Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada (8245 Views)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by OneMarvee(f): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2022
OLE grin grin
DonroxyII:
Alot ke, I won't mind a Muslim Canada Based Sir. I'm real!
Health line preferably. cheesy
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by DonroxyII: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2022
OneMarvee:
OLE grin grin
grin ... I have much on my plate too. It ain't gonna be for Nothing also, I can Marry from here and take my Spouse to Canada. All Joy cheesy
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by pansophist(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
DonroxyII:
Alot ke, I won't mind a Muslim Canada Based Sir. I'm real!
Health line preferably. cheesy

What do you have to offer ?

You get yansh? grin grin
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by greencard: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
pansophist:

You get yansh? grin grin
is that a criteria!
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by DonroxyII: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
pansophist:

You get yansh? grin grin
Nat like that Bro cheesy. I only have my Head and some few Advance Certs which I still consider small yansh grin but Focus is gonna grow them bigger and will definitely Shake BomBom cheesy without Qualms in no time.
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by BoldConcepts(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
make i first Learn skill Den chat with one Canadian Shimma to sponsor my work visa asap.

Fear 9ja women especially one with breast and yansh
Re: The Dating Experience Of Nigerian Ladies In Canada by Frimen: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2022
I completely comprehend your situation since I also was alone person and I haven’t had a partner for about several years. It was really a tough time for me because that I’m not able to live in constant loneliness. Nevertheless, once I found this unbelievable site that where there is an opportunity for you to look for tips http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2020/05/06/top-portals-for-mature-dating-it-is-never-too-late-to-find-love/ and decide for is the most attractive appropriate for building relationships. Thanks to this site I’ve got really strong relationships no w. Believe me on a word, exactly this incredible site will certainly assist you to do what you want!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Will A Lady Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vagine-pic / My Girl Strips For The World To See. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.