Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year (39736 Views)

Can A Melted Aluminium Kettle Damage A Gas Cylinder? / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Pootle: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
give me her younger sister number grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by rosalieene(f): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dear future hubby,
Expect more of this from me, but make sure you have sense.
Very important.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by IyaZainab: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
No be small ooo.
She get fans for my family ooo.
She wins every quarrel.
U need to see where my siblings dey defend her pass me. Most times I go smile waka!
She has bought over everyone to her political party. Na even her mom dey always defend me.

Good evening sir
I ve sent the PM as you told me to do since last year
You haven't replied me sir
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
That has always been my responsibility looking after my dad and bro. Thanks all thesame.
elsiusgr8t:

Start doing it to your father and brothers.....

And by the time you get married... You have mastered the art of giving to mhen....

And most importantly you must have broken loose of the fallacy that men are okay.... They lack nothing just because the are male....

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Sure i know that.. thanks anyways
Dybala11:

Don't hope, start now. Practice makes perfection you know, start giving the little you can afford to that your boyfriend or fiancee as you're receiving from him. Giving doesn't kill. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin grin i don't have strength for damn niggar this, damn niggar that. Leave me jare
Dybala11:

Ohh, no problem then. Make I suggest that there are lots of eligible bachelors on this forum o. Slawormir is there. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
IyaZainab:

Good evening sir
I ve sent the PM as you told me to do since last year
You haven't replied me sir
I was banned for something I'm yet to understand.
The banning has become incessant and unnecessary.
I have seen people put out derogatory things, defaming articles and senseless posts and topics yet no one does anything.
I think I'm done with Nairaland!
Let me focus on my career.
After all, it consumes my precious time which I can't get back. I will attend to you shortly.
Please don't post details of the POS (sender).
Just appreciate and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by superintendents(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have seen people put out derogatory things, defaming articles and senseless posts and topics yet no one does anything.
After all, it consumes my precious time which I can't get back. I will attend to you shortly.
eyyya boss mi..sorry for d banned,Abeg we need you most for this forum...

#RESPECT
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
superintendents:
eyyya boss mi..sorry for d banned,Abeg we need you most for this forum...

#RESPECT
You will be receiving yours shortly too.
I need focus on what gives me money.
I need distance myself.
I have career targets this year that will fetch me bountiful cash.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by superintendents(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You will be receiving yours shortly too.
I need focus on what gives me money.
I need distance myself.
I have career targets this year that will fetch me bountiful cash.
I remain loyal...

thank you sir...
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
superintendents:
I remain loyal...

thank you sir...
Please don't post the details of the sender (POS)
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by isaiah4life(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Really cry
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
cutieBR:
grin grin grin i don't have strength for damn niggar this, damn niggar that. Leave me jare
Damn niggar guy get money now, na Yahoo e dey do o. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
cutieBR:
Sure i know that.. thanks anyways
You're welcome.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't need it.. I'm not idle too.
Dybala11:

Damn niggar guy get money now, na Yahoo e dey do o. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
cutieBR:
I don't need it.. I'm not idle too.
I didn't say you are idle, did I??
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
You made emphasis on the "money". Hence my comment on not been idle. em money no dey freak me grin
Dybala11:

I didn't say you are idle, did I??
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
cutieBR:
You made emphasis on the "money". Hence my comment on not been idle. em money no dey freak me grin
Don't mind me, the Nigerian girls having been stereotyped as a set of damsel in distress that are always in need of a knight in shining armour. That's where the notion that 'only rich guys should have a girlfriend' came from. To most Nigerian girls, their supposed mantra is "my boyfriend's money is our money, but my money is mine alone".
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by cutieBR(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
I get your point.. anyways not all girls have such mentality.. have a goodnight rest
Dybala11:

Don't mind me, the Nigerian girls having been stereotyped as a set of damsel in distress that are always in need of a knight in shining armour. That's where the notion that 'only rich guys should have a girlfriend' came from. To most Nigerian girls, their supposed mantra is "my boyfriend's money is our money, but my money is mine alone".
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by IyaZainab: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please don't post details of the POS (sender).

I appreciate you sir for putting me in mind

I'm so sorry about the ban

Please Sir don't leave nairaland

I make a promise on seun's behalf that you will never be banned again
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
IyaZainab:

I appreciate you sir for putting me in mind

I'm so sorry about the ban

Please Sir don't leave nairaland

I make a promise on seun's behalf that you will never be banned again
Ok! Thanks
You got the alert right?
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by superintendents(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok! Thanks You got the alert right?
thanks you sir,God bless us all..
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Orevahhh: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nor be small shoe your wife buy for you o grin grin.....God abeg I want this trait when I become a wife grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.