Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year (39737 Views)

Can A Melted Aluminium Kettle Damage A Gas Cylinder? / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob / Black December For My Family!!!my Heart Is Broken Chai!!!God Why Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by zedegit: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Honestly, I appreciate her immensely!.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

Honestly, she's been so wonderful!
I had to bury my face in shame grin grin grin.
She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

Is this away or Nigeria? These items look posh. Damn to be rich and marry an equally rich spouse has it's perks.

Poverty bye bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by casppyjay: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
FanOfMyself:

OP are you Igbo like your wife. I learnt that she's Igbo from one of your threads.
ode !!!!! No she’s not Igbo(weed) she’s ethanol (ogogoro).

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by gnhpowerhouse: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Great Make sure U don't Break Her Heart with Side Chicks oooo ....
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow so thoughtful of her guuess you guys are in western country. God pls don't forget me too, a woman that will love me the way she love herself with good behavior is all I ask me lord. embarassed
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by casppyjay: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2022
EXLOVER:
Wow what a nice gesture, wassup bruv is your wife single?
even u sef? Anyway if u find let me know ooo my gateman sef told me he’s looking for a heavily pregnant albino lady for a very serious relationship..
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by ominilongest(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
I dey think say na loud

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by larula: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Madam you deserve a big thank you

THANK YOU
you're worthy of emulation.. If those girls go gree learn

And you oga, I think you really need to thank her in the other room too

Make her smile and feel appropriated you know what I mean

grin
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Congrats! Na your money whey she help u save she use.

Good gesture though.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Congrats brother.... Na wife you marry! You are blessed.

May your union remain joyful and blissful for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
larula:
Madam you deserve a big thank you

THANK YOU
you're worthy of emulation.. If those girls go gree learn

And you oga, I think you really need to thank her in the other room too

Make her smile and feel appropriated you know what I mean

grin

That's is the difference between wife and girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by kingjiss: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Guess you all have fastened your seatbelts for the New Year? We hope for better days ahead.

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts.
To my amazement, she apologized for late arrival of these items, as she had earlier booked & expected them to arrive during the Xmas period.
Although, she's known to be ladened with such traits, but I expected a Seasonal Card in return since it was exactly what I hurriedly gave her earlier because of my tight schedule.

She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.

You must have spent so much for her to buy theses things for you
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Maxxim: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
There are many great women out there but keep wondering why some few ignorant men always choose to paint and generalise women in a negative manner...

Blessings to all women out there struggling for their daily breads...in as much as you are living believe there is still hope..
# women are special ..
I hate over hyping
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

Ur wife junior sis... I wanna know if she's single embarassed

I love that tims
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Kajaard: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:

Yet many men can attest to receiving lavish gifts from their wives.
But all you guys do is come to the internet and lie about how rare it is

Truth be told we still have some very good Nigerian ladies. My fiancee is one. I don't really need to write how she has surprised me so many times. That's why I took her to introduce to mama wink

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Tbvxl: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
[[center]quote author=Iamdbull post=109093302]Dbull on this one!!!!

Reminds me of what a female fan got me[/quote]
[/center]

No dey feel yourself oga, which Yeye fan you get? Shey ceiling fan or standing fan shocked

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Loreettaa: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

She was able to execute such within a short time. Just want to say a Loud & a Palpable THANK YOU 2 All the Good and Hardworking [s]Ladies out there. Keep it up. Ur efforts will always echo.[/s]

Can't you receive your gifts without adding that rubbish I just cancelled? You think we ladies don't give? Echo what? Upon all the kindness we ladies show our loved ones, no be bash una dey bash us everyday here?

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by BlackyOne: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Is she a Nigerian? If yes, is she born into large wealth and raised with European culture?

This certainly is not a Nigerian girl or one with a Nigerian mentality...
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by casppyjay: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
There are many great women out there but keep wondering why some few ignorant men always choose to paint and generalise women in a negative manner...

Blessings to all women out there struggling for their daily breads...in as much as you are living believe there is still hope..
#women are special..
lol because good women are rare infact women who lack the moral compass to seek Mr Right are the ones fighting tooth&nail to get one..

Av u ever wonder why people marry nowadays and it crashes just 1 month later? Don’t forget he ticked all the boxes like Godfearing , caring etc?

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
I got these for my significant other as well smiley

8 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by casppyjay: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Tbvxl:
[[center]quote author=Iamdbull post=109093302]Dbull on this one!!!!

Reminds me of what a female fan got me
[/center]

Abebe (hand fan)

No dey feel yourself oga, which Yeye fan you get? Shey ceiling fan or standing fan shocked
abebe (hand fan)

1 Like

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Elxandre(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
I wonder why men are the ones creating all the threads in the romance section.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by kayzkayz(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!

I was at home yesterday & I got the shock of this festive period when a delivery agent kept dropping off items at my doorpost. Little did I know my backbone (my wife) who never ceases to surprise me had planned to lavish me with Xmas Gifts. Na this kind thing man neeeed, na this kind thing man want!!!!

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by tradepunter: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:

My dear for the men here to be this Happy over a fellow brother, for what his wife did speaks volumes.

Everything doesn't have to be a fight or cause suspicion that men are up to something.

Men suffer in silence all because they must shoulder responsibility... Some women don't cherish this or would say are not sensitive to the psychological state of mind of their men.

This accolades he gave to his wife is breath of fresh air and hope to us hard working guys, that there are still caring loving women out there.

2 Likes

Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by sorom4: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
The singlet and boxers crew left the thread
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Iretii0511(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2022
cutieBR:
Reason is because, I'm single.. That's why i said "someday" . Any problem with that?

Oh! Thought you were married already. Hope beyond giving him expensive gift, you also wish to give him a peaceful home? That’s more important.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by kambili999(f): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2022
The shoes look very nice. Your wife has a nice taste.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Orente21:
Eeya, so great. Thanks our dear wife. Your kind of wife is so rare. Most of us rarely give to our men,we always expect from them.
Sometimes you girls can afford stuffs for your man but this greedy and entitlement mentally has feasted on most of you brain , whereby you only learn the act of receiving and not giving..
I don't think Op's wife is a Nigerian . but still she's a woman not an alien, shame on you Nigerian women...
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by fineboynl(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
grin but sadly you might not wear most of those shoes.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Abudu2000:
I can imagine how much op has spent on her to make her buy him these expensive legs. What Nigerian girl will spend almost 200k on a gift.

I guess she makes her own money
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by spiceadole: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Orente21:
Eeya, so great. Thanks our dear wife. Your kind of wife is so rare. Most of us rarely give to our men,we always expect from them.

I don't give and I don't expect.
I hardly accept gifts from people generally.
My husband understands.
I don't give him.
He doesn't give me.
Re: How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year by placeofallure(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
cococandy:

You're right. Many of us are givers too especially if our partners are good men.

My music pastor in church is rich in every sense of the word.
Once it's been ascertained that I'd be leading praise and worship for the cross over night; after the rehearsals, he drove me to a boutique on Allen and got a designer gown for me. His philosophy - No child of God should appear shabby!

I couldn't wear something new for the night and my husband wouldn't, so on my way home, I entered another boutique got my husband a pair of shoes and an Orioles T-shirt. We must be sweet together!

That's how we roll!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.