Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (81448 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

After God sent them out of the garden of Eden, what commands did he give them specifically? That's if you even read the Bible.

Increase of pain in childbirth does not necessarily mean that a woman can never work....of should not work and make contributions.
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

1. Woke men use sexxx toys in lieu of chasing gals up and dan.
You have just confirmed my suspicion that I have had about you for a while. You're ignorant. How many sub-woke men use sexx toys? Do you use sexx toys or you just want to be funny, silly or both? If you are insecure and you lack game to chase women to get the coochie, just say it, and we will see how you can be helped. Further checks even show that men are the highest instigators and patronisers of sex. If you doubt me, check the Olosho thread on the Romance section and go see men who should be grandfathers parading themselves there asking for joints where they can get coochies for a hefty price.

2. I have about 150 girlfriends as I speak and I share my money among them... so they are sharing in my wealth already.

Gonohrrea says "hi". Just don't make sure to come here and solicit for funds when they finally dump you and you go back to the trenches after you must have exhausted your funds on treating all the STDs in this world. I pity your end.

3. I don't need a woman biko..... women need men more than men need women because you desire financial security....

When you start approaching 50 and your system starts malfunctioning, you'll need a woman. Mark my words today being the 5th of January and quote me back here in 50 years if this forum still exists or you and I haven't left. You'll regret it. You need a woman. No threats here, man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You have just confirmed my suspicion that I have had about you for a while. You're ignorant. How many sub-woke men use sexx toys? Do you use sexx toys or you just want to be funny, silly or both? If you are insecure and you lack game to chase women to get the coochie, just say it, and we will see how you can be helped. Further checks even show that men are the highest instigators and patronisers of sex. If you doubt me, check the Olosho thread on the Romance section and go see men who should be grandfathers parading themselves there asking for joints where they can get coochies for a hefty price.

Gonohrrea says "hi". Just don't make sure to come here and solicit for funds when they finally dump you and you go back to the trenches after you must have exhausted your funds on treating all the STDs in this world. I pity your end.

When you start approaching 50 and your system starts malfunctioning, you'll need a woman. Mark my words today being the 5th of January and quote me back here in 50 years if this forum still exists or you and I haven't left. You'll regret it. You need a woman. No threats here, man.

1. Outside Nigeria plenty men use intimacy gadgets.

2. I use lots of multilayer protection so no std- that can't be used to scare me....

3. Nah when I'm 50, I will go to an elderly people's home in North America or my children will take care of me....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

It never was... marriage for a woman is a calculated decision...

Of course. Whoever just marries for love is just jonsing. Why marry for only love when a few years into marriage, it'll dwindle?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

1. Outside Nigeria plenty men use intimacy gadgets.

2. I use lots of multilayer protection so no std- that can't be used to scare me....

3. Nah when I'm 50, I will go to an elderly people's home in North America or my children will take care of me....

This conversation would have made more sense if it were done with a more realistic person. Adios.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

Increase of pain in childbirth does not necessarily mean that a woman can never work....of should not work and make contributions.

Women are meant to be pampered and shouldn't be stressed. We messed up with the natural order by biting more than we could chew. I hope things go back to normalcy soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Judybash93(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
pawesome:
na the man go give her money to rent gown na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Women are meant to be pampered and shouldn't be stressed. We messed up with the natural order by biting more than we could chew. I hope things go back to normalcy soon.

A man will only take stress for young well brought up girls with good character in her early 20s not for used up girls that are 31 that had bleeped around looking for who to dump their financial responsibilities on. Get it?? Otherwise what does a man get in return for the stress?? Secondly the economy has changed and its ni longer how it was in bible times..

But I agree with you both men and women messed up the natural order
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Lawly: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
GetMeRight:

This is more common and rampant than you could imagine. But if their mother could rise from the grave, they would go to any length to take care of her. No matter what the father did for the children, no matter the sacrifice, there is still high probability that he will be neglected in his old age by his own successful children.

