Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi (13596 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide —amaechi / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Worry As Nigeria’s External Reserves Head To $36bn, Now $37.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
wetin some states deh produce for Nigeria weh road deh link from Rivers, Lagos to those states
Nothing bad carrying development to places that are not exposed within your country but doing same to other countries i dont understand my pickin no sabi book doesnt mean i wont pay his school fees but if someones else child no sabi book you can decide not to send him to school.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:

Nothing bad carrying development to places that are not exposed within your country but doing same to other countries i dont understand my pickin no sabi book doesnt mean i wont pay his school fees but if someones else child no sabi book you can decide not to send him to school.
do u understand what inter country commerce mean?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ivolt: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
commuting, inter country commerce
Amaechi is insane for spending $2 billion dollar project with a country whose trade volume
with ours is less than $20 million dollar per year.

Assuming all the proceeds of the trade belong to the government, it will take 100 years to get
back the investment. Since most of the trades are untaxed, the project is a colossal waste.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
let's start with what ur LGA produces weh make them get road
Its in Nigeria besides am from an oil producing community. Doesnt every part of Nigeria deserve development.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Navalsadiq:
If there is any minister who have performed better in this govt is Right Honourable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

Well said, but Fashola is performing excellently also, he's constructing thousands of klm of highways all over the country including power plants and housing estate.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ivolt: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

When exactly did the sun shine?
No government since our inspection ever made $36 billion free money to be spent.
Perhaps you mean the past government should have shut down themselve and keep
saving money so Buhari can come and spend later.

If you check the budget, no government is as wasteful as Buhari.
That he borrows to build trains does not excuse his wasteful conduct.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by MartinsD12(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2022
ivolt:

Amaechi is insane for spending $2 billion dollar project with a country whose trade volume
with ours is less than $20 million dollar per year.

Assuming all the proceeds of the trade belong to the government, it will take 100 years to get
back the investment. Since most of the trades are untaxed, the project is a colossal waste.
ur knowledge of economics is far below the basics

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
do u understand what inter country commerce mean?
Thats why am asking what is our gain. Someone who knows should list them e no hard.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2022
ivolt:

No government since our inspection ever made $36 billion free money to be spent.

Buhari borrowed for mega projects which is audible and visible to all.

Now which govt are u comparing to this present govt in terms of wastage?
Come up with statistics, No be to open mouth waaaaahhh deh talk wetin u no sabi

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ivolt: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
I don't think you even know the meaning of economics.
You just regurgitate whatever you are told.
Assuming you have the capacity to understand, kindly read on what is called project economic viability.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Linesman(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New Year 2022.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:

Thats why am asking what is our gain. Someone who knows should list them e no hard.
China, USA, Russia and other heavy weights will never be where it is without inter country commerce.

Imagine how Chinese electronics go be if they don't have a market like Africa?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Linesman(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2022
His Stomach Infrastructure is Included.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2022
ivolt:

I don't think you even know the meaning of economics.
You just regurgitate whatever you are told.
Assuming you have the capacity to understand, kindly read on what is called project economic viability.
ur knowledge of economics is far below the basics if u don't know the economic benefits of linking different markets across a geographical region

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by richmond500: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:

Its in Nigeria besides am from an oil producing community. Doesnt every part of Nigeria deserve development.
with abundant of natural resources?
I am also from the SS state, all I am asking is what do we produce? No be wetin nature carry dash us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by erico2k2(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

8 years did we even move 4ward? did we not move bckward?
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Amah70: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

You? Who do you think you are?

If that money is made available under Buhari administration, you shall even construct a standard gauge rail lines from Kano to Saudi Arabia while there are no standard gauge rail lines in the East and Southsouth regions.
A person of honour in your position would have resigned.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2022
ivolt:

Please, list what he's wasting money on because all hi borrowing are attached to specific programs and infrastructures that we can see on the ground.

Past governments were too busy looting and stealing to save anything, even the $2.3 Billion GEJ stole and gave to DasukiATM to share with their looting and stealing PDP gang was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo.

Who do you think paid off the $500 million Jona borrowed in 2011 for whatever project that we can not even see? PMB paid it off.

Who is paying for the hundreds of billions GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries until his last day in office? PMB

Who is paying for the $500 million invisible CCTV Chinese loan? PMB

See, when GEJ and his gang were looting and sinking Nigeria into debt even though they accumulated more oil earnings than any government in the history of Nigeria, you and your kind didn not care, corruption was masking and greasing the economy and you were happy, now that there is no money to do anything unless we borrow, you are all of a sudden concerned about debt.

Your hypocrisy and crocodile tears means nothing.

5 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by erico2k2(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:
Buhari borrowed for mega projects which is audible and visible to all.

Now which govt are u comparing to this present govt in terms of wastage?
Come up with statistics, No be to open mouth waaaaahhh deh talk wetin u no sabi
Like lunching Nigeria Airways and not adding 0.0001 megawatts to our power infrastructure.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Aksnoopy: 7:52am On Jan 01, 2022
I need to steal $6 billion dollars to contest for Nigeria president..

