Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day (84340 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Aurelius1(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
dominique:
Those are first degree burns not 3rd degree, sadly I don't see either of them surviving it
Rumour has it that they died.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by stasius: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
dominique:

Ok, just confirmed that first degree burns are superficial burns. Heard they're both dead now, I don't want to imagine the amount of pains they went through before they passed away. RIP to them

Ok na.
I know they won't survive.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Starz825:

I talk am say ..that guy fit no normal..you are new here..and all you do is to tell people off.
Is he mad or something grin
He is sick just cos I called him out for cloning someone's name he also cloned mine..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by desgiezd(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
If anger is not put under control, one can actually be a victim of his or her own anger!

I wonder why the guy went there knowing that he had already broken her heart.

What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Powerfly(f): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?

The last supper cheesy

But it turned out to be barbecue on the menu. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Richy419: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
This new year again ,,well at list they both know beta now cos hell fire own go worse pass this one ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NairaMaster1(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
What a thrilling comeback that ended in a draw

Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Legalservices: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Romanoff post=109036631]See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

No excuse to commit a CRIME.... no justification to commit a Crime.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
Your ex called you on your traditional wedding day and you went to her house, to do what?

TO DO HER SMALL, ONE LAST TIME BEFORE ANSWERING MARRIED MAN.

HONESTLY, DOINGS NEVER LOOKED THIS BAD.

BUT DOINGS MUST TO CONTINUE.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hatedisplace: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
to Bleep simple
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Johel(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

Meanwhile, the guy grabbed her and both of them burnt to third degree.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.

Igbo girls,very desperate creatures...they can kill because of man....yet Na dem wicked pass
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Aurelius1(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
desgiezd:
If anger is not put under control, one can actually be a victim of his or her own anger!

I wonder why the guy went there knowing that he had already broken her heart.

What a pity!
That was how I nearly killed someone who insulted me with a fly header last year. Now if you like insult me from now till eternity I go just waka pass.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=FernadezReturn post=109039113][/quote]
Let's talk man..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Newboss(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Depressed101:
read and understand, before commenting

Oga, what is free kpekus? Na only that one I want to point out. All these small small yeye simping attitude dey cause problem.
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NairaMaster1(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:
See ehn, it pays to be a decent human being.

Define relationships from begining, don't double date, keeping who you call wife material somewhere and who you you think should just be a sex mate. Not everyone has the psychological maturity to move on and leave you to God.

Sone get craze and won't even mind losing their own lives just to get back at you.

See these two now, this kind of burns can kill any of them.

Exactly. What most stupid men do is LA ke the attached picture.

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by AuroraB(f): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
GOFRONT:
Even when its few hours to their wedding, they always turn up when their Ex call them to come for a quickie meant to be a Trap.

It is just like a rat attracted to a fish that is kept on a trap
Hopefully, other would-be-muntulas will learn from him lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by einsteine(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
If they survive, them need to marry because who go wan marry another person burnt offering

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2022
IGBO PEOPLE TOO THEY TAKE FIRE MAKE JOKE.

NOW LOOK AT THE RESULT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by cocolacec(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2022
alexola20:
Sorry but the guy sef nah idiat,he wan go collect free kpekus on his supposed joyful day not knowing what the daughter of Jezebel had in waiting for him.

The evil girl sef,shey nah by force to marry?See where you end yasef.
The lady was silly for what she has done but to be honest men should stop sleeping with women they have no intention of marrying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by headbasher96(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2022
99thEnemy:

You the MAD.. irredeemable clown grin
grin grin grin cool
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2022
ASINA OKU GBARA FATHER,

INA AJU MA O GBAKWARA MA AFUONU YA!

NDIIGBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by buJu234: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2022
At the end; it's the lady that will lose.. either the guy continues with his marriage after being healed of the burnt or he makes more money and marry another lady..

Now tell who will marry the ex?? One.. she has evil track record plus now that she burnt.. no more facial beauty..
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by kayusely70(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2022
A tragic affair!
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by hammer567: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2022
KA CHINEKE KPO GI OKU!

NDIIGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by joe4christ(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2022
It will be a miracle if that guy survives. His burn is beyond 3rd degree

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Kzinne: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
KayCee92:

Lol, I like the body grin grin. Why u dey call her fugly boss grin grin
you have no taste and you've not met women

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by BigBashiru: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:
A lady in Abia State today set her ex boyfriend ablaze because the latter abandoned her for another girl. Today being the day of his traditional marriage, she called him over to her place. When he came she poured fuel on him and set him ablaze.

As at the time of writing this report, the duo have been rejected by three hospitals and they are currently on their way to Umuahia. Viewers discretion is advised as the pictures below are graphic.

Na wetin monogamy dey cause.... guys advice your girls on time that they are not exclusive and that its not only them.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by LordOfTheGame: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Queenflourish:
Let him burn very well, rubbish

Na this kind of wickedness dey run in your heart but later you'll be looking for God's blessings.
Repent for good or continue your life in wickedness while begging for online giveaway.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by NaBanga: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2022
They were rejected by 3 hospitals? shocked No hospital can reject you in the Western countries in emergency situations. I see nothing will change in Nigeria. I love to read about those of you that have relocated back, but I will park well at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by placeofallure(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:

Infact, I'm surprised they're not dead already.

Why in heaven's name did he go there?
Some emotional wrecks could be stark raving mad!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Lacash: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2022
SEO2002:

Oh, what a smart move by the Dudeā€¦It takes two to tango grin grin
Re: Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day by Immorttal: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Romanoff:

their chances of surviving this 3rd degree burn is less than 10 percent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.