Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi (13595 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide —amaechi / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Worry As Nigeria’s External Reserves Head To $36bn, Now $37.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Cognitivereason: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
I guess it was too much for ur 2 bit brain to process..
Amah70:

Parasite.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by deebrownneymar: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

Amaechi should not worry. Lifeless Buhari is sourcing for more loans
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Amah70: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:
I guess it was too much for ur 2 bit brain to process..

Your type of education is like it moulded you to prepare for eternal life of parasitism.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Cognitivereason: 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin funny
Amah70:

Your type of education is like it moulded you to prepare for eternal life of parasitism.

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Cloud007: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
This one wants to sign out in a Big way �

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
When we're getting our money back from Buhari and Co, remember Ameachi
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:
I have been looking for answers to this question. What is the real motive behind the rail to niger republic.how is it going to benefit Nigeria and Nigerians.?
if only we had ask this question when Jonathan initiated the idea to build a railway to Niger back in 2013, perhaps it wouldn't have been an issue today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
nnamdi640:
36bilions to construct a locomotive railway track with locomotive trains.
if you have a cheaper contractor let us know.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
arsenal33:
imagine if a southern president built a rail line to Ghana or southern Cameroon and how it will impact west African trade. Next time tell your southern presidents to invest in infrastructure and not chop all the money
Help me tell him that it is a Southern president of GEJ that initiated this Nigeria to Niger rail way but it never made him blink an eye then. These people are quick to say GEJ initiated BVN, started warri to Itakpe rail but don't want to admit that Jonathan initiated Kano to Niger rail.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
nnamdi640:
Zombie spotted. Hope you know that it is not 36bilions Naira, it is dollar. In Naira, that money is trillions. Your masters don't have the fear of God.
So you mean $36 billion to link all 36 States of the federation (an average of $1 billion per state) is too much?
Oya tell us how much is okay to you? $2 million?
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by whatalife: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks for the answer
sleemomymy:

NIGER REPUBLIC HAS NO PORT. THEIR IMPORTATION ARE DONE THROUGH BENIN REPUBLIC. WITH RAIL FROM NIGERIA TO NIGER REPUBLIC, ALL THEIR IMPORTATION WILL BE THROUGH NIGERIA BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE ECONOMICAL FOR THEM. THAT MEAN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA ANNUALLY.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by nnamdi640: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So you mean $36 billion to link all 36 States of the federation (an average of $1 billion per state) is too much?
Oya tell us how much is okay to you? $2 million?
In your dream if they tell you that FG will link the whole states together with railway you will believe. Thesame fg that can't construct major federal roads will construct railway track that will link the whole states. We all know what their intention will be once the money gets to them.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Verysmart101: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

Shut ur dirty stinkin trash.Did Nigeria start 20yrs ago? Wasn't Buhari the head of state between 83-85? Wat did he achieve then? Wasn't he one of our past leaders before ? Idiot of a person
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by HacheNoire: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Verysmart101:

Shut ur dirty stinkin trash.Did Nigeria start 20yrs ago? Wasn't Buhari the head of state between 83-85? Wat did he achieve then? Wasn't he one of our past leaders before ? Idiot of a person

Seems the LovePeddler you call a mother is in her period, cos I don’t know why you will bring your generational desist ration upon my humble self. Am I the reason for your poverty stricken life?

If you want to make a point, make it valid. Don’t bring me down to the level of the loser you call a father

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by bjdon: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

Vey true. Buhari has achivied more in terms of infrastructure than all the presidents since 1999 combined. He deserves kudos for this, even if we rightly attack him for failng in other areas

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by HacheNoire: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
bjdon:

Vey true. Buhari has achivied more in terms of infrastructure than all the presidents since 1999 combined. He deserves kudos for this, even if we rightly attack him for failng in other areas

Exactly! You must give it to the man when he deserves it, and criticize when you have to.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Metrofox(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
The difference between PMB and useless and incompetent looting and stealing GEJ.. grin grin

See as GEJ's rigasa station look like otuoke village health center.

grin grin

I detest buhari but Gej is a bigger fool and failure for acting so dumb and visionless with a PhD degree.. to make matters worse he starts gallivanting like a lunatic in the name of ecowas peace keeping...impact you couldn't make as a president you want to do now as a nobody..what a waste
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Help me tell him that it is a Southern president of GEJ that initiated this Nigeria to Niger rail way but it never made him blink an eye then. These people are quick to say GEJ initiated BVN, started warri to Itakpe rail but don't want to admit that Jonathan initiated Kano to Niger rail.

Jona did not initiate Warri Itakpe, it was 30 years abandoned project before Jona.

The narrow guage they are making noise about was started by GEJ, he awarded the PH- Makurdi line in 2011 to his looting and stealing friends in 2011 and nothing was done but Jona paid them tons of billions.