Yes you are correct and that's why men suffer a lot. And women know how terrible and unfairly selfish many of them are in this regard and that's why you always see mothers-inlaw and daughters-inlaw fighting and quarreling over the man. Not really bcs they love the man. NO. it's just what only them alone will benefit from the man and don't really care about the man

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

A man will only take stress for young well brought up girls with good character in her early 20s not for used up girls that are 31 that had bleeped around looking for who to dump their financial responsibilities on. Get it?? Otherwise what does a man get in return for the stress?? Secondly the economy has changed and its ni longer how it was in bible times..

But I agree with you both men and women messed up the natural order

But, what is with you guys and over 30 years old women? The earlier you men had stopped this, the better. Well, it is Nairaland anyways. Anything goes. In the outside world, it is otherwise. They get married all Saturdays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

But, what is with you guys and over 30 years old women? The earlier you men had stopped this, the better. Well, it is Nairaland anyways. Anything goes. In the outside world, it is otherwise. They get married all Saturdays.

They get married every Saturday yes but it's not going to be only them during the guys lifetime (but a younger girl can negotiate lifetime exclusivity).... no man will agree to only hv an over 30 woman when he can get a younger more attractive babe (side chicks)....

That over 30s can get married is not in doubt. So long as the over30 girl understands its not going to be only her then its fine. Entitled over 30s still demand monogamy from their husband but it won't happen cos nature can't be cheated.

A fully grown over 30 girl can't expect the benefits of the patriarchy (provision) when they denied the husband his patriarchal rights and instead gave it to boyfriends! So no guy stresses himself for over 30s... they gotta be bring moni to the household

And they will be expected to contribute (a young girl can very easily negotiate that she won't contribute anything and many guys will be fine with it cos she's in her prime)...

Hence its in a girls best interest to lock down a rich man early.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lavamaestro(f): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

hahahahaaa....
I'm attracted to the opposite sex, thats normal.. But Ion have anything to do with them IF am not ready to marry...
I have also turn down many girls, so it a win win.. When I turn them down, they now claim like they hate me... Ladies value mens attention, that why they post all those naked stinky pussy on media... Just that you have been able to see niggas that beg and chase the other gender...
Me, Ion do that, instead they chase me, which I hate it, cos they will look desperate and weak..
Let me tell you, most men dont love women for sex... That why you see men after marrying the so called wife, especially after pregnancy, they leave her and go for the next hot girl..
So, most men beg ladies for sex disguising it as love...

Thats why some real niggas after sex they will hate you.. Cos that what they wanted. Not love...

Not all men chase or beg ladies..
Its only weak, pussy ass niggas..

When I just remember that any beautiful girl that I fancy is just like another human(girl that menstruate, pussy still has bacteria, smells).. Its likewise a turnoff for me..
Every part of your body has bacteria so it makes no sense. And just because women chase you doesn't change the fact that most men chase women than women chase men.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
lavamaestro:

Every part of your body has bacteria so it makes no sense. And just because women chase you doesn't change the fact that most men chase women than women chase men.

Men do not chase women for being women.... they only chase sex they can get from the woman. If its a relationship - both people chase themselves and agree to date themselves....

Also men chase women in an equal number as women chase men.... women are just more coded with their chasing so they aren't called ashewo....dassal

Also women love sex just as much as men... they just coded in how they pursue it....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

You all should just save yourselves the stress and marry yourselves jare!
Or better yet, stay by yourselves.
After all, Nigerian women ain't worth it right? So, why bother? undecided

A stingy woman, is a stingy woman.
A selfish woman, is a selfish woman.

Are you giving me the impression that all Nigeria women are self centered ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lavamaestro(f): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Men do not chase women for being women.... they only chase sex they can get from the woman. If its a relationship - both people chase themselves and agree to date themselves....

Also men chase women in an equal number as women chase men.... women are just more coded with their chasing so they aren't called ashewo....dassal

Also women love sex just as much as men... they just coded in how they pursue it....

