Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. (7868 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Her Response Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Regex: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

What he said was it right? cry undecided

Why can women help a man with money without complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? / Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.