Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year (39725 Views)

Can A Melted Aluminium Kettle Damage A Gas Cylinder? / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Alaefulu(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
na only one leg you go wear all this shoes... 21 gun salute for ya wify
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Adaanna(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Honestly, I appreciate her immensely!.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

Honestly, she's been so wonderful!
I had to bury my face in shame grin grin grin.
She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

This is beautiful... God bless her abundantly.

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Hkff: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by MrMacinterchi1: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah!
It was really a shock since the Xmas was already history. Although she does such oftenly.
I had wanted to flare up because she would have spent so much on such & they are not essential now & I have a lot on my hands. But when I remembered she did that from her coffers....I smiled. Who am l to complain?
Although, I have been requested for the receipts but she smiled & declined.
Designers are expensive naa!
Na this your kind wife they de quote he Who findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favor of God. Enjoy till eternity!
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by stanisbaratheon: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow, this is lovely.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Itele to gbe..

Not all this tesunmole wey guy man deh rock upandan
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!!

Reminds me of what a female fan got me
Which type of fan, sitting or standing or ceiling?? grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
Dating a working class and a caring lady is the best gift a dude can ask from God makachi
Dating a woman who is not stingy o, some so called working class ladies stingy ehnn. grin

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

Na this your kind wife they de quote he Who findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favor of God. Enjoy till eternity!
Hahahaha grin grin grin
No be small ooo.
She get fans for my family ooo.
She wins every quarrel.
U need to see where my siblings dey defend her pass me. Most times I go smile waka!
She has bought over everyone to her political party. Na even her mom dey always defend me.

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
EXLOVER:
Wow what a nice gesture, wassup bruv is your wife single?
What did I just read?? grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
cutieBR:
Your wife is incredible and amazing too Op.. lovely shoes. I pray and hope to do same too for my hubby someday smiley
Don't hope, start now. Practice makes perfection you know, start giving the little you can afford to that your boyfriend or fiancee as you're receiving from him. Giving doesn't kill. grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
EXLOVER:
Wow what a nice gesture, wassup bruv is your wife single?
She's usually single between 2pm & 10pm grin grin

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iretii0511:

What’s stoping you from doing it now. Why someday?
She wants to wait until she's earning 10 billion dollars monthly. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
DonAlexi:
Pls gimme her number I want to check something wink
You want to check whether his wife is single abi?? grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Champneys:

Melted your heart because of three shoes?
It's not about the quantity jor, the wears are designers hence they are expensive. It's the true significance of the gift that matters not the quantity.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
cutieBR:
Reason is because, I'm single.. That's why i said "someday" . Any problem with that?
Ohh, no problem then. Make I suggest that there are lots of eligible bachelors on this forum o. Slawormir is there. grin

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by mrksquare: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Honestly, I appreciate her immensely!.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

Honestly, she's been so wonderful!
I had to bury my face in shame grin grin grin.
She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

Your wife is very exceptional. The shoes are really classy and pricy. Tell her thank you on my behalf.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by EXLOVER(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's usually single between 2pm & 10pm grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin God continue to bless your home bossman.

We single guys dey pray for correct woman to wife.

Casspyjay come see husband wey understand sarcasm, nor be you wey carry the matter for head begin dey yan dust.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Houseofglam7(f): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Munzy14:

Another cute gesture from a lady....Kudos!
grin
Thank you sir.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Sunnyski: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lucky you, you have an angel for a wife. Hold tight and dont let go.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by MrMacinterchi1: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
No be small ooo.
She wins every quarrel.
U need to see where my siblings dey defend her pass me. Most times I go smile waka!
She has bought over everyone to her political party. Na even her mom dey always defend me.
evidence of good living
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Wuminity(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Which person heart I go melt like this. grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by spiceadole: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmm
Are you for real?
Tell me this is a Joke!

Yes.
If I see something I like, I plan and buy it.
I have a problem with giving people gifts and I don't appreciate gifts too.
That's just me.
I don't remember receiving any gifts apart from my parents.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by spiceadole: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Orente21:
Thats not so good.Even if it's just recharge card,u can susprise him one day. Giving doesn't mean u are expecting something in return. We should give sometime just to show that we care. Cooking special meals and giving lovely bed styles are also ways of giving grin

Well, That's just me.

Cooking and bed styles.. I see them as obligations.
Cooking skills.. fair
Bed skills.. poor.
I am not a sex person.
Only me, sex is something I can convienently live all my life without

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dybala11:

Dating a woman who is not stingy o, some so called working class ladies stingy ehnn. grin

How can a caring person be stingy again?
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Houseofglam7:

grin
Thank you sir.
Welcome!

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:

How can a caring person be stingy again?
Being caring goes beyond giving material possessions o.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Prettygirlie: 5:23am On Jan 06, 2022
God bless your wifey
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by DarkCaesar(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2022
placeofallure:

You're right. Many of us are givers too especially if our partners are good men.

My music pastor in church is rich in every sense of the word.
Once it's been ascertained that I'd be leading praise and worship for the cross over night; after the rehearsals, he drove me to a boutique on Allen and got a designer gown for me. His philosophy - No child of God should appear shabby!

I couldn't wear something new for the night and my husband wouldn't, so on my way home, I entered another boutique got my husband a pair of shoes and an Orioles T-shirt. We must be sweet together!

That's how we roll!
Music pastor or your husband assistant?
I wonder how some men handle their wives sha
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by TemiGod(f): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
No be small ooo.
She wins every quarrel.

so cute *inserts teary eye emoji*
care to share how she was able to win your family over?
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by placeofallure(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Music pastor or your husband assistant?
I wonder how some men handle their wives sha

Yes, Music Pastor. You heard/read right!
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by DarkCaesar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes, Music Pastor. You heard/read right!
Music Pastor werey wo, he also doubles as your lover!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.