You don't need to chase a woman for sex. That's y there are women that can be paid for that. If you don't like women , then don't bother going for companionship or a relationship, buy sex and go. It isn't hard. A prostitute has already itemized herself to be sold as a sex object. My problem is believing and trying to make all women into objects to be owned.

Women love sex as men do but that doesn't mean that they lose self control or start begging or worse still invest time and money just to get it. Why is that? Cause there is easy supply from men and that makes the demand of sex from women less.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2022
lavamaestro:

You don't need to chase a woman for sex. That's y there are women that can be paid for that. If you don't like women , then don't bother going for companionship or a relationship, buy sex and go. It isn't hard. A prostitute has already itemized herself to be sold as a sex object. My problem is believing and trying to make all women into objects to be owned.

Women love sex as men do but that doesn't mean that they lose self control or start begging or worse still invest time and money just to get it. Why is that? Cause there is easy supply from men and that makes the demand of sex from women less.

You are right in ur second paragraph. It's nature's gift to women up to a certain age.... that easy supply doesn't last forever.... each woman has her window to make the most of it... some prostitute away their prime (guys too not just girls) and others make wise use of it.

But by and large the thrust of ur argument is valid.... guys are desperate.... but I think this is because monogamy has been taught instead of polygamy. And also greed...

At every given point, a woman has AT least 7 guys lined up to date her... the vast majority just want sex tho.... this skew is nature.... that's just how it is...
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Retiredandready: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Come on you guys, no one is saying foot the whole bill but let's be realistic

Children - 10k
Vacation - 20k
DSTV and for someone who earns 300k. I'm sure you won't want to go on a plan lower than compact 8k (including bank charges)
Total - 38k
That is almost half of her salary

Then you mention daily food supplement, so probably she'll be making soups and stew for you probably every weekend or 2 weekends....
Yet she'll still have to buy clothes and toiletries for her self.

There was mention of family car but no mention of who gets to drive it and I'm assuming it won't be her, so add transportation to that list.

Then at the end of the month she is left with what?

Rather than list all these bills for her, why not sit her down and you both come up with a way to manage and utilize your expenses.

There will be days that you won't be able to drop 1 kobo into all these plans and list you have made and vice versa.
Better yet, just find someone who earns more than this cos if your ex was my sister and she came to me for advise, I'd tell her to run like she did.

#LoveandLight

bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

These are the proposal...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

3. I will be responsible for rents

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

7. I will buy the family car ND maintain it. If she buys no p.

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I don't have to prove to you that I have money, whether you agree to it or not, it doesn't change anything.
Am not even freaked with money, I had to talk about money because to girls like you, any guy who doesn't support lavish spending on lazy asses like you is broke.
I have what I want to spend, but I won't spend it, you get it?
This talk is enough for now
I'm not a lady bros. I'm a full flesh guy. Since you've insisted, i can prove that to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ParpahSeventy: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm not a lady bros. I'm a full flesh guy. Since you've insisted, i can prove that to you
Your cup of tea
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Stacieeose: 3:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Sincerely..your plan is very good and it’s going to lighten you off ur financial burdens..but hope you told her to drop her proposed plan of how you are going to share the house chores ,cooking and taking care of the kids..maybe Monday ,Wednesdays and Saturdays will be ur turn of cleaning,cooking ,taking care of the kids…then the remaining 4 days of the week would be her turn..(obviously she gets to do more days than you )…I hope this was helpful

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Stacieeose: 3:48am On Jan 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

They get married every Saturday yes but it's not going to be only them during the guys lifetime (but a younger girl can negotiate lifetime exclusivity).... no man will agree to only hv an over 30 woman when he can get a younger more attractive babe (side chicks)....

That over 30s can get married is not in doubt. So long as the over30 girl understands its not going to be only her then its fine. Entitled over 30s still demand

monogamy from their husband but it won't happen cos nature can't be cheated.

A fully grown over 30 girl can't expect the benefits of the patriarchy (provision) when they denied the husband his patriarchal rights and instead gave it to boyfriends! So no guy stresses himself for over 30s... they gotta be bring moni to the household

And they will be expected to contribute (a young girl can very easily negotiate that she won't contribute anything and many guys will be fine with it cos she's in her prime)...

