Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55934 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by 2elliot: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.
Any thing wey make you give that babe money again, she go use am Japa. Girls don't like to lose to alpha males. E pain her the first one you do her.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
LIVINGICON:
You did well. You for just burn dat 5k for nothing.
But that your guy you lent 10k,how sure are you he would pay back as promised?
Its better yellow eat ur money than a woman.
Woman see it as right to forcefully eat from men and has no regards for men when men need help

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by dobnina(f): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
You are just a stingy guy.
Cover your face in Shame.
Ordinary 5k, you couldn't dash her.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.
U are a real dude
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Haykinx98:

Did you even ask the guy how much his job pays?People like you are the reasons why girls take advantage of guys...I'll think twice before rendering financial help to a girl whom our relationship status is not defined yet

Forget that thing. You self be Guy. A lot of us dey struggle. If he can afford to lend his friend 10k then he can afford to Dash the Girl 5k. I just feel he is a Stingy type and not matured in his act. Imagine him stating he told the Girl he is no more interested in her all because that one asked him to borrow him 5k. You don't do that for a lady that asked you MONEY for first time o. And what if she actually have the mind of returning it?. If he continues to have mentality, he won't get married. Make una still gettout still.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by dlordy100: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
Did u know how urgent 2k started?
Just try and tell a girl online that u love her and want a relationship with her.... U don't know what u just avoided anyways
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U ARE NOT A WOMAN
u no believe say woman fit write that kind of thing bah? cheesy grin grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by vickydevoka(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
LagosInter:

Guys love sex more.

One of the reasons is that many women don't cum but all guys cum and easily too.

Again I need to correct the impression that a girl not cumming is as a result of a guy's deficiency in the bedroom.

Many women don't just cum matter what even though they may enjoy the sex.

Ya some really enjoy the pre-intimacy
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
drimzsmoke:

I beg to differ sir,many bi ti bawo....majority actually cum,i.e,reach orgasm but the problem is that they mostly do through clitoral stimulation.However, the average guy out there think it's all about how long you can pound her alone

I wonder how many women you have been with.

Many enjoy it but not to the extent of cumming.

I agree though that most orgasms are achieved through clitoral stimulation.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Guys seem to now be getting wise...

This 2022 is going to have more wised-up guys Inna here.

Good one, OP.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Hkff: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Don’t be a simp this is 2022

Let the whoress continue to get their help from ordained simps
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Kandeed: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
ayomikuolatunji:
You did well. That is how it should be. She will get help elsewhere but it will be had for the guy to get help elsewhere. Men for men is good because women easily get help without doing anything.
Yoighaman:

You be better brother, oil dey that your correct head. I would have asked you to send your account details, make I dash you the N10K, but hiding our identity for Nairaland na him be the Koko. Anyway, nice one, keep having our brothers' backs. God bless you always.
EmzyT:

You did well bro, if only we had enough of people like you in this life and not Bloody Simps like Ayo001 and his types who came to world to Impress women, spend Millions buying gifts for one Internet Female Celebrity who doesn't know of their Existence sef than help his Starving fellow guy

Just Then, the world would've been a better place!!!
Thermodynamics:
You're a real OG, if you need help tomorrow, na that your friend go fit help you. That babe nor fit do anything for you.
Grootz:
I just love what you did. it's good to help your gender the other gender will never help you unless is from divine intervention
GoodHardDick:

Everywhere guy on nairaland should be like this OP.

A very smart redpiller. Honestly, I must say I'm highly impressed with this. Keep it up bro

You're a confirm REDPILLER and that's how it should be cheesy
GoodHardDick:

Of course a simp will see no sense in the story above. angry

Simp will always be a simp.

Even if it was 1kobo. The OP did what was right. In fact we are all proud of him. That girl was obviously looking for a guy to control and manipulate so she can use him to cash out!

I'm sure your type can easily be manipulated.. You better change and become like the OP. This is a new year, No guy should simp around!

Tbh I love ur style of thinking and my desire is to make friends with guys of ur mentality this year. I've gone over the phase of my life, all I've been thr and to what i've achieved atm, I can specifically tell you no girl played a role in my success story except my mother and sisters. Even the so called girls that claimed we're in love did nothing to help me while I was down and going thr hard times, they just called me different names and b!tch talk me at the back, some even laugh at me with their friends. I just hear and keep mum. The only people that were there for me were my Gess (I'm talking bout my male friends) most of em helped but 3 of them were outstanding and selfless in their help and sacrifices to me. Most atimes I just sit down and remember the times we chaw garri together, atimes share last 1k n Just laugh & tell myself no condition is truly permanent. and by gods grace one of em will be joining me abroad this year as I'm already making plans for him. The rest, I'll keep coming thr for em when it comes to money.

And that's why I'll do anything to keep ringing the bell to guys, if life gets rough on ur side, na only ur fellow guy that would atleast dey for you or help you. for a very long time now, I've always maintain this integrity that bfr a girl get 1k from me, my guy or any guy should have gotten like 10k and what I cannot do for my guys no girl will get it from me. cuz really how many guys can boast and say my life changed cuz of this girl or that girl, I got this job cuz of this girl or that girl. very very few

chronique:

Abeg, this is a poverty induced topic. Nothing like red piling here. Na who never see money de always shout I can never give a girl xyz. When you make money and meet the class of girls who deserve it, you won't even remember your red piling. Red piling on top 5k na better jonzing. Poverty induced jonzing.

