Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi (13581 Views)

I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide —amaechi / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them / Worry As Nigeria’s External Reserves Head To $36bn, Now $37.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Amah70:

You? Who do you think you are?

If that money is made available under Buhari administration, you shall even construct a standard gauge rail lines from Kano to Saudi Arabia while there are no standard gauge rail lines in the East and Southsouth regions.
A person of honour in your position would have resigned.

See one of the crassly ignorant activist. Saudi to Nigeria? Does this one know geography?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Aksnoopy: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]I'm not the topic, stop using me to cover up the fact that you are too ignorant and unintelligent to offer meaningful insight and contribution.

Again, it's not my force and I'm not the reason for your vacuous brain.[/s]

fvck off please!
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 8:26am On Jan 01, 2022
erico2k2:

Like lunching Nigeria Airways and not adding 0.0001 megawatts to our power infrastructure.

What exactly did the previous governments do that you expect one govt to fix every problem ?

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Amah70:

You? Who do you think you are?

If that money is made available under Buhari administration, you shall even construct a standard gauge rail lines from Kano to Saudi Arabia while there are no standard gauge rail lines in the East and Southsouth regions.
A person of honour in your position would have resigned.

Where were you to ask Jona to resign when came up with the narrow gauge plan?

You hypocrite pick and chose when to display your fake and manufactured outrage,

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Ovamboland(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2022
Amah70:

Too bad,

sidelining the SS and SE regions but first start to build standard gauge rail lines in the SW and northern regions. There is no economic sense in that.

Nature abhors injustice.

INTEL died when digital exchange stations were first built in small northern Nigeria's towns, while big southern cities, mostly in the east, were struggling with analog exchange stations.

So you had a SE/SS president and he did not remember to start any rail project in his region.

When power comes back to your region in 36 years now you know how to use it

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by erico2k2(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Ovamboland:

What exactly did the previous governments do that you expect one govt to fix every problem ?
What did this govt fix?, its almost 8 years remember?
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Aksnoopy:
fvck off please!
[/s]

I was actually expecting you to ransack your shallow brain for the smallest meaningful contribution.

I'm very disappointed, you are irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by byteem: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
If past leaders had made hays while the sun was shining, it would never had been this bad.

Buhari had his faults, but if Nigeria moved at the present pace in last 20 years, it would never had been this bad

Thunder fire u
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Ovamboland:

He's a troll and he's trolling you.

When they keep coming up with their usual dumb and ignorant questions, they are trolling you.

Answer their question and they'll come up with another dumb question.

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by ti4c: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2022
I just want to ask, does construction of roads cost this much in developed countries?
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Badonasty(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2022
They should have just made this one minister of railways na…as na only railway be the transportation wey he sabi
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by OgideAgu: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Baba send aza let me wire you the money �
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Aksnoopy: 8:51am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I was actually expecting you to ransack your shallow brain for the smallest meaningful contribution.

I'm very disappointed, you are irredeemable.

Fvck off one more time!
I don't mingle, engage or indulge people of your caliber.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Aksnoopy:
Fvck off one more time!
I don't mingle, engage or indulge people if you caliber.

[/s]

So, this empty barrel won't face the topic, the fool just dey take style style take me do cover for his shallow brain..

Go and sit down somewhere, joo,

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2022
“What we have borrowed so far, I want to repeat, is $1.6 billion for Lagos to Ibadan. Of the remaining $1.4 billion, $600 million was paid by the federal government. $1.4 billion was what was borrowed; the $600 million on it was funded directly by the budget.

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-theres-too-much-noise-around-fgs-loans-we-dont-borrow-for-all-projects/amp

So, with all the rubbish and ignorant noise about China loan, na only $1.4 Billion we owe, we are actually still financing all ongoing projects with our own money until the loans are secured.

God Bless PMB

God Bless Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by marvel2real: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2022
There are old railway line connecting Jos-yobe-lagos refurbished by Goodluck Jonathan at the twilight of his presidency why ain't they in used? oh I guised he can't make money from it.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by patpaul: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2022
SHAMELESS MAN, YOU HAD MONEY TO CONSTRUCT RAILWAY TO MALADI IN NIGER REPUBLIC AN NON TO CONSTRUCT ANY IN NIGER DELTA; WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by clericuzzio(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

And he was wasting national resources to build rail in Niger Republic. Bastard
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by olatdove: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2022
Okay� but tell us Nigeria GDP currently.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by OmegaAutos: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2022
dedonfranco:
FG Government has done very well in Railway system but we are looking at Niger project like only Railway project FG has done or out going project.