Hence its in a girls best interest to lock down a rich man early.

��….Everyone cheats..so whichever the man marries…there will always be a younger, good looking handsome man ready to please his wife..hence the high rate of paternal fraud..(he must train somebody’s child sha)..nobody is looking for monogamy..the wife’s gonna cheat too..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Stacieeose:

��….Everyone cheats..so whichever the man marries…there will always be a younger, good looking handsome man ready to please his wife..hence the high rate of paternal fraud..(he must train somebody’s child sha)..nobody is looking for monogamy..the wife’s gonna cheat too..

"Cheating" is equivalent to the deployment of a nuclear weapon. Men win handsdown if Men and women were to go on a "Cheating match"...

Men have more staying power and can get many girls even at 75 yrs old.... a woman has strong power early but it soon fades (its been overflogged on this forum). So while yes a woman can cheat too this power is capped for most women at 35 and for any outliers at 40..... whereas Men hv at least 25 more years.... so it's not a level playing field. Pls don't reply trying to argue and trying to argue with nature.

Girls have their own power too.. it comes earlier and with full force.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Stacieeose:

As for younger good looking handsome man ready to please a 35 yr old wife?? You have got to be kidding me!

25 yr old men are shooting shots at 16- 25 yr olds. No 25 yr old man goes for a 35 yr old woman unless the guy is a complete loser.

35 yr old women don't give men strong erections. It's young girls that do. And it's nature.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Stacieeose: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

"Cheating" is equivalent to the deployment of a nuclear weapon. Men win handsdown if Men and women were to go on a "Cheating match"...

Men have more staying power and can get many girls even at 75 yrs old.... a woman has strong power early but it soon fades (its been overflogged on this forum). So while yes a woman can cheat too this power is capped for most women at 35 and for any outliers at 40..... whereas Men hv at least 25 more years.... so it's not a level playing field. Pls don't reply trying to argue and trying to argue with nature.

Lolll…nobody follows an older person for fun ..it is only money..get this into ur skull!!!!…go and see young men marrying and following 80yr old women for money and properties..once you have money..you can’t get young Nigerians..lazy youths

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Stacieeose: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigBashiru:

Lolll…nobody follows an older person for fun ..it is only money..get this into ur skull!!!!…go and see young men marrying and following 80yr old women for money and properties..once you have money..you can’t get young Nigerians..lazy youths ..and men don’t win because they train peoples kids..lollll

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stacieeose:

Lolll…nobody follows an older person for fun ..it is only money..get this into ur skull!!!!…go and see young men marrying and following 80yr old women for money and properties..once you have money..you can’t get young Nigerians..lazy youths ..and men don’t win because they train peoples kids..lollll

To the man, its fun, to the girl, its money. so its a transaction. @bolded, It seems you are high on drugs and so you are beyond redemption. good bye.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Farfalla(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Thank God the girl ran away.

So ontop the fact that she will change her surname and start submitting to you as authority in the home, she will lose her looks and beauty bearing kids that answer your name and belong to your family/lineage, she will be on charge of cooking, childcare, housekeeping etc, this oponu OP still wanted to collect over 80% of her salary instead of being a provider like the Bible and Quran instructed.

Many men these days are just useless pieces of shit.
You idiots will remember to quote the Bible when it comes to demanding submission from women or claiming to be leader of everybody, but you will not remember where the Bible said a man who cannot provide for his family is an infidel.

The worst part is that after the poor woman spends her life savings building this selfish OP home he can still cheat on her and spend on side chics and nobody will blame him because Nigerians think sexual immorality in males is normal and women should tolerate it.

Thank God OP girlfriend ran away.
Selfish and foolish OP.