Gee this is nothing of poverty or it's mentality. what ur failing to understand here is most of these girls deserve no help, be it a worthless 1k or 10k. with weytin I don get now if a girl ask me for €1 atm I'll rather give it to the kids Charity over here than spare it out. they really don't deserve shit, either 500, 5k or ah 100k

4 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ashetu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

You are a real Nigga
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Rosement(f): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
The way you refused to help her is very good because even if you have helped, you will have lost in two areas, she might not ending up falling in love with you and you will definitely not receive any blessing from God by helping her because you had the intention of allowing her return the favour. Thank God, she still entered this year without your money, you should be happy for her. God is the only true provider.
You did the right thing, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mecka: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Raychee:

grin grin
be my friend
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
OP did well. Women should borrow money from women, or are they saying all their female folks are weak. For those of you girl girls that think once he likes you, chop his money...I pity you, be causing damage to your gender. I have met great women, I have also met stupid ones that all because they get soldier boyfriend, their attitude go de high like abnormal, some women also copy stupid behaviors from aggressive socially capable male friends. "Filter the social out and leave the aggressive", they will be like NO. COPY COPY CATS. Man I hail you. Don't forget your money. I give only a certain percentage of my income out, if they don't pay in a year I leave it with them.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
What if she was going to payback and she needed the money urgently then?
First you've lost a friend
Second she'll always see you as someone stingy and cannot be relied upon
Third you posting that here shows you're childish, just saying.
Always give pple d benefit of doubt, dont judge pple base on assumptions.

Happy new year nairalanders
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by shegzydave(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
he refuses to pay
why will he refuse to pay maka why
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
u no believe say woman fit write that kind of thing bah? cheesy grin grin
For sure dear.
I have been monitoring ur quotes , and they remain plain and simple.
Talk true ; u be woman ?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Akuruoulo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:
What if she was going to payback and she needed the money urgently then?
First you've lost a friend
Second she'll always see you as someone stingy and cannot be relied upon
Third you posting that here shows you're childish, just saying.
Always give pple d benefit of doubt, dont judge pple base on assumptions.

Happy new year nairalanders

The percentage of her paying full when she borrowed from a man is 1/100.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by cedricksly: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
never lent a friend or family member money you are not willing to loose... This will make you grow and make you keep friendship and family ties stronger...... Instead of u lending a friend 10k dash the person 3k or what u can afford.....
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Thatssobeyonce(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Akuruoulo:

The percentage of her paying full when she borrowed from a man is 1/100.

It's 5k lol not 50k, he should've given her a chance. And now if that friend he shared 10k refuses to pay, he'll come nd post how his guy friend betrayed his trust lol
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Femi8586(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
chronique:

Abeg, leave me out of your poor man's discussion. Just pray God blesses you enough to be able to do things for people and give without thinking about your immediate benefit from them so you don't come and start forming hard guy on top of 5k wey no get value.

We're not saying it is not good to help women but when doing so, a man must reason with his God given brain and not with his reproductive organ.

You just keep hammering on poor this, poor that. How did you come to conclusion that OP and other guys here are poor? So na only you be rich man or sugar daddy here abi?

Let's even assume OP was poor, does this same thing not happen to rich men too? If a man help his fellow man, there's a very high tendency that the guy will remember you in future when he's made. But for women, na OYO you dey.

Women are very good manipulators. You will think you're being nice but they see you as maga or mumu.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Rosement(f): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
chronique:

Abeg, leave me out of your poor man's discussion. Just pray God blesses you enough to be able to do things for people and give without thinking about your immediate benefit from them so you don't come and start forming hard guy on top of 5k wey no get value.
Your comment is just too reasonable.
How will someone boldly say that he refused to help his fellow human being because she is a lady, he even wanted to attach spring to his help and he still came on nairaland to praise himself and mock somebody that needed his help. Even as a lady, some guys have borrowed money from me and I did not even ask for my money back.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Akuruoulo:

For sure dear.
I have been monitoring ur quotes , and they remain plain and simple.
Talk true ; u be woman ?
I AM A WOMAN
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jungpablo: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well
But no be all guys get sense too sha

If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe this girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me
she really tried o bro
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by chaloskyx: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
YEP YOU DID WELL SHE WAS ONLY CAPITALIZING ON YOUR CRUSH ON HER TO EXTORT YOU AND ONCE YOU GIVE IN SHE WOULD KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jungpablo: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol no time oo
We learn lessons

Nice job for the lash/ apology
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jungpablo: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol no time oo
We learn lessons

Nice job for the lash/ apology
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jungpablo: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
post=109000966:

Comment from the elders in the building....
This is not a case about a male or a female being borrowed money,
We have seen countless of men that you loaned money out to and they never return it or they keep dribbling you about like Messi do to defenders.
And we have read stories on this forum about friends killing friends just because they don't wanna pay back the debt they borrowed.

So this ain't a gender thing, it is just a personal thing.
Do come back to create another thread and let us know if the friend you borrowed the money paid back at the promised date.

We Rise.
so much sense here bro I wonder how you support Buhari
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jungpablo:

Jungpablo:
We would have been your best friend if we support your Atiku abi?

And who be ur bro?
We are simply WE......okay?

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.