Amaechi is a Super minister. If PDP has done 40 percent of what Buhari did in Railway system. Our Transportation system willnt be like this.

pdp started the rail way

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2022
The difference between PMB and useless and incompetent looting and stealing GEJ.. grin grin

See as GEJ's rigasa station look like otuoke village health center.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
From stone age to 21st century in less than 4 years..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by xelly: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

As you borrowed, make effort to pay back from the proceed of the projects.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by NGpatriot: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by slowice(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
Before wailers come out to wail
Do you know how much it cost to build standards rail lines in the current worlds economy?
May God bless buhari and his administration.
We can see God's favor and works in his hands

You that know please educate us undecided
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Amah70: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Cognitivereason:
The SW is the most critical region in Nigeria... More than 50% of all the industries in Nigeria exist there..they host 2 mega ports and 1new one will be added in 2023...
They have to be linked first with the north because of the large cargo movement from that region...what do you think made Lagos Ibadan the busiest in Africa...
There are more human ,cargo and goods movements between SW and the north Dan any other region (don't bring Igbo travellers here).
Let me also mention that Lagos Kano rail connects...6 of the 9 major statess in Nigeria in terms of population and economy.. Lagos, Ogun (cuz of industries) Ibadan..abuja ,Kaduna and kano....only abia, anambra and rivers are left out amd even the three of them csnt out run Kaduna and. Kano

Add: Nigeria is sustained by income from the SW and Northern regions.

There is no level of twists and turns, untested theories and outright falsehoods that you predators in Nigeria would not put forward to defend the system.

You raise money from Zone A but use the money to develop Zone B, build modern infrastructures in unproductive Zone B - leave the infrastructures in Zone A deplorable.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by OMBIIGA: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Assuming this country is governed with justice, equality, fairness , patriotism to motherland and nationalism engrained in our DNA. Direct citizen participation in funding critical infrastructure could be explored. A case in point is the Ethiopia model that partly funds the grand renaissance dam/hydro electric project ( 6000MW costing a little above $5B) in which public sector workers in Ethiopia voluntarily gave out their one month salary towards the project funding .
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by Felabrity: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You don't know what you are talking about. If we moved at the current pace?
imagine Buhari has been president for 20 years

Our debt will be like 20 trillion dollars grin
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by sleemomymy: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2022
juniorstar:
I have been looking for answers to this question. What is the real motive behind the rail to niger republic.how is it going to benefit Nigeria and Nigerians.?
NIGER REPUBLIC HAS NO PORT. THEIR IMPORTATION ARE DONE THROUGH BENIN REPUBLIC. WITH RAIL FROM NIGERIA TO NIGER REPUBLIC, ALL THEIR IMPORTATION WILL BE THROUGH NIGERIA BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE ECONOMICAL FOR THEM. THAT MEAN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA ANNUALLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by rhames(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Ademola47:

The Punch

Is he building a Shinkansen or Maglev trains?

Thieving politicians.
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by lereinter(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Oloriburuku eranko

President eranko, go eranko, minister too eranko

Vulturebbgrills eranko
Re: I Need $36bn To Construct Railway Nationwide - Amaechi by juniorstar(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2022
sleemomymy:

NIGER REPUBLIC HAS NO PORT. THEIR IMPORTATION ARE DONE THROUGH BENIN REPUBLIC. WITH RAIL FROM NIGERIA TO NIGER REPUBLIC, ALL THEIR IMPORTATION WILL BE THROUGH NIGERIA BECAUSE IT WILL BE MORE ECONOMICAL FOR THEM. THAT MEAN BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA ANNUALLY.
Very good..this is what i have been looking for wanted someone to enlighten me..thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Return To APC Headquarters, Warring Leaderships Desert Secretariat / APC To Unveil Buhari Government’s Policy Direction Wednesday / LASTMA To Adopt New System Of Booking Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.