Fearless CHoccolaTE always giving it raw and undiluted. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by BigBashiru: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
farady:
Very interesting thread. I don laugh tire for comments. Using the Bible as a standard and my reference, marriage is disproportionately skewed against the man. The man is expected to provide for his family (wife inclusive oh) 100%. However, remember too that God created the woman to be a helper, to assist the man. The catch here is for the man to "find a wife" that translate to "findeth a good thing" and "obtaineth favour from God". Once the man gets and marry a good wife, everything falls into place. Cause, a good wife will build a home with the husband; help to manage the resources of the home; offer quality advice to the man; brings in her money willingly to assist etc. Marriage becomes like heaven on earth.

Conversely, if the man marry wahala wife, e don be for the man. This is the bitter truth. So, ladies work on yourselves to become a God-sent wife and not to give the husband hypertension and stress in marriage.

There's nothing like "sexual immorality" (unless it's stuff like prostitution)....

There's also nothing like "cheating".....
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by tunjilana: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2022
ivolt:

Everyone has the right to aspire for better things. To aspire is human and it is one of the motivations for growth. What is unacceptable is attempting criminally, forcefully or immorally fulfilling one's aspiration.
Most of the 80k women who desire that 300k lifestyle in marriage, want it at the back of their partner...Not necessarily that they wanna roll up their sleeves and get to work to afford it...They simply wanna marry someone who can give them that life

ivolt:

Why young girls alone? I think it is wrong to groom children for marriage these days. It only set
them up for frustration if they end up in one which doesn't meet society standard or couldn't find a partner. Parents should teach their kids how to be financially free, be responsible member of the society and the importance of choice. Whether they choose marriage at all or the type of the marriage should be left to the adult.
Cos young girls are the ones often caught in the web of equating marriage to financial freedom. And my point didnt say anyone should be groomed for marriage, infct it emphasizes the fact that financial freedom should be pursued by women as against using marriage to try to acieve same

ivolt:

While a lot have changed, the idea of the traditional family is still dominant in most part of the world. Even in the supposedly equal western nation, the richer partner shoulders majority of the financial responsibility and complete role reversal even occurs in economically unequal partners. There is no equal contribution in marriage whether financially or domestically.
I believe all marriage arrangements are good as long as the partners willfully agree to its terms.

Sadly, the richer partner is almost always the man. Women use hypergamy to fix that...A lot will rather remain single or opt for baby mamahood than marry down financially. It is only when a poorer man is involved that women dont see marriage.

ivolt:

Take this fictional 300K guy for example, will he be comfortable with his child being raised in neighborhoods where 80K earners live? Will he accept the modest school the baby mama
can afford in order to save money?
It is high time society starts to normalize the fact that any of the parent can have the kids, provided they are responsible and can give the child a better life. The idea that the mother should always have the child while the man misses out of connecting with his child but still made to maintain the woman and the child should be abolished. Most times when the man has the child, noone forces the woman to be financially involved with the child talkless of even maintaining the man... smiley

ivolt:

By burnt, I hope you don't mean not getting married because that is an archaic mentality.
Very soon it will be normal to stay single and that is when people will realize
that you can't change a part of a system without upsetting the whole system.
By burnt, I mean, having a long-term committed partner. If getting married is archaic to you, having a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex (for a straight person) cannot be archaic. People still seek love even till old age. Marriage is archaic because of the unbalanced roles in there and that is why people are opting out and just focusing on the kids and relating on workable defined terms which cannot be enforced by law.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by DrMrsFunmi(f): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChyOmaa:
The women that trained the men on nairaland all failed as mothers. Gosh!
are you lagmostkuit?
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by gforce5: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
OP, you should be going to church and do thanksgiving before God. That woman is a liability. Any woman who refuses to contribute financially to the upkeep of the family is a liability and should be avoided. The days of a man being the sole financial provider for the family is long gone. It is not applicable in this Buhari era where two heads are better than one. All these women complaining about the woman not having money to do her hair and maintain herself. What about the man? Won't he take care of himself as well? sad If he pays for all the family expenses, what's left for him? Abi, his own self-care doesn't matter? This is why Nigerian women struggle to get a man abroad. No one has time for that mentality.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by ChyOmaa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
are you lagmostkuit?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.