Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. (7843 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Her Response Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by MPESA(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.

Make una dey talk wetin dey realistic jare, u think say if she say YES today him go buy lapi give am immediately.
For someone that's blunt like this can't get her laptop immediately and it's obvious that the guy want only her body and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by shantti(m): 1:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
But come to think of it, u know how much be laptop? Wey u wan because 3 or 4 minutes sex buy?

I don't think the sex will just be once. A laptop is a big gift unlike meatpie, so I think the sex might happen like 40 times

2 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by SarutobiEky(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?
see this clown. Lol cheesy if na me be the guy na to fvxk your stupid ass all year long.. we make it a deal. You don see mumu abi.. you want to chill with the girls with big gods. cheesy wink
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by SarutobiEky(m): 4:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Ayo001:
Some ladies truly need help. If you are capable of rendering it, do it and move on. I don't have to date you before helping you. Don't always conclude in your head that everything is scam.
na men no need help abi? cheesy
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by JohnOkolo: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.

Ladies and this their scam friendship with Men. Let him just be your provider and you take your pussy to a broke Nigga and call him Maga.

He also made a request like you. Why get angry so he cannot say his mind to you, but you can be open and speak yours to him, that is treating someone like Maga
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by dodoisk(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

What he said was it right? cry undecided

I actually need a laptop though.
Trade by batter
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

To be honest, I don't have any skill yet but I want to learn product design and software development. I'm a corper but the monthly stipend isn't enough for me to save up for a laptop. What can I do for you? Nothing, aside from my prayers and good wishes in your life, "for now". Also I won't ever forget you. smiley
Why will I want you to remember me lol? A corper earns like 30k , so you telling me you can’t save and buy what you want , look don’t expect free gifts from no one . Do you live in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2022
fabiano09:

Why will I want you to remember me lol? A corper earns like 30k , so you telling me you can’t save and buy what you want , look don’t expect free gifts from no one . Do you live in Lagos ?

There're somethings better left unsaid, publicly. Abuja.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Rickmann: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

Why are Nigerian ladies so in a hurry to hit the block botton on phone or social media like we care..
He only asked u to be his girlfriend and not to have sex..

Well, you did him a huge favour by blocking him.
Stop feeling entitled ok..
He isn't ur father.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Chibuezem(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

I'm not
okay let me stylishly believe you
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by BlackSan: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

My gender ohhhh.... Stop all this silly entitlement.
Blocking him doesn't add anything to his life neither did it remove anything because you are the one in need.
I have to say, It is wrong that you made such Demand from him and even more wrong because you expected him to help you when your existence isn't beneficial to him in the least. This is why some people have the prejudice that Nigerian girls are dumb.
I'm surprised of your audacity to post this online, I wanna believe you are trolling for attention but for the sake of the responsible females out there whom you are giving bad names through your disgraceful display, please stop.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by BlackSan: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

To be honest, I don't have any skill yet but I want to learn product design and software development. I'm a corper but the monthly stipend isn't enough for me to save up for a laptop. What can I do for you? Nothing, aside from my prayers and good wishes in your life, "for now". Also I won't ever forget you. smiley

Pardon my bluntness, but I find this hard to believe since your post doesn't portray you as a experience, matured, or learned person. There's more your phone can do than making irrelevant post.
Ever heard of Transcribeme? You get paid to Transcribe audios into videos.
Ever heard of copywriting? Make yourself useful and stop giving the female gender a bad name.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by BlackSan: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

If na me I for buy the laptop, then the legs go open wink

Girls like gra gra, if you ask they’ll turn you down so you gotta be smart (if you have the money to throw around). Plenty talk na for broke boys and girls

Yet you are not talking smart man. Being pretty doesn't mean she merit the laptop, you think too shallow.

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by AneemA: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Smh

A laptop is too much. He is not well invested in you. Are you friend-zoning him and expect him to treat you as his girlfriend?

He is not wicked. He genuinely asked for a new year gift. A type of gift that is approariate for the type of relationship you are having.

And you're mad because he is not giving it to you?

Your request doesn't make sense.