Rotimi criminal Amaechi.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Aksnoopy: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:

Please, list what he's wasting money on because all hi borrowing are attached to specific programs and infrastructures that we can see on the ground.

Past governments were too busy looting and stealing to save anything, even the $2.3 Billion GEJ stole and gave to DasukiATM to share with their looting and stealing PDP gang was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo.

Who do you think paid off the $500 million Jona borrowed in 2011 for whatever project that we can not even see? PMB paid it off.

Who is paying for the hundreds of billions GEJ was borrowing to pay salaries until his last day in office? PMB

Who is paying for the $500 million invisible CCTV Chinese loan? PMB

See, when GEJ and his gang were looting and sinking Nigeria into debt even though they accumulated more oil earnings than any government in the history of Nigeria, you and your kind didn not care, corruption was masking and greasing the economy and you were happy, now that there is no money to do anything unless we borrow, you are all of a sudden concerned about debt.

Your hypocrisy and crocodile tears means nothing.

You just choose to be unfortunate on an early morning of the first day of the year.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Amah70: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:

Too bad,

sidelining the SS and SE regions but first start to build standard gauge rail lines in the SW and northern regions. There is no economic sense in that.

Nature abhors injustice.

INTEL died when digital exchange stations were first built in small northern Nigeria's towns, while big southern cities, mostly in the east, were struggling with analog exchange stations.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Aksnoopy:
You just choose to be unfortunate on an early morning of the first day of the year.

What is grossly unfortunate is your own low mental capacity to formulate intelligent thoughts , sane and rational counter views to my assertions if you truly disagree.

Your type are always too shallow to contribute anything sensible, you just spew meaningless and irrelevant rubbish.

It's not by force to comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by WHITELIGHTER: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2022
He has 14months left as minister and still looking for 36b dols to steal….make these people dey fear God na
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Cognitivereason: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2022
The SW is the most critical region in Nigeria... More than 50% of all the industries in Nigeria exist there..they host 2 mega ports and 1new one will be added in 2023...
They have to be linked first with the north because of the large cargo movement from that region...what do you think made Lagos Ibadan the busiest in Africa...
There are more human ,cargo and goods movements between SW and the north Dan any other region (don't bring Igbo travellers here).
Let me also mention that Lagos Kano rail connects...6 of the 9 major statess in Nigeria in terms of population and economy.. Lagos, Ogun (cuz of industries) Ibadan..abuja ,Kaduna and kano....only abia, anambra and rivers are left out amd even the three of them csnt out run Kaduna and. Kano
Amah70:

Too bad,

sidelining the SS and SE regions but first start to build standard gauge rail lines in the SW and northern regions. There is no economic sense in that.

Nature abhors injustice.

INTEL died when digital exchange stations were first built in small northern Nigeria's towns, while big southern cities, mostly in the east, were struggling with analog exchange stations.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Mrpojj(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch
Give am 32 billion now, come 5yrs later na story we go dey hear
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Aksnoopy: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:

What is grossly unfortunate is your own low mental capacity to formulate intelligent thoughts , sane and rational counter views to my assertions if you truly disagree.

Your type are always too shallow to contribute anything sensible, you just spew meaningless and irrelevant rubbish.

It's not by force to comment.
I don't engage hungry dimwits who only reason according to what there empty belly can accommodate.

You claim to be a patriot but in actual and rational sense you are just a party and ethnic jingoist.

Mind you everyone cannot be empty upstairs and so feeble minded like you and your hypocritical folks.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ruggedtimi(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2022
arsenal33:
rail is the most important mode of transport. Imagine how many tankers and trailers will be off the roads
so they should spend 14trillion naira on system wey Dem go later abandon.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Amah70:

Too bad,

Nature abhors injustice.

When GEJ designed and awarded the first failed contract for the SE/SS narrow gauge rail network, the SE/SS was silent, it was OK, no problem, but now that the current admin is actualizing the project, all of a sudden narrow gauge is a problem.

When GEJ awarded his failed contract for the 2nd Nigeria as a PPP toll paying bridge, the SE was silent, it was OK, no problem, but now that PMB is actualizing the same project with the same toll feature, it's an evil plan against the SE.

Tribalism, foolish politics and pettiness are major maladies in that part of the country.

4 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2022
richmond500:

They are looking at trade volume between Niger and Nigeria when the true value is handling the entire import and export volume of that country. We get freight charges plus seaport duties.

That's to show how many here are willfully ignorant emergency activist

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Aksnoopy:
I don't engage hungry dimwits who only reason according to what there empty belly can accommodate.

You claim to be a patriot but in actual and rational sense you are just a party and ethnic jingoist.

Mind you everyone cannot be empty upstairs and so feeble minded like you and your hypocritical folks.
[/s]

I'm not the topic, stop using me to cover up the fact that you are too ignorant and unintelligent to offer meaningful insight and contribution.

Again, it's not my force and I'm not the reason for your vacuous brain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rented Government ‘protesters’ Queue For Payment - Pictures. / Amaechi Vows To lead Protest Against FG & The CP / APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.