Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. (7867 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Her Response Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.

You couldn't ask for something simple ... you're greedy madam tongue

The guy sef na fuckup guy smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Drella(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Why are you too very greedy..You can't ask for a pocket friendly gift but want a laptop whose average cost is 150k.

Do you pay into Access Bank account and do withdrawal from GTBank account.

Madam, focus on your own bf..or ask your family members for it or save for it yourself...

This guy is your friend not bf..Even at BF it is not a poverty alleviation scheme but a symbiotic relationship. You think the guy does not know motherless babies home, Kano street for beggars, his family members or church to do such charity work.

Boss please bless me with laptop this new year.
I wan continue my coding embarassed
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Newboss(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2022
He asked for relationship, not sex. Relationship doesn't mean he can open your toto anytime and put his dick. A woman is always in control of sex except when she's being raped.

That guy na simp. Simps are always looking for relationship because they think that's the easiest way to get steady toto. Next time, be smart when dealing with simps. Wahala for simps.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by markgibbs: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Let every gender help their same sex.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Deicide: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
The guy is a big SIMP but unknown to you, you just freed him. Another Smart girl is going to use him and dump him

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nat404: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

Redpillers and Alpha-males, what your comrade did was it right? cry undecided

I actually need a laptop though.
Yeah, very right.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Uyi168: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
how did people like Op manage to sneak into 2022
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Thesaint141(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Madam u get mind oo.

Mean while..

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Sezzybb(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
The free stuff always comes with the biggest cost. Aunty go hustle if you want a laptop tongue

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
NOTHING is for FREE undecided
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Walkee: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
That dude got my respect no matter his age, if I see him na to salute am sharp sharp....

So you can collect but not give abi
the guy is a joke and a disgrace. He needs proper lessons Tuueeeh.
Using laptop to lease vagina?
Tuueeeh. He should be lynched sef

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Mcslize: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

The bolded though. Being pretty doesn't equal to a guy helping you. In essence, the guy should help you cuz you are pretty. Just that alone. Does that make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Mcslize: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
how did people like Op manage to sneak into 2022

grin Maybe they smuggled her through. Who did that smuggling need serious questionings.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Uyi168: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mcslize:

grin Maybe they smuggled her through. Who did that smuggling need serious questionings.
..can you imagine the guts
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mcslize:

The bolded though. Being pretty doesn't equal to a guy helping you. In essence, the guy should help you cuz you are pretty. Just that alone. Does that make sense to you?

I didn't say or imply a guy should help cos I'm pretty. Most guys want more from a pretty lady and they use her needs as her weakness. Me, I don't know how you came up with what you said.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Dmacqh(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Same person , different moniker , just to trend . What awards do you ‘pseudo ‘ op gets in posting stuffs ? just to trend ? I know it’s not real story .
This kind of things happen in our everyday life . You are pretty? Who said so ? Or is it big boobs and ass ?
If this really happened ( which I doubt ) I think you lack common sense . This is a recreation of Solomon story .
What can I get for you ?
...can’t you , at least leave the ball in his court depending on his income , status and interest ?
You asked for what you or daddy or family can’t provide for you ...
The guy made a blunt request . Knowing the fish brains , they will gravitate to a yes answer hoping to mingle their way out ?
If it results to rape , beating , etc you will come to nairaland, creates another moniker and continue your wailing .
This is new year , nobody can outwit the devil, just avoid the devil .

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
This op is really looking for maga
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Savedday: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Tokskob2008: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Walkee:
the guy is a joke and a disgrace. He needs proper lessons Tuueeeh.
Using laptop to lease vagina?
Tuueeeh. He should be lynched sef
Lol the guy doesn't strike me like the one who will even fulfill the promise after the deal. He just wanna bang and bolt.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.

Just listen to yourself

Did you make any sense at all?

Your reason for making such a huge request is as useless as the thought he will do it upon request. Are you ok?
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
My Take on this piece of shit

If the op had asked for a simple gift like card to call loved ones, the guy would have given.
The op herself doesn't know the guy's intention towards her and you know you don't know where friendship may have led the two. But as an entitled naija girl (one of), she has used her uselessness to cut the friendship which nobody knows where it would end

To chase clout with foolishness, she tries to go to social media to expose how stupid she is in the street.

F' nland, F' mods
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by vincentjk(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
That's how one girl that called herself my babe that year collected a birthday gift from me and the next month I called her to come see me and she didn't pick (2 missed calls) lol.

Some of you are very shallow minded indeed
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Why do you need a laptop ? What skills do you have ? If I get you a laptop what can you do for me apart from sex , like any meaningful skill
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by ashawopikin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

you are not serious, u don't need laptop, of u need laptop u won't block him, wetin u dey feel like?
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
fabiano09:

Why do you need a laptop ? What skills do you have ? If I get you a laptop what can you do for me apart from sex , like any meaningful skill

To be honest, I don't have any skill yet but I want to learn product design and software development. I'm a corper but the monthly stipend isn't enough for me to save up for a laptop. What can I do for you? Nothing, aside from my prayers and good wishes in your life, "for now". Also I won't ever forget you. smiley
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
ashawopikin:
you are not serious, u don't need laptop, of u need laptop u won't block him, wetin u dey feel like?

So I should force myself to like someone because of laptop? Can never be me.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by ashawopikin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

So I should force myself to like someone because of laptop? Can never be me.
ok o
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by 1x2x3: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.

You think the guy is a foool? That's only stage one of his requests.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
1x2x3:

You think the guy is a foool? That's only stage one of his requests.

Exactly.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Cousin9999: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
If you expect others to be generous, you might want to do the same. That doesn't mean being someone's girl. But it could mean sharing what little you have or can give. Donate. Volunteer. Etc.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cousin9999:
If you expect others to be generous, you might want to do the same. That doesn't mean being someone's girl. But it could mean sharing what little you have or can give. Donate. Volunteer. Etc.

You're right.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?

Go down on your knees and tell God to magically give you a laptop na..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander / There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.