When the narrow gauge looting and stealing orgy was going on, these tribal hypocrites did not say a word, they were happy shouting ebele son of the soil.

In fact Jona gave the narrow gauge contract to an ibo man zero rail construction knowledge or previous rail work, he took the billions and did nothing.

Their problem was created by the de useless and corrupt PDP they keep voting for

Don't mind the ignorant tribal elements making noise, they care less about Nigeria, they don't know anything beyond their Buhari hatred.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:

Jona did not initiate Warri Itakpe, it was 30 years abandoned project before Jona.

The narrow guage they are making noise about was started by GEJ, he awarded the PH- Makurdi line in 2011 to his looting and stealing friends in 2011 and nothing was done but Jona paid them tons of billions.

When the narrow gauge looting and stealing orgy was going on, these tribal hypocrites did not say a word, they were happy shouting ebele son of the soil.

In fact Jona gave the narrow gauge contract to an ibo man zero rail construction knowledge or previous rail work, he took the billions and did nothing.

Their problem was created by the de useless and corrupt PDP they keep voting for

Don't mind the ignorant tribal elements making noise, they care less about Nigeria, they don't know anything beyond their Buhari hatred.
They claim Jonathan started BVN but can't say he started Kaduna to Niger railway.

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
They claim Jonathan started BVN but can't say he started Kaduna to Niger railway.

This is Makurdi Railway Rehabilitation done under Past Democratic Party. The motion to probe 463km PH - railway line at a cost of N19.2bn
The firm involved was Eser Contractin, owned by ibo man.

The tribal hypocrites are ignorant and clannish people, they assign other people's good work to useless, crooked and corrupt Jona, but won't assign Jona's real bad, crooked and corrupt work to Jona.

They are shedding crocodile tears and blaming Amaechi and the FG over narrow gauge rail when in fact it was GEJ's idea, he awarded the contract for the narrow gauge in 2011 to their own ibo man who looted the money and did not do any work.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:

This is Makurdi Railway Rehabilitation done under Past Democratic Party. The motion to probe 463km PH - railway line at a cost of N19.2bn
The firm involved was Eser Contractin, owned by ibo man.

The tribal hypocrites are ignorant and clannish people, they assign other people's good work to useless, crooked and corrupt Jona, but won't assign Jona's real bad, crooked and corrupt work to Jona.

They are shedding crocodile tears and blaming Amaechi and the FG over narrow gauge rail when in fact it was GEJ's idea, he awarded the contract for the narrow gauge in 2011 to their own ibo man who looted the money and did not do any work.

the rehabilitation of the narrow gauge ph-maduguri began but stopped under Buhari as well as the concession agreement of that rail to GE.. that's why till today you get train services from ph- Aba.

yes corruption will definitely play a part in why the project wasn't concluded,but it's not like this administration you want to force down our throat isn't worse.

An administration that made a man who took off with millions of dollars meant for dredging the lower Niger ,governor isn't corruption free.

and another lie of yours I want to point out is the claim that gej built the narrow gauge line. He only began and almost concluded that of Abuja.

the ph-maduguri rail is a relic from the days of colonialism -before independence. The raillines of Nigeria along with Nipost and many others collapsed under Obasanjo (something our brothers from that side turn a blind eye to today). Gej awarded a contract rehabilitate it like I earlier stated .
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
How Non-Existent Company Was Awarded Multi-Billion Naira Railway Contract

Eser Contracting and industry Company Incorporated was unregistered but was awarded a N19.2 billion railway rehabilitation contract in violation of public procurement regulations.

A multi-billion-naira contract to rehabilitate a section of Nigeria's Eastern Railway Line was awarded to an unregistered entity in a process that reeked of corruption, regulatory failure, collusion, and defiance of Nigeria's public procurement rules, an investigation by PREMIUM TIMES has shown.

That malfeasance was committed during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan

https://allafrica.com/stories/202010170064.html

See how crooked and corrupt GEJ sabotaged us?

He awarded almost N20 Billion contract to a non-existent company, this is the same narrow gauge rail that ignorant and unintelligent tribal ipob miscreants are crying over and blaming PMB for.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
eduj:

the rehabilitation of the narrow gauge ph-maduguri began but stopped under Buhari as well as the concession agreement of that rail to GE.. that's why till today you get train services from ph- Aba.

yes corruption will definitely play a part in why the project wasn't concluded,but it's not like this administration you want to force down our throat isn't worse.

An administration that made a man who took off with millions of dollars meant for dredging the lower Niger governor isn't corruption free.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and clannish tribal rubbish.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]
Not interested in your ignorant.
cancelling my post doesn't make your lies and embellishments the truth
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lingo is owned by a politician and businessman, Linus Ukachukwu, who authorities say is now owing the Nigerian taxpayers after receiving payment and failing to deliver on the job awarded to him.

