Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On (55976 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by chronique(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Simp. This is a new year and you've refused to change. I'm sure your type can't even help their fellow men but can quickly run to the aid of a woman angry.

Na your type women dey control and manipulate wella. This is a new year and No guy should simp around!

Your stupidity oozes badly. Kindly get lost. I'm not the kind of person you should have this useless conversation with. Go have it with your gang of broke red piling roaches.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Babastrong(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
[quote author=Babara1994 post=108969927]There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?[ You are a lier. You're broke guy. If not, one can dash a stranger 5k, if the person truely needs it. Not to talk of someone you crushing on]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Anobella: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.

Guy there is nothing like benefits of doubt women don't like to pay back even mothers when it's time to pay your money back you will now hear..

Who will pay for all the food you have been eating in this house...

Who will pay for your cloth ..

5 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThickSharon123:

And good night to you too, you've also exposed yourself. My God and I know ourselves and I'm not trapped by your outside God who you believe you'll see after you die. Kantinue, as far as it serves you well, it's good.

This God I worship is unconditional, unblemished love and he loves me no matter what Pastor Patrick.

Amen if true. But my sister, that your statement about easily getting another guy for money doesn't sound right.. it makes you look cheap like a prostitute. Dont you think so?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jaqenhghar: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
alphaNomega:
Guyman borrowed 10k from you, he will give the babe 5k and pocket 5k as a sharp man.
...and refuse to pay

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jaqenhghar: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer.

4 hours later, one of my male friends asked me to lend him 10k, stating that he would repay in two weeks' time. I sent him the money immediately.

Did I do wrong?
This story sounds good to the niggerland redpill incels but honestly its foolish to borrow anybody money in Niggeria. Imagine you hate women and want to prove a point so bad that you actually lose good money.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Jaqenhghar: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Simp. This is a new year and you've refused to change. I'm sure your type can't even help their fellow men but can quickly run to the aid of a woman angry.

Na your type women dey control and manipulate wella. This is a new year and No guy should simp around!
....and what if they do is it your money? Worry about making your own money and let others worry about theirs.
Its always the broke niggers trying to tell people how to spend their money

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mypeople2(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well
But no be all guys get sense too sha

If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe this girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me
Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by snoopz: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
You're only wise because you know you guy dey tight corner and himgo give you your money back with no fight

But you see that pissy loitering girls for the highest bidder or mugu, avoid them.
I want to move a motion that this man Should be awarded the ofr award in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:

All your comments on this forum centers on a rich man. You must be a gold digger undecided

Apparently you made mentioned of getting the next available guy. It'll interest you to know that Red pillers changes girls like clothes. Meaning we have lots girls flocking around us, waiting to be laid angry

We can get 6 girls within a week if we so wish.. So what exactly are you trying to say? angry

Hmmmm!!! Oga your head correct so? What sort of person are you already or becoming? Go and have some healing to your soul cos you dont seem to sound okay
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by mrksquare: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:
There is this lady I liked. We met three months ago. Recently, she asked me to lend her 5k, adding that the money will be returned back in a week's time.

Did I do wrong?

You didn't do wrong. Last December, after I was paid my salary, made provision for charity I was going to dispense to two of my pals who lost their jobs in 2020. There is this babe I have been asking out but she kept giving me the blank cheque. She asked me for money for chrismaw. If I had given her the money it would have thwarted my bid at helping my friends. Resorted to helping my friends. The reason is that my friends will always be there to assist me in the future. Whereas my female friend's ability to help me isn't guaranteed. I really feel very fulfilled that I didn't deviated from my earlier plan.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
you did well bro. Ladies don't repay loans. I've learnt dis from my dealings with them. Never borrow a lady money except she's your immediate family, which I'm sure you know it's no longer loan. Give a lady what you can comfortably let go.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by OriOko88(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Well it depends on the level of mutual relationship BTW u. If you're just friends,she would have returned it back. Therexthis female coleague i used to lend money. She does at back as at when due.when she knows we not dating. Infact I prefer lending money to female friends cos they tend to always pay back. Lending money to ur fellow guys may cause delay and different excuses.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mypeople2(m): 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
Some years ago, I was asking one lady out. She called me one day and said I should lend her 5k which I did because the love dey shack me.. 5years don waka, she still dey carry go ooo(P square) .....She use love say cover am o. I nor dey try that nonsense again

2 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
flokii:
@OP Yes you did very wrong.. she asked you to lend her, not dash her the 5k. Atleast give people the benefit of doubt first before knowing next step to take on their matter.

