Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan (81337 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away / Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Karleb(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
On top 80k salary, you want make she dey drop 10k every month for trust account, 20k for joint account, provide "food supplement", make she still choose between NEPA bill, DSTV, or GOTV subscription...on top wetin? undecided
Oga, how much wan remain to take buy clothes, cosmetics and toiletries for herself na (cos e sure me dai say you no fit buy those things for her), not to talk of find her parents something? Unto say she marry you?

Abeg! Carry your wahala go front!

If a woman cannot commit financially to her family then what then is she supposed to do with her money?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Annie001: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Bros, God just saved you from the greatest mistake you would have made in this life. In fact, you should go to the altar and roll yourself like 7 times for letting her leave you in peace . And my advice for you is that you still stick to this plan with the next girlfriend you have . Anyone that does not want it should go and find the nearest Simpson or ATM machine that can dispense cash and carry all the burdens of their financial problems at once
Be sincere to yourself that plan doesn't make sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by OGraffix(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by IkpuMmadu: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

These are the proposal...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

3. I will be responsible for rents

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

7. I will buy the family car ND maintain it. If she buys no p.

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

Go and thank God.... You have been saved from liability for good

She is the type that will never spend kobo... If you are broke... She would fűck outside

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Lightway: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
yes i understand marriage without vacay will be boring but you also need to understand her salary cannot afford that 20k deduction monthly. I suggest you tune it down a bit , say 5k .. You know women's daily needs are expensive..

Hair is expensive to make

Sanitary pads and make up

Women clothings such as lots of bra, pants, high heels.

Perfumes etc.

So her salary will not accomodate that 20k deduction..you sef try understand.

Look at this simp.... Sanitary pads of 2k tops, makeup is not necessary for a woman. Perfume is 2k tops.

Hair is expensive...

Hehehehe

Why do I care sef

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Romanoff(f): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have planned to settle down with simply started acting cold and eventually stylishly slide out of our relationship because I sat her down and made a family financial support proposal to her in which she will be financially committed to running the proposed family we intend to raise...

1. She earns about 80k wile I earn about 300k.. I asked that we jointly contribute for all the children's Career funding starting from when we get married even before any of their birth.. I proposed 10k monthly from her and 40k from me to a trust account. From it we plan to fund all the children's Career from kiddagatten to varsity or which ever path they choose..

2. That sh choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly..just one for her

4. We pay into another joint account for vacation once in two years..like sh puts in 20k I put in 50k monthly..

5. I provide all the heavy food stuffs required in the house in large quantities including gas ND change of electronics, but sh provide all the daily food supplements to mk mine complete.

6. She buys her clothes ND I buy mine but we can both surprise ourselfs with gift to the other..

8. I didn't rule out surprise gifts once a while and outting which I bankroll ND expect her to do same occasionally..

Plz oo nairalanders are these responsibilities to a wife too much for her, I mean one who works and earn over 50k...?

It is fair if she's not materialistic and doesn't have many family responsibilities, na people born her.

But if she is, wetin go remain from her salary no go do.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by JooEeL(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.

So how should the man look?

That the man decided to even go with a lady earning less than him 3x is enough compensation.

We know una calibre na. Goodluck finding the next idiot in the street for marriage in the name of fake love. undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by lebete3000: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

You are nothing but a wicked man, and you don't know it...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by topekka(f): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Not all marriages go the distance in this way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by LesbianBoy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Later they will be shouting "equality"

I keep saying it only foolish men will agree equality with a Naija woman

All of you SIMP that enter kitchen so much or do things that women MAINLY should do.....

Na mumu you be period! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by faithfull18(f): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lol grin, plan not so bad sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by dobnina(f): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Oga, you are selfish. Thank God she left you. You are the head of the family so all the responsibility falls on you.
Will you also share house chores with her? Will you share pregnancy with her? Will you share the stress in the Labour room with her?
You are just being selfish. Man up and take all your responsibility and stop acting like a gigolo.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by shantti(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Animegirl:
shocked

You don't even know "woman's need", that's why you did that rubbish list. That 80k, isn't enough as a lady talkless of family. Unless you want her to look like an hag, in her husband's house.

Worst, you haven't even settled down yet, you're placing small responsibilities on her head.

If you want something like this, better find another woman who is willing to contribute to the family with higher earnings.

80k will not be enough as a lady, SMH. 80k is more than enough if u learn how to cut ur coat according to ur size and not living a fake life.
Unless menstrual pad is now 80k then I will agree that the money isn't enough

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by coolshegs1: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
SaveMeLord:
98% of Nigerian women are looking for a Messiah that will carry all their load without them having to do anything. Op the type of lady you are looking for to marry in Nigeria. There are only 464 of them. 350 are already married and have been married for long, 60 have travelled abroad and most have been taken by reasonable men there and the remaining 54 are here in Nigeria scattered across the Country i.e at least 1 or 2 per state.

Now Op the probability of you meeting the type of woman that will want to be a partner and sacrifice in the marriage is the same as the probability of winning the USA Powerball lottery which is very unlikely.

You can decide to be single and unmarried nobody will kill you and preserve your peace of mind. Just look at the first entitled leach that commented above. That is how most of them are. Leave her by the time she start to old she'll come back they always have this useless overconfidence that they are too fine and another better guy is coming for them until reality dawns on their frail brains

Boss, you use style get bad mouth o.. But you're on point! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by dingbang(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lightway:

Look at this simp.... Sanitary pads of 2k tops, makeup is not necessary for a woman. Perfume is 2k tops.