His request makes sense as that type of gift is for someone who is willing to invest more.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by NaijaCover(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Nothing Goes For Nothing

That's The Simple Truth
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by philosophy25: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Na ur papa company him dey work? Na question o..
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by EM123: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

this olosho na better idiot oooo
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by EM123: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

so because he told you to ask for anything , then you ask for laptop , very foolish of you , you couldn't ask for something cheaper , you made him make such statement to you . So you are proud that you blacklisted and blocked him , thank GOD for him oo.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by pansophist(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Givers need to set boundaries because beggars never do.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
BlackSan:

Yet you are not talking smart man. Being pretty doesn't mean she merit the laptop, you think too shallow.

You think you smart like the average Nigerian always does but you can’t solve your basic problems. Joke’s on you bruh

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by walkingshadow911: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

So I should force myself to like someone because of laptop? Can never be me.

you blocked him because you don't like him. not because he asked for a relationship.

women and gaslighting sha
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by kwaso2: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?
U really disgust. Ask God for a laptop then
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by BlackSan: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You think you smart like the average Nigerian always does but you can’t solve your basic problems. Joke’s on you bruh

And you came to this assumption how?
Sigh... What a waste of my time.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Why don't u instead go on your knees and tell God to bless u every single day. Isn't it better praying blessing for yourself so u don't need to depend on others for laptop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

If na me I for buy the laptop, then the legs go open wink

Girls like gra gra, if you ask they’ll turn you down so you gotta be smart (if you have the money to throw around). Plenty talk na for broke boys and girls

So u can't get a woman in bed without "throwing money around"?
How much do u think u have that someone else doesn't have much more? Is it by throwing money around that shows that u are smart? No wonder that guy said u are shallow
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Qatar2022: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Animegirl:

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.
Because he ask you, that's why you want to kill him with bill , let us know when you unblock him because you must surely unblock him
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Qatar2022: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Why can't you ask GOD to you or you don't need that blessing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2022
lexy2014:

How much do u think u have that someone else doesn't have much more? Is it by throwing money around that shows that u are smart? No wonder that guy said u are shallow

You guys are the ‘slow’ ones, since your intelligence can only measured by your ability to bed girls for free.

I’m busy please
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

You guys are the ‘slow’ ones, since your intelligence can only measured by your ability to bed girls for free.

I’m busy please

How much do u think u have that someone else doesn't have much more? Is it by throwing money around that shows that u are smart? u are fast and u can't open your mouth to talk to a woman? So before the sex, u are just staring at urselves like mannequins?
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2022
lexy2014:

How much do u think u have that someone else doesn't have much more? Is it by throwing money around that shows that u are smart? u are fast and u can't open your mouth to talk to a woman? So before the sex, u are just staring at urselves like mannequins?

I don’t know why you guys tear down every darn thing a person says on this forum. I merely made a comment and guys can’t stop wanking to it? Come on.

If I say I’m having eba and soup this morning, does that mean I have it every day and have a bad habit? Stop jumping into conclusions

You can’t use a one off comment to judge a persons GAME or intelligence, not like I’m perturbed.

I’m not gonna loose it, I’ll just allow you guys wallow in your ignorance.

FYI I have 11 girls in my life and I’m not having sex with any of them on a regular because I don’t want unnecessary attachment that constant sex triggers.

The only one I’m ‘sponsoring’ is a girl I dated in 2010 , and that’s because her dad is now deceased. FYI we’re not even knacking o.

When I was younger I wasted time spitting game to every girl I liked, now I don’t, except I really like the girl and see a future. You gotta stand out and show your intrinsic qualities to endear yourself to a girl you wanna keep long term. I know this bro, many girls aren’t moved by material things.

If I spend money on a girl I like don’t forget that she still has the prerogative of rejecting my advances. So it’s a two way thing.

Time is money my man. Most NERDS don’t know shit about women, does that make them unintelligent?

These are the most you’ll get to know about my private life.

Your ways can’t be my ways; I can’t be you and you can’t be me.
Don’t you think life would be boring if we all had same ideals like clones? Chill bro

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Lordedifice1: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Animegirl:

Life is give and take
If he gives you the laptop wetin you go gave am on his birthday or whatever
So who's the fool now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Dress Many Ladies Are Using To Snatch People's Husbands And Boyfriend. / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.