Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84389 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by oyejideogunjumo: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
The man is a serial cheat. He would have continued with the lady even after his traditional wedding. The lady is a shallow thinker. Does she know what God has in plan for her? Every disappointment is a blessing. Also did she think she will burn him and go scot free? Will She not face the wrath of law? Even if she survives it and whether or not the survives she will face the law. Think before you act

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked Really, Love is very wicked angry
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by sapientia(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
What do they mean by 3 hospitals rejecting them?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
THAT WORD WEDDING DRIVE WOMEN CRAZY IN NIGERIA.

SHE FIT STILL NO LIKE THAT GUY OR MAY HAVE MOVED ON WITH ANOTHER MAN, JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT SHE HEARD WEDDING, SHE WENT MAD.

AS IF THE SEX WAS ONE WAY, SHE NO ENJOY AM?

GOOD THINGS DEY GET ENDING AND WE MOVE ON. HABA!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Things dey occur ó. Me that I've forgotten I once had an ex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Our hospitals are useless why are they rejecting them when they should save their lives?? undecided

Wickedness begat wickedness.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Eleganza33(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
They are both dead
He was an only son

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by ChimeKay: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Too much vawulence already in this 2022.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Bashir75: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze. Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree. As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.

BIAFRANS ARE COMPETING WITH BOKO HARAM NOW. FROM IPOB/ESN TERRORIST TO MPRU-MPRUK TO CANNIBALISM. WE SHOULD HAVE A STRONG BORDER IN SOUTHWEST, INFORM OUR CLOSE BROTHERS IN SOUTH SOUTH TO SCRUTINIZE THOSE CROSSING THEIR BORDERS TO YORUBALAND.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Omozeez1: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Aseni se ara re. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2022
sapientia:
What do they mean by 3 hospitals rejecting them?

THEY CANNOT BE CURED.

AS YOU SEE THEM LYING AROUND, THE SORE WILL SOON BE INFECTED AND PUSS WILL TAKE OVER THEIR BODY.

THEY WILL FEEL GREAT PAIN BEFORE THE INFECTION KILL THEM.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by izubext007: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Going to collect last fucking from your ex is normal tradition in Igbo land.......men do it women do it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by zedegit: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw

See how you turn a serious issue to comedy.
But why visit your ex on your wedding day?

Last fvck?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by sapientia(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:

THEY CANNOT BE CURED.

AS YOU SEE THEM LYING AROUND, THE SORE WILL SOON BE INFECTED AND PUSS WILL TAKE OVER THEIR BODY.

What are you saying for Christ sake

People with worse burns gets medical attention

I hope the hospitals gets sued
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dazzlingd(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw

I couldn't help but laugh at this comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

So make we marry rubbish bcus of say we make promise. No be all relationship go end for marriage. Thank God say na she de alive to suffer am.
Aah that wasn't my point ooo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Yoighaman(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned; what business does he still have with an Ex? So sad he learnt the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dazzlingd(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:

THEY CANNOT BE CURED.

Mad people plenty for here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by OriOko88(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
A good Samaritan should please send me 1k. I'm stranded here in lokoja. Pls save a soul
01.67.4.1.6.3.5.2. Uniion bank. Plsss
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
What a arousing resurgence that culminated in a raffle
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Aurelius1(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
None of them would survive. This is first degree burn. Even if by divine intervention, any or both of them survives, they would be scarred for life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by stasius: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2022
The boy is a fool!

Unfortunately both of them will Die!

The percentage of body surface burnt is very high. So they should make their final confession and get ready for Mr. Death.

They won't survive.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Starz825(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
This is so bad tho..men pls don't break your woman's heart by Makin fake promises...some women are emotionally weak ...

Women you can just let go you don't really have to be violent when it comes to men cos most of them are cheaters..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..
I talk am say ..that guy fit no normal..you are new here..and all you do is to tell people off.
Is he mad or something grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

Mad people plenty for here cheesy
sapientia:

What are you saying for Christ sake

People with worse burns gets medical attention

I hope the hospitals gets sued

MODERM MEDICINE GOT YOU THINKING DOCTORS ARE MIRACLE WORKERS.

THAT IS WHY THESE TWO BATH THEIRSELF IN FIRE, FORGETTING THEY ARE IN THE VILLAGE.

WHERE WILL THE HOSPITAL FIND THE TREATMENT TO COVER THEIR WOUND AND TREAT ANY INFECTION TOGETHER?

WHERE WILL THEY GET MATERIAL USED TO COVER WHERE THEY WILL SLEEP AND THE WOUND?

MY FRIEND THEY ARE DEAD, GO AND MARK THIS POST.

NIGERIA IS NOT USA/UK.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by unmask: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.
This your conclusion is strong o.....can you for certain say he didn't define the relationship? Or he had realised she was crazy and decided to run?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by seyz91(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
to taste her cookie one more time for the guy mind and sadly ended bad for him

so foolish an act
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hatedisplace: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.
Why did he go to see her? I guess to have sex one last time. Mumu
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by dominique(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
MJBOLT:
first degree burns do not require urgent medical attention,that's a third degree burn.

Ok, just confirmed that first degree burns are superficial burns. Heard they're both dead now, I don't want to imagine the amount of pains they went through before they passed away. RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by doggedfighter(f): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=FernadezReturn post=109039113][/quote]

Noted boo grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Otudoakpan(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2022
May God help theme to survive this, the lady went too far.

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by stasius: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2022
hammer567:

THEY CANNOT BE CURED.

Infection is far sef.
With all the delay in getting attention from the hospitals these two can't escape acute renal(kidney) shutdown.
That is the first thing that will kill them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.