Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi (13597 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide —amaechi / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Worry As Nigeria’s External Reserves Head To $36bn, Now $37.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by OzziOhinoyi(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by handsomeyinka(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Laggafin: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2022
By this time next year una go don de pack una ngwomgwo de prepare to exit Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Lambasta: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Make them borrow the $23m from Davido first and know how much is remaining to complete. May be wizkid or Cubana will help with the balance. We don't need to go out this year for borrowing lets look inward. Iranu
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by purplekayc(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Let them borrow it
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by htdot: 7:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Thief
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2022
onlinetrader:

It has economic benefits. Nigerians can now enjoy sugarcane freely without fears of being kidnapped
Lol
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ignis: 7:18am On Jan 01, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Amaechi may your d*ick never stand throughout this year, so I course you..... amiiiiiii ooo!!!

Yours too.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by yusluvad(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2022
dollynnn:
Na heavenly railway?
Lol. cool grin cool Make dem kukuma sell Nigeria once and for all...

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by nnamdi640: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
36bilions to construct a locomotive railway track with locomotive trains.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by arsenal33: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:
I have been looking for answers to this question. What is the real motive behind the rail to niger republic.how is it going to benefit Nigeria and Nigerians.?
imagine if a southern president built a rail line to Ghana or southern Cameroon and how it will impact west African trade. Next time tell your southern presidents to invest in infrastructure and not chop all the money

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by goddon1992(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Spending money on unnecessary things

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:
I have been looking for answers to this question. What is the real motive behind the rail to niger republic.how is it going to benefit Nigeria and Nigerians.?
commuting, inter country commerce

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by nnamdi640: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2022
dedonfranco:
FG Government has done very well in Railway system but we are looking at Niger project like only Railway project FG has done or out going project.

Amaechi is a Super minister. If PDP has done 40 percent of what Buhari did in Railway system. Our Transportation system willnt be like this.
Zombie spotted. Hope you know that it is not 36bilions Naira, it is dollar. In Naira, that money is trillions. Your masters don't have the fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by arsenal33: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2022
goddon1992:
Spending money on unnecessary things
rail is the most important mode of transport. Imagine how many tankers and trailers will be off the roads

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by arsenal33: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
thank you
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
What does Niger republic produce?

3 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Ibaaboy(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2022
All the ones you put in your back pocket nko

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Alphafeezay(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Come collect na

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

convert $ 36 million to naira is 14 trillion Naria

God where are you!

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Pavore9:
And he was more eager to start the one that terminates in Niger Republic.

No, GEJ was eager to start the one that terminates in Niger Republic.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:26am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:

What does Niger republic produce?
let's start with what ur LGA produces weh make them get road

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Navalsadiq(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2022
If there is any minister who have performed better in this govt is Right Honourable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

5 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Dontonyp: 7:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Do the calculation
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by arsenal33: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

God bless you. We had plenty cheap oil money to build these things but they stole it all. Now we MUST have them, hence the borrowing. Those who criticize the borrowing should say where the money will come from

3 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Navalsadiq:
If there is any minister who have performed better in this govt is Right Honourable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
in this govt abi in the history of Nigeria?

No minister has performed like Amaechi had

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by onlinetrader: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:

Lol
my guy, I can see you are into pi mining, which means you identify opportunities where you see them. Guy, my advice to you this new year. Go and download Punkpanda and start earning fresh ppm tokens worth quality money. You get paid when you use it to chat with friends and families. That's all. Use this code when asked for invitation code :133452

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ivolt: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2022
blackpanda:

I believe he has done much more than that, and u know it!
He would need $2 billion dollar less if he was smart.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Brushstrokes20: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2022
And nijay Republic abi ....

Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided
Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Elidrisy20: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Na loan una dey take enter 2022 be dat
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

convert $ 36 million to naira is 14 trillion Naria

God where are you!

You think God don't want us to have railway connecting every corner of Nigeria?

You and your kind only like beautiful infrastructures, progress and development abroad, but you hate beautiful infrastructures, progress and development in Nigeria?

Do you think tall the beautiful things in developed countries came from the sky or built free of charge?

No, they raise bonds and take out loans to build them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Shettima Meet With Abdullahi Adamu And Other APC NWC Members / Protest Mars Osun Staff Audit As Consultant Allegedly Calls Professor ‘Bastard’ / Ambode At Christmas Carol At State House, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.