Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. (7865 Views)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Her Response Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Elidrisy20: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
You want him to solve your problem, but you don't want to solve his problem.
You are wicked
You are selfish
You are an ojuju
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by emnite(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?

How are you sure God will even answer you? Because you're praying for him cause he gift you lappy madam go and Hustle leave person child or you no get family members wey you go down on your knees to pray for ? Lubbish ingredients girls
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Jack005(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

But I'm ready to go on my knees and tell God to bless him every single day. Is God blessings not greater than what I will give him?
Why not tell God to bless you with the laptop
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jack005:
Why not tell God to bless you with the laptop

Yet, He can use someone to bless me na.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by swarley75(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

What he said was it right? cry undecided

I actually need a laptop though.
is he your father or husband? why do you feel you are entitled to his money?
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by eventainment(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Collector don't like giving.... But it might just be a story from a story teller but if it isn't. You loose then still loss more by blocking his contact. If he can gift a lady a laptop then he can get your type any day any time.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin

Truvelisback:
Pretty Lady, for ur mind....I don't blame u, i blamed the fool for telling u to ask him for a gift.

Calm down bro, she’s pretty . The dude should just be sincere, he can’t afford it
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Truvelisback(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
grin

Calms down bro, she’s pretty
How do u know? Or are u the guy she is talking abt?
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
How do u know? Or are u the guy she is talking abt?

If na me I for buy the laptop, then the legs go open wink

Girls like gra gra, if you ask they’ll turn you down so you gotta be smart (if you have the money to throw around). Plenty talk na for broke boys and girls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Chibuezem(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:
I've been friends with this guy for couple of months now. This morning, he wished me, happy new month and told me to ask for a gift. I was so happy and thanking my stars that finally God is about to use someone to bless me with a laptop. Immediately, I told him, I needed a laptop.

Guess his response!!! He bluntly stated until I accept to be his "girlfriend" that I won't get that from him. I asked if he was serious and he said yes. With annoyance, I cut the phone call, blacklist and blocked him from my WhatsApp.

Why ask me what I want if he wants something from me? Why are some men like this? Why can't some men help a pretty lady without asking for a relationship or sxx?

I know you are a boy sha
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Truvelisback(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

If na me I for buy the laptop, then the legs go open wink

Girls like gra gra, if you ask they’ll turn you down so you gotta be smart (if you have the money to throw around). Plenty talk na for broke boys and girls
If u come buy the laptop for her and she no come gree open her legs for u, na wetin u go do?

3 Likes

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u come buy the laptop for her and she no come gree open her legs for u, na wetin u go do?

E get as these things dey work.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

All rice, if u say so.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
All rice, if u say so.

grin
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Truvelisback(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

But come to think of it, u know how much be laptop? Wey u wan because 3 or 4 minutes sex buy?

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Antell95(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

I did not force him to ask me what I want na.

you should have requested for something "pocket friendly"
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
But come to think of it, u know how much be laptop? Wey u wan because 3 or 4 minutes sex buy?

It won’t be instantly transactional nau angry

Any sex that’s less than 30 minutes is bad sex (plus fore play). Besides I’m just saying, if I was interested in the girl I won’t hesitate to buy her the laptop. It mustn’t be brand new bruh. 150k or less fit buy laptop.

It’s not good to be too forward with ‘lesser spoilt’ Naija babes, you’ll scare them off. That 150k fit turn the girls to my babe.

Like I said before, e get as e be. I don’t help selfish girls, I assess you for a while before granting any favors.

Ps I’m celibate and don’t encourage casual sex

1 Like

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

It won’t be instantly transactional nau angry

Any sex that’s less than 30 minutes is bad sex (plus fore play). Besides I’m just saying, if I was interested in the girl I won’t hesitate to buy her the laptop. It mustn’t be brand new bruh. 150k or less fit buy laptop.

It’s not good to be too forward with ‘lesser spoilt’ Naija babes, you’ll scare them off. That 150k fit turn the girls to my babe.

Like I said before, e get as e be. I don’t help selfish girls, I assess you for a while before granting any favors.

Ps I’m celibate and don’t encourage casual sex

My gwad grin, you're quiet an interesting fellow. Lol
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Animegirl(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chibuezem:
I know you are a boy sha

I'm not
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Ungodly: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.

You are actually the senseless one here for not adding the part where the guy would come to her house and get his laptop back after she finds excuse to break up grin ahbi no be this life you dey? You no do again and boyfriend go collect weytin he don give you back shikena cheesy
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
You dn Bleep am finish you come dy spread lies
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Tomblaize: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Madam get out
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Ask your dad the same way you asked this guy and come back here to tell us his reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

My gwad grin, you're quiet an interesting fellow. Lol

tongue
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Goldentulip2: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Smh. No comment
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by hosemujica: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Then you had to ask for laptop of things in the world, not a perfume, not earrings, not palm slippers but LAPTOP!!!!! Mchew. Smh.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by aimmoney9: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Ask your current boyfriend to buy the laptop for you na..... grin

Or is that one broke...... grin

Somebody son will find you one day, now this one has found you through lappy and you are blocking him upandan.... grin grin

Why are you running...... grin grin
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by aimmoney9: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Say Yes to his request, collect the laptop and find excuse to dump him weeks later.

Well, you're a Nigerian girl. Sense is always far from you people. No surprises here.
Dat format no dey work again..... grin

Buhari don give boys sense...... grin

It's now pleasure before business...... grin

You can confirm from the lecturers dashing grades.... grin grin
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by oredegbe01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
sanju dájú
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by aimmoney9: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Animegirl:

You did not force him to tell you what he wants in return either... cheesy

This 2022 is all about I scratch your back and you reciprocate.... grin

Backs must be scratched.... grin
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Bigfish121(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
I bought my brand new hp laptop for 466k and you expect someone to gift you something like that or even if the amount if less.This dont work that way na.sometkmes try dey consider.
Re: I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. by Polynek(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Your entitlement mentality no b here oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Reading Your Partner's Text Message? / Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.