling her you are no longer interested in her.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by storm001(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:

From experience, money borrowed to a lady is a gonner.
As a lady, it's better you ask me to dash you money than to borrow you money, cos both are same thing .

Next thing you will hear a lady say is... ia it not because of common 5I that he is disturbing me.

Nonsense
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
OUR MEN WOULD BE PROGRESSING ONLY IF THEY CAN EMULATE U.
LETS STOP BEEN SEEN AS FOOLS BY VIRGITARIAND
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
OUR MEN WOULD BE PROGRESSING ONLY IF THEY CAN EMULATE U.
LETS STOP BEEN SEEN AS FOOLS BY VIRGITARIANs
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by drimzsmoke(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Guys love sex more.

One of the reasons is that many women don't cum but all guys cum and easily too.

Again I need to correct the impression that a girl not cumming is as a result of a guy's deficiency in the bedroom.

Many women don't just cum matter what even though they may enjoy the sex.

I beg to differ sir,many bi ti bawo....majority actually cum,i.e,reach orgasm but the problem is that they mostly do through clitoral stimulation.However, the average guy out there think it's all about how long you can pound her alone
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley

U ARE NOT A WOMAN
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:
Yes, you did wrong. Give people benefit of doubt.

He did well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.