Hair is expensive...

Hehehehe

Why do I care sef
be civil in your comments. You do not know me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Iamgrey5(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
bahaha grin cheesy grin

You told your gf how much you earn

If you earn 300k, you should tell her you earn

The lady's money is always her money, while yours is the general Money for everyone to spend.

My wife will never know how much I earn

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by MuchAdo: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
@OP

You asked too much of her to be honest.

Women are not after rich guys. They just want a man who will/can pay all the family bills as much as possible.

She will take care of herself and chip in her own little assistance from time to time unsolicited.

These women also have their immediate past nuclear and extended families to cater for to an extent. Most times they don't want to bother you with that.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Honestly, if women have money, they shouldn't hesitate to support there helpful husbands...

Las lass the marriage thing de dear me. Like me and her, leaving under same roof, birth a child, etc etc etc...

Make I face go Moscow go see pushnik statue face grin
Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Vireani79: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oluromantic:
If you're saying the truth, it's a good plan. But the plan might not be what annoyed her. It might be your approach or disapproval of her own view on the matter.

Nonetheless, running away is a worse reaction to such a situation. It seems it's one of these civilization/feminism-infected girls that you are dating like many on this nairaland forum and that's the origin of the problems

A wife material is willing to submit her decisions while you make the decision on how the incomes are spent (putting her in consideration). All these yamayama modern girls sef. Nawar

a real feminist wont run away
its the entitled nigerian ladies that want to be boss with u but wont contribute

these are the ones that run away not feminist

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Sent87: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love that your girlfriend,thank God for her life she ran away. There's a reason why men are regarded as head of the family, that's because they are meant to provide for their family, not saying your wife shouldn't contribute to the upkeep of the family, but you don't make it her responsibility like she must do it. The sooner you men realize that women were created to be pampered, the better for you. There's also a reason why God created them last. Everything was already on ground before they came. Now you don't need to wonder again why most women are wired to go after ready made men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Mvena(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oh wow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Twoclans(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
I really wish more women can voice out ,everytime I log into nairaland and see all this small boys abi small men saying Nugerian women do not contribute to the family i usually ask myself if it is this same Nigeria that I see alot of women hustling and fending for their homes completely with the man being a complete liability.

The nature of my job puts me on the move always ,as it is I have three apartments in different states and I know what I see almost on a daily basis.

I really do not think any woman should be shamed because she refused to contribute to a home that she could be driven away from the next minute especially in this country that does not protect women at all.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nigerian women are parasitic. None will accept this plan.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Do u know I removed health insurance cover which only me will open an account for and it will cover every member of the household including herself .?

300k is not a big money
You will still pay rent sef, you alone ooo. You did great abeg. You dodged a bullet IMO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:
My girlfriend whom I have

While I greatly commend you for discussing finances with your future wife, this plan appears lopsided and most of it is so ridiculous that my heart kept racing as I read through.

You mean you asked your wife to choose between Nepa bill or DStv or gotv sub monthly?

Then you talked about buying a "family car"? Is it a family car or your car that you'll use for the family? I bet it would be registered in your name and not hers/yours and hers.

And you expect her to fund your outings?

Common man, almost everything there is ridiculous.

It's as if you're trying to dump your part of your responsibilities on her, and as she guessed, which I'm also thinking, it'd get worse after you guys get married.

You're the man here and the man is the head of the family, so you should take charge.

Man carry the financial burden in marriages while women support, but what you're asking for here is more than support and she's right to not want it.

Many guys here will hail you for dodging a bullet. But it appears that your ex is the one who actually dodged a bullet.

There's a reason men die earlier than women.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by MansoryMX(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

A woman with vision will agree to your plan, a materialistic woman won’t. Go church go do thanksgiving to the God you serve, if you be Muslim go thank Allah, if you get shrine! Buy the gods one goat and thank them. I rest my case

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

Congrat bro, from self entitled mentality !

She no fit spare 30k of 80k? Congrat bro

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Lightway: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
dingbang:
be civil in your comments. You do not know me.

Stop being a simp in your comments. All men will die and I know you are a man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Killermamba: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

That is too much na, at least 20k from her is enough, she nor dey pay transport go work? She nor go eat or buy things for herself? Abi na u wan dey buy pad too? Or she nor get family to support? Guy this your plan be like say u nor wan her to progress at all.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by MassiveGraceAca: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
@op, four magical words for you..."na man u be"

I will use this kind of proposal too when I'm ready. For now, I need to build the finances.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by Bignuell(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
OP na your papa born you. This is why alot of pressure is on guys when they get married but this is very very important but they overlook it thinking they'll be able to handle it. This is suppose to motivate her to land a good paying job. Marriage is partnership if you can't help your partner, please remain in your father house (both gender). Talks like a woman gives birth yen yen yen, she bears your surname yen yen yen would be circulating here to make you feel bad about your decision but damn it. We're learned, we shouldn't make mistake that could have been avoided from the onset. If she loves you, she'll level up. If it was the other way round now, some ladies go don dey say, go girl, you dodge a bullet. At OP, you dodge an RPG grin grin

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lightway:

Stop being a simp in your comments. All men will die and I know you are a man
i see then you lack social skills.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.