Mr Ukachukwu’s company, which had no track record of railway construction, was awarded the N23.7 billion contract for the rehabilitation of a section of the Eastern line, the 640 KM distance from Kuru in Plateau State, northcentral Nigeria, to Maiduguri in the northeast.

The businessman received at least N9.4 billion

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/402623-investigation-from-jonathan-to-buhari-inside-nigerias-multibillion-naira-railway-fraud.html

Just imagine, this man was awarded the narrow gauge contract with zero rail experience, he collected N9.4 billion for nothing done. but his clannish ibo brothers are here shedding crocodile tears.

Linus Ukachukwu owe us N10 billion, courtesy of Jona the thief..

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by uzoronwusa: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch
Oh.its a pity.just $38bn we can't afford.nigeria has lost over #300bn to corruption in the past 60 years.how do we progress when our commonwealth has been stolen?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by sulaak(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
arsenal33:
I will not insult you, I come from a good home, but we are discussing money for railways, not other borrowings. There will always be corruption in every system...and nice for letting us know you have a house

I don't care what home you come from, I just cannot tolerate the ignorance and docile behaviour of the average Nigerians, next you will say god will provide.

When you lower your standard to the point that you can tolerate corruption and waste of $35 billion for a $3 billion rail investment then you have insulted yourself and wasted my valuable time.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
sulaak:

I don't care what home you come from, I just cannot tolerate the ignorance and docile behaviour of the average Nigerians, next you will say god will provide.

When you lower your standard to the point that you can tolerate corruption and waste of $35 billion for a $3 billion rail investment then you have insulted yourself and wasted my valuable time.

1. There is no waste and there can never be any waste per money and estimate of the amount we need to connect every corner of Nigeria via rail system, It's either you did not read the article or you are just one of the can't read and comprehend people.

2. You are not a rail construction engineer and you have zero knowledge about rail construction, management or operation so you can not determine the cost of any rail system talk less coming up with your own price tag?

3. Do you know the cost of ordinary screw, talk less the cost of labor, manpower, tools, procurement, importation and installation of trains, coaches and hardware? You really know?

Of course, you don't know, you are just making ignorant noise with zero substance,

4. It cost $1.5 Billion to construct Lagos Ibadan railway with many beautiful stations, so how did you arrive at $3 Billion to cover the whole of Nigeria with rail, rail yards, stations, coaches and engines?

Do you not see how ignorant and lame you sound?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by arsenal33: 3:08am On Jan 02, 2022
NGpatriot:

1. There is no waste and there can never be any waste per money and estimate of the amount we need to connect every corner of Nigeria via rail system, It's either you did not read the article or you are just one of the can't read and comprehend people.

2. You are not a rail construction engineer and you have zero knowledge about rail construction, management or operation so you can not determine the cost of any rail system talk less coming up with your own price tag?

3. Do you know the cost of ordinary screw, talk less the cost of labor, manpower, tools, procurement, importation and installation of trains, coaches and hardware? You really know?

Of course, you don't know, you are just making ignorant noise with zero substance,

4. It cost $1.5 Billion to construct Lagos Ibadan railway with many beautiful stations, so how did you arrive at $3 Billion to cover the whole of Nigeria with rail, rail yards, stations, coaches and engines?

Do you not see how ignorant and lame you sound?

you try sef, it's no use replying him

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2022
sleemomymy:

NIGER REPUBLIC HAS NO PORT. THEIR IMPORTATION ARE DONE THROUGH BENIN REPUBLIC. WITH RAIL FROM NIGERIA TO NIGER REPUBLIC, ALL THEIR IMPORTATION WILL BE THROUGH NIGERIA BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE ECONOMICAL FOR THEM. THAT MEAN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA ANNUALLY.
You actually think all those critics don't know this? They do but just want to complain.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2022
sulaak:

The majority of the borrowing hasn't gone into infrastructures developed, Amechi has borrowed only $3-4 billion which has been invested into rail programs, but the Buhari has borrowed close to $35 billion.

Where has the $31 billion gone too?

Please think before you respond.
What about the money that went into road construction and power?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Perfectbeing(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2022
nnamdi640:
In your dream if they tell you that FG will link the whole states together with railway you will believe. Thesame fg that can't construct major federal roads will construct railway track that will link the whole states. We all know what their intention will be once the money gets to them.
You still didn't answer my question. How much do you think is enough to link all the 36 States by rail? $2 million? The question isn't whether they'll do it or not but how much you think it will cost? When you answer the question I will answer yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In South West / No Going Back On Criminalizing Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria – David Mark / Panel Recommends "Administrative Caution" For Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.