What is the assurance that your guy will pay back the 10k (×2 of what she asked) in stipulated time? that's if he ever pays and not come up with stories that touch the kidneys.
the chances of the guy paying back is 20%, that of the lady is -10%

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mypeople2(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
OriOko88:
Well it depends on the level of mutual relationship BTW u. If you're just friends,she would have returned it back. Therexthis female coleague i used to lend money. She does at back as at when due.when she knows we not dating. Infact I prefer lending money to female friends cos they tend to always pay back. Lending money to ur fellow guys may cause delay and different excuses.
True, because you were not crushing on her .The day you tell her " I like you "or "I love you ", na that day your account go stop to dey balance. Immediately you ask a lady out, it will look as if she just lost her father .Na that day na her cream, soap, perfume dey finish

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well

If you are on Nairaland and you are contemplating lending woman money I sorry sorry oo

I once lent a girl 20k
You cannot believe this girl paid me 15k and asked me to forget the 5k that she has tried
Lol e shock me
dat girl is made in heaven and credit worthy. 99% of them won't discuss that money again. If you ask dem too much dem go block you.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Mypeople2(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2022
mrksquare:

You didn't do wrong. Last December, after I was paid my salary, made provision for charity I was going to dispense to two of my pals who lost their jobs in 2020. There is this babe I have been asking out but she kept giving me the blank cheque. She asked me for money for chrismaw. If I had given her the money it would have thwarted my bid at helping my friends. Resorted to helping my friends. The reason is that my friends will always be there to assist me in the future. Whereas my female friend's ability to help me isn't guaranteed. I really feel very fulfilled that I didn't deviated from my earlier plan.
My guy you did very well .Let me tell you, ladies do not help .It is very very minute for you to see a lady helping a man especially when you are not married or related to her.

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by jasonex4(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?

What if she now passed through ur male friend to as for the 5k and then the guy now decided to add extra 5k for himself??
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by money121(m): 12:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

Did I do wrong?
GOD BLESS YOU

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Phock2sweet: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2022
Babara1994:

I had the money, but I knew from experience that lending females money, especially the ones you're crushing on is a waste of money. I declined and told her I wasn't interested in her any longer. No boss

Did I do wrong?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Phock2sweet: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well

I once lent a girl 20k
Lol e shock me
e shock you?!!!!
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Phock2sweet: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Mine was 50k, I was in school then, she paid 30k and asking her for the balance started bringing issues because I was lashing her. One day I went to her room and asked if she had credit so I can make a call. Na so I carry the babe phone go my house. After hours she came to my house and I told her that I will sell her phone in a week's time if she fails to pay up the 20k balance. The next day she paid up and was very angry with me telling me she borrowed the money. I just gave her phone and collected my money after 2-3 weeks I went to her house by 11pm to say sorry for my actions (but the main aim was to lash her) the apology reach 1am so I had to pass the night in her room, you can guess what happened that night. Today we are still friends.
She even called sometime ago to lend her 300k I told her that am already on a 700k debt.
this man!!!
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by cobso6806: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by ukaface(f): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
GoodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Stop this silly comments. Are you trying to tell us apart from sex, a woman has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship? sad

Even if they had sex,,,, so the girl didn't enjoy the sex or what? angry or are you indirectly trying to say that men should start paying ladies for sex after banging them? undecided

What exactly are you trying to say? angry

[/s]
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Phock2sweet: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2022
anonym0us:
send your account let me wire you 20k
who r you?
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Funflipper: 12:37am On Jan 02, 2022
fati2001:

see calculations

That is the calculation of a simp; driven only by pussy.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Funflipper: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2022
arthurwillia:

You do well

I once lent a girl 20k
Lol e shock me

You are lucky you even get 15k back.
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2022
flokii:

He did no wrong. In Nigeria, any woman you lend money is dash... Take this to the bank....
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by BLACKPRIEST: 12:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
LEARN HOW TO GIVE OR LEND YOUR FELLOW GENDER MONEY.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD LEARN HOW TO DO.
STOP BEING STINGY TO YOUR FELLOW GENDER.

YOU DID WELL DEAR cheesy smiley

This one don forget say him be female.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Warmaterial(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2022
post=109000966:

Comment from the elders in the building....
This is not a case about a male or a female being borrowed money,
We have seen countless of men that you loaned money out to and they never return it or they keep dribbling you about like Messi do to defenders.
And we have read stories on this forum about friends killing friends just because they don't wanna pay back the debt they borrowed.

So this ain't a gender thing, it is just a personal thing.
Do come back to create another thread and let us know if the friend you borrowed the money paid back at the promised date.

We Rise.
one of the simp is here...
Re: What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On by Phock2sweet: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Viltron:
That was how a lady I was asking out turned around to ask me for 10k that she will repay meanwhile, she's turned me down. I simply said I don't have.

Can't come and go and kill myself and die
heyGod!!!!!! This man! Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.